Dinverno Remodeling & Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2014

29610 Southfield Rd suite 101

SOUTHFIELD, MI 48076

Honest and reliable. Financing available. Competitive prices, licensed builder,insured, Samples available. 248.431.4609...

10/22/2021

C W.

The gutters leak from behind in at least five areas. One corner, and two end caps leak. I spoke personally to Jeremy Dinverno (8/25/21) and called into the office ten days later on 9/6/21. Have not been contacted by anyone. Their ten year warranty is not worth the paper it’s written on.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, fascia, soffit, trim.

Category gutter repair

06/11/2021

Dennis B.

Took our deposit. Did almost no work. Not even enough to need a permit (according to the City and State); and refused to return our $5700 deposit. Most would return is $3000 when they refused to complete the project. Less than $1000 worth of work was completed.

Description of Work
Plumbing for a two unit residential rehabilitation project

01/06/2021

Ayanna F.

I really wanted to like this company but to receive a quote a written quote for one price and then actually want them to do the job for that price is a totally different story. We were told that he couldn't honor the quote with no real reason saying he would get fired. So why would you quote a price you can't honor? Then when we agreed on a new price when it was time to look at the write up several items were missing and when I questioned they said it would be an extra charge. Why when we discussed all those changes with the person they sent and agreed to the price? We even were supplying a lot of the materials ourself. They stopped communicating when I kept asking questions. Which is probably for the best. I want to feel comfortable with my contractors and the whole quote process left me uneasy.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodel and gutters

Category home remodeling

11/04/2020

Elena P.

I waited patiently for 7 weeks to get on the schedule to have my project completed (exterior painting, repair of rotted wood, and new gutters). Finally, Brett, the project manager called and said they would be out in a week to do the project and he wanted to come check it out. Brett then proceeded to tell me it would cost twice as much (Yes, a 100% mark-up) to do the exact same project I accepted their proposal for in September, or it wasn’t worth their time. He said he would work on finding someone to do the job for the price they originally agreed to and be in touch. I never got a call back from Brett. I ultimately called the office and asked for a refund. I reached out to the owner (Josh) and my sales person (Kyle) neither of which I ever heard back from. I would stay very far away from this company unless you like bad communication, shady business practices, and trying to be gouged for more money. They clearly don’t care about their word or reputation.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Repair of rotted wood & new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, home builders

10/29/2020

Mark F.

We wanted to have our front porch re-done, complete demo and rebuild, covered with a roof. The rep came to our house some time in July to check out what we wanted. He was real enthusiastic and said it was definitely something they could do. He told us he'd send us a quote, but he never did. We called a few weeks later and they said the quote would be emailed to us the next day. We never received a quote. If they really didn't want to do the job they should have just told us that. Pretty unprofessional on their behalf.

Description of Work
No work ever got done

Category decks

09/30/2020

Amir A.

I've yet to have this company perform any work on my home. However, Zack, the young man who came out to provide an estimate was very professional and friendly. I made me feel comfortable and confident in the company and did everything he could to earn my business (offered multiple discounts, even got the price down to the number I suggested). But for the fact that I have another company to come out and quote I may have gone with them on the spot. But I am a stickler for getting at least 3 quotes. So far Diverno is top choice.

Description of Work
Install New Gutters

Category gutter repair, home builders

01/17/2020

Amanda O.

The service was exceptional. Jeremy Dinverno and his crew were very professional and I would highly recommend them for ANY home project.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking door wall and resided the south side of the house and installed. Ew flashings around all windows

Category siding, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

01/09/2020

Jamie F.

My husband and I would like to express our appreciation to Josh Dinverno and his crew at Dinverno Remodeling and Construction. Our next door Neighbor highly recommended them so we called for a quote. From our first call to request a quote to the last handshake after the job was completed yesterday, this process was painless, quick and enjoyable. Our bathroom remodel included the conversion of a bathtub to a shower, installation of a new toilet, medicine cabinet, vanity top and faucets. Most of all, we had our entire bathroom tiled including all walls and floor. This was the best tile work we have ever seen. We ran our hands down every wall and never caught it on the grout joints. Perfectly even! Josh went above and beyond all of our expectations, which made us call him today to schedule them to do our roof. We highly recommend Dinverno Remodeling and Construction to everyone. Thanks again guys. Jamie and Derrick Sent from my iPhone

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category hardwood floor, insulation, remodeling, roofing, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

01/08/2020

Keysha C.

It went excellent thanks to Christian durhams help 😊

Description of Work
Remodeling my floors

12/12/2019

Hudson H.

Received estimate, work order with pricing. Representative from this company came out and set up yard sign to promote business for them. Set date to begin project then told they could not do the project due to work overload. Not dependable.

Description of Work
Gutters and porch railings

Category gutter repair

10/24/2019

robert R.

The process was disappointing. Contractor does not do repair work on Cedar Shingle Roofs. Have spoken to this contractor in the past, and he is only willing to consider a complete tear-off on this type of job. Contractor really prefers to work on conventional asphalt roofs.

Description of Work
Repair on work on a Cedar Shingle Roof. Also needed repair work done on flat portion of roof.

09/05/2019

Kevin S.

He hung up on me after I described my garage and he thought it was 700 square feet for a garage roof. I said it's not that big its 7 feet cubed. Then hung up on me.

Description of Work
None, didnt get past the phone call

Sorry for the inconvenience. It’s hard to price jobs over the phone.

06/07/2019

Joni D.

It went very well. Work started happening very fast, weather permitting. The trek deck is beautiful, well made, solid. The shed roof looks great. Workers were friendly and clean up was great. No high pressure tactics and lots of financing options.

Description of Work
Tear out old Deck, construct new deck. Tear off and install new roof on Shed.

Category decks, roofing

Jim S.

Very good,Josh was very professional.

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild, new roof

Harold R.

Excellent work Quality materials Attention to details Proffesinal cleanup

Description of Work
Roof repair and shingles

Nick A.

Very good,the company does great work and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof Tear off and replacement

03/06/2019

Carrie M.

I put in the request through Angie's list and did get a call back within 2 business days. This prompt original call back is the only reason I give a D instead of an F. I dislike having to leave negative reviews at all. Dinverno set up the appointment to come out today (3/5) at 11 am. No show, no call to cancel or any communication at all.

Description of Work
Requested a quote on a garage conversion

Category remodeling

We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused you and will use this to be better in the future.

02/17/2019

Lawrence G.

Got it done quickly (over Xmas!). The crew did good job.

Description of Work
2 porch rebuilds

Category decks, roofing

09/28/2018

Sandra B.

They send people out here to convinced me to replaced the whole roof, but my roof is only 3-4 years old. They tried to sell me a whole new roof where in I only need a minor repair and I really don't appreciate that.

Description of Work
They supposed to do a roof repair only.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

09/22/2018

carol C.

Dinverno Construction was quick, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. Josh Dinverno and his crew really know their business. Big job. Done in 2 days. Thanks Josh! My roof is beautiful!!

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement of old boards

We are so glad you are happy with all aspects of your roof replacement project. We strive to provide the best for our customers! We look forward to doing any future projects you may have!

09/18/2018

Imari K.

They were responsive and flexible in meeting the the needs and desires of the customer.

Description of Work
Roofing & Attic Insulation

Category insulation, roofing

We are so glad you were satisfied with your roof and attic insulation project. Our customers come first and we do our best to be accommodating!

08/09/2018

eric M.

The work has gone well. Dinverno team has been friendly, responsive, and flexible. Will likely hire again if the need arises.

Description of Work
window/door replacements, second floor roof/deck replacement

Category decks, roofing, replacement windows

07/30/2018

Kelly M.

Very well. I was impressed that even though Jeremy was very busy he began work right away and finished promptly. The price was fair and competitive. My floors look beautiful. The work space was left clean.

Description of Work
Wood floor refinishing

Category hardwood floor

06/23/2018

Ben R.

Very well, they were in and out. Very curious.

Description of Work
Roof repair

06/23/2018

Beth B.

Service was excellent and i get compliments all the time on my flooring. It was dull, damaged and some missing boards when I purchased my home. Once completed it was better than brand new! I have recommended Dinverno’s to everyone who is looking for remodeling work. Very professional workers and as a single woman, That is extremely important to me. Prompt, quick work and treated my home as if it was their own!

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor, roofing

Pisani Contracting

We are a small, family owned company with 4 employees fully licensed and insured. We accept cash, check and credit cards as payment. We can also finance your payments as well. We generally don't accept payment until the job is complete on smaller jobs, on larger jobs however, we can work out a payment schedule based upon the amount of work completed. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with our customers to assure their complete satisfaction throughout the entire experience.

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
    Deerbrook Construction Co.

We are a familiy owned and operated, licensed and insured business with over 30 years experience! Whether it is a small restoration project or a new, custom patio, we take great pride in what we do and the work shows! When it comes to standing out, of course its all about quality workmanship, but we take extra time on the details and clean up! We have always enjoyed the challenge of the work and seeing the expression on our customers faces when they see a completed project!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing