BURTON BROTHERS GENERAL CONTRS

Founded 1922 • With Angi since May 2010

Burton Brothers General Contractors has a 24 hour emergency service for fire, wind, water disasters. We are a full service general contractor in residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-family complexes. We have a rapid response team which may include licensed subcontractors backed by Burton Brothers. We also offer our expert consulting, project management and construction cost analysis on a national level....

Green Guys Painting

Green Guys Painting specializes in interior painting, exterior painting, and power washing for homes and businesses. Our hallmark is our commitment to providing five star service, every time. In addition to being licensed and insured, we also provide a three year warranty for every project. Book your free estimate online! Visit our website www.greenguyspainting.com

MJM Restoration LLC

MJM Restoration bring together in our team a combined 50 year tradition of applied, proven property restoration services that have resulted in multiple successfully completed projects. The MJM team is highly experienced in the technical displines necessary for performing the complicated tasks required to provide property restoration services. Our professional staff includes estimators, projects managers, skilled construction tradesmen and certified technicians. MJM completes projects in a most responsive and cost effective manner by paying attention to schedules, goals and budgets. Communication between MJM and it's clients is our #1 prioity. We emphasize on the need to asist our clients in understanding every aspect of their projects by explaining the technical procedures and scope of work task.

Offers by MJM Restoration LLC on Angi
Somerset Painting & Professional Improvements

Somerset Painting and Professional Improvements is an Angies List Super-Service Award-Winning Michigan-based company that specializes in both residential and commercial improvements with over 35 years of experience. Check out our video on our website! Award winning. Additional email - cassady@somersetpainting.com.

Offers by Somerset Painting & Professional Improvements on Angi

06/18/2016

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,mold removal

11/08/2014

They were out right away to contract the job but then I didn't hear anything for a month. I was told that an appointment would need to be made with two others to determine actual work and pricing. It wasn't until I called a month later in total frustration that action took place. In this conversation again I was told that the delay was due to getting the other two together yet in this same convers...

Description of Work
Removed asbestos tiles, encapsulated asbestos pipes, put in new floor with carpeting

Category home remodeling

10/19/2012

I liked the fact that it was a large company with a team of people, but there was a lack of follow-through. They were willing to schedule with my time, but it was like I needed someone to come out now, and in the time it took them to re-schedule me, I had already found other contractors. I would consider using them in the future only if I had a fire emergency. Otherwise I would not.

Description of Work
Burton Brothers General Contractors came out the second and third weeks of September.

Category home remodeling

04/27/2012

They were fantastic; they were excellent. They were skilled craftsmen and very neat. They were just about perfect. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I just had my kitchen redone by Burton Brothers.

Category woodworking,home remodeling

06/13/2011

He was a great guy and seemed honest. He did not do a repair that was not needed. I did not know what I was talking about at the time and he could have easily taken advantage of me. If I need something in the future I would definitely use them. He saved me $4000 by coming and telling me I did not need the work done. He showed me where the wood and foundation was still in good shape and I did not n...

Description of Work
Burton Brothers General Contractors gave came for an estimate on work I thought needed to be done.

Category woodworking

Fire and water damage restoration, insurance repairs, wind damage, vehicle damage, disaster repairs, consulting services, project management, earthquake, tornado, hurricane consulting, environmental hazards.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa