GARY BRIGGS CONTRACTING

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2010

ALL ESTIMATES ARE IN WRITING AT NO CHARGE. OWNER REMAINS ON JOB FROM SRART TO FINISH. NO SUB CONTRACTORS ARE USED. MEMBER EASTERN MICHIGAN BBB....

Roblesmasonry

s.b. construction

We are a masonry company. we provide repair, restoration, and new construction for all your needs like brick, block, stone, concrete, pavers, and hardscape

Bricks N Bristles

Bricks and Bristles llc is a 3rd generation masonry/ painting restoration company .Specializing in residential masonry repairs. Bricks n Bristles blend new cutting edge technique with the old tried and proven methods. Here at Bricks and Bristles everything we build from relationships to structures we build with an uncompromising commitment to creativity and passion for excellence

11/08/2017

All went well. Gary came out and did the work, a very personable and thorough professional. Steps look great. I won't hesitate to call on him again or recommend his company.

Description of Work
I had to have fairly large porch steps replaced with precast steps

Category concrete repair,decks

10/12/2017

Gary was on site. He personally did all of the tuckpointing. He was thorough, prompt and clean. The work was professional. I highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
They did excellent tuckpointing on the brickwork all around my home and chimney.

Category masonry

09/11/2017

Great experience all around

Description of Work
tuckpointing

Category concrete repair,masonry

11/05/2014

They gave us a very professional quote. It was very detailed and professional.

Description of Work
We called them out to give a quote on wear on the front of our house.

Category masonry

09/25/2014

It's about an 8 foot x 8 foot porch. It was a 1936 Tudor bungalow and he was able to replace it back. He got very close with the brick. The limestone that was used to make the stairs and the wing walls was replaced exactly as it was prior to. The house looks fantastic. The front stairs were removed. The bricks were all sort of shattered. It was a fantastic job. I am going to use them again. I have...

Description of Work
They reconstructed the whole porch. There was a high-speed car chase that ended on my porch so he had to tear down the complete porch and rebuild the whole porch back up.

Category concrete repair,decks,chimney repair

07/24/2012

He isn't going to be your lowest estimate but he does one heck of a job. He is well worth the money. He also put in a front step several years ago for me and it is still going strong. He is on time, he shows you his contractors number, and he does an excellent job.

Description of Work
He came out and put in a sidewalk for me.

Category concrete repair contractor","masonry contractor

07/18/2012

It was perfect in every way. I'm considering using him again.

Description of Work
He completely rebuilt a wall with a window box.

Category masonry contractor

05/08/2011

Mr. Brigg's website appears very friendly and accommodating; however, when I sent an email requesting his advertised "free estimates" he sent email that simply said "not interested". You can tell the true character and professionalism of a contractor when they don't have to solicit your business. If Mr. Briggs doesn't need your business, he can't be bothered to be polite. Even more ironic, his business is less than a mile from my mother's residence on Inkster road.

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Briggs for his promotion of "free estimates".

Category concrete repair contractor

09/07/2010

He returns calls promptly. He is very good with email. He removed the old sidewalk and all of the tree roots under it. He hauled away all of the roots and old cement. He formed and poured a 4 inch-thick sidewalk and even rounded the corner for me. He had to make it wider and filled in with dirt. He even tied a shrub back for me. He came on the day he promised, the work was done quickly and I think he is excellent.

Description of Work
He put in a sidewalk from my driveway to my front door. He is has also put in a front step in the past.

Category concrete repair contractor

09/11/2017

Great experience all around

Description of Work
tuckpointing

Category concrete repair contractor","masonry contractor

RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL COMMERCIAL CONCRETE AND MASONRY WORK. Licensed by The State of Michigan. INCLUDING PORCHES, STEPS, WALKS, BRICK WALLS, CHIMNEYS, TUCK POINTING, CODE VIOLATIONS CORRECTED, ADDITIONS BRICKED, BLOCK WORK, WINDOW AND DOOR SILLS AND ALL OTHER BRICK AND CONCRETE REPAIRS.

Check, PayPal