CUTTING EDGE PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2006

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE....

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

04/22/2017

I was very displeased with the work. He did not cut the grass low enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was hired to cut grass.

11/15/2010

I called him after seeing him on Angies list, we talked. He came out looked over my yard and called back with and estimate. I agree to the price he perfomed the clean-up over a two day period (there was lots to do). A good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All leaves and sticks from the trees in my yard were cleaned-up and removed He even cleaned the leaves tha were at the curb.

CATEGORY leaf removal

11/11/2010

The crew showed up on Tuesday morning when I got home from the front lawn was had no leaves on it and the back had large piles of leaves the crew would be coming back to pick up. The best thing was they wanted to do the work over a couple days to get as many leaves that might not have fallend cleaned up also. The crew did a great job especially since we are on an acre lot with over 30 trees on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and completely remove the leaves from the front and backyard.

CATEGORY leaf removal

07/22/2010

Mr. Veasley does not need any new customers. He kept insisting that I meet with him after 6:00 PM. Knowing that I was a single woman that was not a safe or secure time to meet him on property where I did not live. Every time we needed to meet it was a terrible inconvenience for him. In order to give him a deposit for the work I had to meet him at a gas station. This is very unsafe for a single wom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting Edge was asked to place up to 5 yards of dirt to the front of back of my rental property. Mr. Veasley refused to purchase more than 2 yards. He sloped dirt around the entire house still leaving the back of the house in need to 2 to 3 yards more dirt to bring it to the proper level.

06/28/2010

Canceled service, no longer using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Done well - Spring clean-up of yard, removed debris in addition to a typical mowing/edging etc. Not done well - Weekly mowing service. Repeatedly cut grass too short which killed the lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

LANDSCAPING, LANDSCAPE INSTALLS MOVING SERVICES, HANDYMEN, LIGHT HOME IMPROVEMENT, LAWNSCAPE MAINTENANCE , TREE CUTTING & TRIMMING. IRRIGATION REPAIRS, FERTILIZATION SERVICES & LEAF REMOVAL

Visa, Check