Floorz by Bill

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

13545 Dix Toledo Rd

Southgate, MI 48195

The Little store with the BIG Savings! We have a huge selection of Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Tile , and Vinyl planks...

12/12/2016

Becky D.

I had a kitchen fire, my insurance claim covered two rooms and a hall. Bill worked with me to be able to get the best carpet for the money from my claim and also to get my other rooms done as well. Worked around my new furniture delivery, so everything was out of his way. Two days to install whole house.

Description of Work
Carpet whole house.

Category carpet installation

12/03/2016

Dawn L.

It was excellent and I will hire him again

Description of Work
Bill replaced my kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor

12/03/2016

Dawn L.

It went perfect. He is a wonderful person who cares about his customers and making them happy. He is professional and friendly. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a beautiful, high quality job done, at an equally fair price.. I will soon hire him to replace carpeting in bedrooms.

Description of Work
Bill replaced my whole kitchen floor, moldings, steps and landing by side door. He also stained moldings to match my cupboards and was wonderful and added a "kick plate/board" thing in front of my dishwasher to make it look nicer. This was in April of 2016

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Luis Flooring Service

I am a profesional carpet and flooring installer, my father started doing floors in early 2000s. i started learning in middl school, when i turned 19 i began doing it professionally by myself. im 25 now. i know how to install carpet tile, lvt/lvp, vinyl plank, click plank, glue down planks or tiles. anything flooring except ceramic and epoxy floors. i have van and tools, owner-operated.

The Carpet Guys LLC

The Carpet Guys are the flooring and carpet experts of southeast Michigan, servicing all of metro Detroit including Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb counties respectively.

Offers by The Carpet Guys LLC on Angi
    Legendary Flooring

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as: laminate, vinyl, hardwood, tile, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

free In home estimate

Full service installation available on all products we sell

Hardwood floor refinishing