BURTON BROTHERS GENERAL CONTRS

Founded 1922 • With Angi since May 2010

23516 TELEGRAPH RD

SOUTHFIELD, MI 48033

Burton Brothers General Contractors has a 24 hour emergency service for fire, wind, water disasters. We are a full service general contractor in residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-family complexes. We have a rapid response team which may include licensed subcontractors

06/18/2016

Debbie G.

Description of Work

Category drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, mold removal

11/08/2014

Melodie S.

They were out right away to contract the job but then I didn't hear anything for a month. I was told that an appointment would need to be made with two others to determine actual work and pricing. It wasn't until I called a month later in total frustration that action took place. In this conversation again I was told that the delay was due to getting the other two together yet in this same conversation, a date was set WITHOUT contacting the other two parties. Once they came out, the work began. The asbestos was taken care of right away. There was a slight delay with the carpenters but once the work was started it went quickly. After it was completed there was a problem with the stairs. The last stair was literally shortened by about 3 inches causing concern. They were out right away to check it out and agreed the stairs were dangerous. They were fixed immediately. The installation of the carpeting wasn't smooth either. The vinyl base was wrapped around the corner moldings making it look sloppy. They returned to cut the base off the moldings but did not clean the glue off the molding. It took yet another person to come and do that. All in all we are pleased with the work and all was completed in about 5 weeks from when it started. The disappointment comes in the 1 month delay in getting back to us after the initial visit. The fact that we were told and the contract stated that the floor would be no higher than the original floor only to find that it is a good 2 inches higher. This does make a difference with the room as it doesn't have much height to begin with but it is very workable. We weren't expecting the stair problem or the carpeting problems but they were fixed quickly.

Description of Work
Removed asbestos tiles, encapsulated asbestos pipes, put in new floor with carpeting

Category home remodeling

10/19/2012

Dana W.

I liked the fact that it was a large company with a team of people, but there was a lack of follow-through. They were willing to schedule with my time, but it was like I needed someone to come out now, and in the time it took them to re-schedule me, I had already found other contractors. I would consider using them in the future only if I had a fire emergency. Otherwise I would not.

Description of Work
Burton Brothers General Contractors came out the second and third weeks of September.

Category home remodeling

04/27/2012

salpie H.

They were fantastic; they were excellent. They were skilled craftsmen and very neat. They were just about perfect. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I just had my kitchen redone by Burton Brothers.

Category woodworking, home remodeling

06/13/2011

Arthur O.

He was a great guy and seemed honest. He did not do a repair that was not needed. I did not know what I was talking about at the time and he could have easily taken advantage of me. If I need something in the future I would definitely use them. He saved me $4000 by coming and telling me I did not need the work done. He showed me where the wood and foundation was still in good shape and I did not need a repair.

Description of Work
Burton Brothers General Contractors gave came for an estimate on work I thought needed to be done.

Category woodworking

05/04/2011

Joan B.

Very good

Description of Work
We had water damage from a refrigerator water dispenser and they did an excellent job and I definitely would use them again.

Category water damage restoration, home builders

Renova Flooring Installations

Renova Flooring Installations mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

The Patch Boys of West Bloomfield

The Patch Boys of West Bloomfield, Birmingham and Farmington Hills is proud to be a locally owned and operated business that serves our local community. We specialize in restoring homes to their beautiful originality. We have mastered an award-winning process to rapidly patch up all your holes in your home and restore it to its uniqueness within hours (most jobs). Call us today to learn more. We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company across the nation. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using only qualified individuals. For us, honesty is the only policy and we strive to complete all projects with integrity and fairness. When you allow us into your home, we do not take that lightly; we treat and respect your home just like we would our own homes. We use the best technology and tools to ensure that all jobs are done quickly, while also giving attention to detail.

MJM Restoration LLC

MJM Restoration bring together in our team a combined 50 year tradition of applied, proven property restoration services that have resulted in multiple successfully completed projects. The MJM team is highly experienced in the technical displines necessary for performing the complicated tasks required to provide property restoration services. Our professional staff includes estimators, projects managers, skilled construction tradesmen and certified technicians. MJM completes projects in a most responsive and cost effective manner by paying attention to schedules, goals and budgets. Communication between MJM and it's clients is our #1 prioity. We emphasize on the need to asist our clients in understanding every aspect of their projects by explaining the technical procedures and scope of work task.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Fire and water damage restoration, insurance repairs, wind damage, vehicle damage, disaster repairs, consulting services, project management, earthquake, tornado, hurricane consulting, environmental hazards.