Floorz by Bill

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

13545 Dix Toledo Rd

Southgate, MI 48195

The Little store with the BIG Savings! We have a huge selection of Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Tile , and Vinyl planks...

12/12/2016

Becky D.

I had a kitchen fire, my insurance claim covered two rooms and a hall. Bill worked with me to be able to get the best carpet for the money from my claim and also to get my other rooms done as well. Worked around my new furniture delivery, so everything was out of his way. Two days to install whole house.

Description of Work
Carpet whole house.

Category carpet installation

12/03/2016

Dawn L.

It was excellent and I will hire him again

Description of Work
Bill replaced my kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor

12/03/2016

Dawn L.

It went perfect. He is a wonderful person who cares about his customers and making them happy. He is professional and friendly. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a beautiful, high quality job done, at an equally fair price.. I will soon hire him to replace carpeting in bedrooms.

Description of Work
Bill replaced my whole kitchen floor, moldings, steps and landing by side door. He also stained moldings to match my cupboards and was wonderful and added a "kick plate/board" thing in front of my dishwasher to make it look nicer. This was in April of 2016

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Legendary Flooring

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as: laminate, vinyl, hardwood, tile, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Independent Carpet One Floor & Home

It's been our pleasure to serve the flooring needs of the Westland area for more than 46 years. We’re your family-owned, neighborhood flooring experts. Drop by and let us help you choose the perfect flooring for your particular home and lifestyle. Additional website - www.independentcarpetone.com. Additional contact name - Frances Francavilla. Additional contact phone - (800) 750-5916.

Karpet & Flooring Mart

Canton, Michigan and serving the surrounding areas. We sell and install quality carpets, laminate, sheet vinyl, and luxury vinyl tile from top mills such as Shaw and Beaulieu. We pride ourselves in providing quality, value, and service – and our loyal patrons can attest to this rating us 4.75 out of 5 stars. We take a consultative approach with our customers. We will measure your homes, listen to your wants and needs, and then present solutions. We believe that bringing the products to you and allowing you to see them in the comfort of your own home gives you a better representation of what the colors and styles will actually look like. On installation day, our installers are professional, friendly, and expert craftsmen. For quality, value, and service in any of your flooring needs in Michigan, contact Karpet Mart, Flooring and Carpet Installation.

free In home estimate

Full service installation available on all products we sell

Hardwood floor refinishing