Floorz by Bill

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

The Little store with the BIG Savings! We have a huge selection of Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Tile , and Vinyl planks...

Leon's Flooring Outlet

Leon's Flooring Outlet

Leon’s Flooring Outlet is a specialist in flooring design and installation. When you choose us to install your floors, not only will you be getting the absolute best in quality of materials, you can also expect work from the industry’s most respected contracting professionals. For any living space, no matter how big or small the floor area is, Leons Flooring Outlet has you covered.

Offers by Leon's Flooring Outlet  on Angi

12/12/2016

I had a kitchen fire, my insurance claim covered two rooms and a hall. Bill worked with me to be able to get the best carpet for the money from my claim and also to get my other rooms done as well. Worked around my new furniture delivery, so everything was out of his way. Two days to install whole house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet whole house.

CATEGORY carpet installation

12/03/2016

It was excellent and I will hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill replaced my kitchen floor

CATEGORY flooring contractor

12/03/2016

It went perfect. He is a wonderful person who cares about his customers and making them happy. He is professional and friendly. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a beautiful, high quality job done, at an equally fair price.. I will soon hire him to replace carpeting in bedrooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill replaced my whole kitchen floor, moldings, steps and landing by side door. He also stained moldings to match my cupboards and was wonderful and added a "kick plate/board" thing in front of my dishwasher to make it look nicer. This was in April of 2016

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Full service installation available on all products we sell

Hardwood floor refinishing