Cobbs Complete Landcare

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

16638 Club Dr

Southgate, MI 48195

Specializing in LANDSCAPING AND LAWN CARE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality of work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.3

lawn care (6)lawn & landscaping (5)leaf removal (3)mulch delivering (1)

05/14/2021

He took his time did a great job. My grass never looked so good

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/14/2021

They're preforming successfully and professionally.

Description of Work
They're doing weekly maintenance on my yard.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/13/2021

It was great. Everything was cut at a nice height. Fence line and around my home was trimmed. The edges along the driveway was taken care of too. Dale was very polite and professional. No complaints ! Will be my goto guy for my lawn cutting needs.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/10/2021

Dale planted 20 arborvitae for me and did an excellent job. His line and spacing were perfect and he was very knowledgeable on fertilizing them and keeping them stable while the roots take hold. I almost attempted to do this myself but I'm so glad I hired Dale instead. He worked incredibly **** ** this project. It's been maybe 4 weeks now and they are looking great!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

05/10/2021

My yard has never looked so good! Dale was here when he said he'd be and was reasonably priced. Above and beyond my expectations

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/10/2021

I've hired Dale and his team to do a couple of jobs at my house over the last year, and he's done great work each time. He's prompt, attentive, shows up when he says he's going to, returns calls and texts, and priced fairly. I've worked with a number of other companies over the last decade, and I'm glad to have finally found someone who's dependable and does great work. He's a nice guy who I'm pro...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

05/10/2021

It went very well. Dale and his worker came over and we were very pleased with his services. They were very professional and my yard looks great. I recommended him to my son.

Description of Work
Landscaping/spring cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

LANDSCAPING, HARDSCAPING, LAWN SERVICES, MINOR TREE TRIMING, SOD PLACEMENT, MULCH & TOPSOIL, PLANT & SHRUB INSTALLATION, EDGING INSTALLATION, WEED CONTROL.

Check, PayPal