Decorated By Christopher J

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

14405 Dix-Toledo Rd

Southgate, MI 48195

I am a full service Interior Design and Home Staging Consulting service. I specialize in floor plan layouts, paint color, consultations, furniture, flooring and fabric designs color packages. I am a certified Hunter Douglas window treatment dealer. I design an make all types of custom draperies.

05/23/2015

Michael B.

My window treatments are beautiful and the installation went well. Everything was not perfect as there was a manufacturer's defect in a blind but the level of customer service to handle the problem was first rate. When everything runs smoothly it's easy to provide good customer service but a business or contractor's mettle is best gauged when there is a problem and by this criteria A+. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Consulted on complete overview of interior decorations. Although Christopher deals in Window Treatments, he took the time to help us see how everything (treatments, paint, furniture, accessories) fit into a complete whole. Chris guided us through the benefits and drawbacks of blinds and draperies that he sells and offered advice when asked for. He was not pushy and took our personal tastes into account while warning us if our choices did not mesh well with the overall scheme of the home.

Category interior designers

Dear Mr. & Mrs. [Member name removed], I do not know quite how to express my appreciation for such a thought full and positive review. It makes me extremely proud and happy when my clients are pleased with how their decorating project turns out. I really do like helping people decorate their homes and there is a lot of personal satisfaction for me when I see my clients decorate their homes in ways they never thought was possible. And it is true, that no matter how hard you work on a project, there is bound to be a few bumps at times along the way. This where I have worked hard at responding and working fast to correct any situation that may develop. Thank you once again for such a pleasant review. There have been a lot of people in my life who have supported and helped me get to where I am today. Thank you!!!!

10/28/2014

Sharon S.

Description of Work
I am currently working on a project with Christopher to redo my dining room. So far we have picked out draperies and some furniture. Have not received the product yet but have been very satisfied with working with Christopher. He is very professional and very helpful. He is also very good at getting back to you in a timely manner and keeping the project moving along.

Category interior designers, window treatments

06/30/2013

MICHAEL W.

The cost of $10,000 includes furniture,window treatments,area rugs etc. we did a makeover in the kitchen, living area ,master bedroom and bath. Christopher J came to the house multiple times and helped us to select colors, patterns and furniture styles. He created color ensembles that we would never have thought of. We have hardwood floors throughout the house and now with new wall colors and furniture fabrics the oak flooring has come alive. Chris is a pro at the top of his game who enjoys his work. He works with you...he does not try to sell you anything you do not want or need. Christopher J greatly exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Provided consultation and guidance for major freshening of kitchen, living area, bedroom and master bath.

Category flooring contractor, interior designers, window treatments, oriental rug cleaning

Functional Floors

Functional Floors specializes in hardwood floor install, repair and refinishing and tile installation. With this focus we are able to provide our customers with the quality and expertise that they deserve.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Glotta Construction & Development LLC

The Carpet Guys LLC

The Carpet Guys are the flooring and carpet experts of southeast Michigan, servicing all of metro Detroit including Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb counties respectively.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

interior design consulting, home staging,, drapery, sheers,, cornice boards, custom top treatments, roman fabric shades. Hunter Douglas Window Treatments and installation.

Window treatment cleaning, window treatment repair.