Lowe's Of Southfield

Founded 1946 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

Additional DBAs - Lowe's Home Improvement, Lowe's. Additional email - corpgc@lowes.com. Additional phones - (800) 445-6937, (800) 560-7172....

60 Minute Lock&Key

60 Minute Lock & Key has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

EZhawk Garage Door L.L.C.

EZhawk Garage Door is passionate about providing top quality parts accompanied with exceptional customer service. We are a small family owned business operating out of Roseville, MI. We proudly serve the Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties. Anytime you have a garage door related problem trust us to make it EZ. Call today for a free quote.

ASAP Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan

ASAP GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN Is a 5 year Angie's list SUPER SERVICE award holder, has been the premier garage door repair company for over 16 years serving all of Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Livingstone and Washtanaw county. We have had a consistent A+ rating with the BBB. As well as a high customer satisifaction rate across Eastern Michigan. Offering 24 hour 7 day a week service; Free service call with any repair (during normal business hours) as well as lifetime warranty on certain doors and parts. Please feel free to browse our website. Read our customers comments. Basicly get a feel for superior service at a fair price. When you are ready, please call us for additional questions or to simply make an appointment. Additional email: phoneagent@asapdoorsinc.com Sincerest regards, David Eckes, CEO

Offers by ASAP Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan on Angi

06/12/2013

Salesman did a good job estimating the project. The material was delivered in a very timely manner. The install was performed by a company contracted by the Southfield Lowes. Here is where the problems began. At first the install company was very responsive. Then the installers started coming to the job late and started missing install days. In fact, a totally different install crew was brought in...

Description of Work
Installed a privacy fence.

Category fencing

02/11/2013

The first install was a little bumpy, but the salesman and the management at the store were attentive and quick to respond. The second install went off without a blink.

Description of Work
We used Lowe's for two seperate projects to fence our property. On both occasions the service was exceptional by the Lowe's employees and management as well as the installation crew.

Category fencing,home improvement stores

07/17/2012

The sales people were helpful. I have problems with delivery. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's Of Southfield. We bought a washing mahcine from them.

Category appliance sales

06/28/2012

It went ok. I wasn't sure what to expect as a first time homeowner and the face I purchased a foreclosed home. Two of the doors were just boarded up so anything was an improvement. I was satisfied with the service, but as I got other work done on the house, I realized the workmanship could have been better. I learned after the fact that the gentleman who did the installation was an apprentice and ...

Description of Work
I purchased 3 new doors and had them and 3 deadbolt locks installed by Lowe's.

Category locksmith,doors

07/27/2011

The price was reasonable and the timeliness of the delivery was good. They are always polite.

Description of Work
I purchased a barbecue pit and they delivered it to my home.

Category home improvement stores

Appliances, water heaters, compactors & disposers, floor care, air conditioners, bath tubs & showers, cabinets & countertops, ceiling fans, faucets & fixtures, flooring, interior doors, home décor, ladders, lumber, masonry, plumbing, electrical, fencing, gutters, decking, doors, outdoor power equipment, lighting, patio furniture, paint & stain, windows, play equipment & accessories.