American Mulch Producers

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2006

Delivery Service

Wholesale and retail landscape supplies including mulch and soil. Wholesale bulk and packaged salt....

Robin's Gardening Service

In business since 2005. Specialize in smaller properties that large companies won't touch. Also wildlife habitats and butterfly gardens.

Blade Runners Lawn & Landscapes, LLC. (Ryan's)

My name is Ryan Boni, owner / operator of Blade Runners Lawn and Landscapes, LLC. We are a smaller family owned business that help home owners, property management companies, condo associations and commercial property owners who are disappointed by the insufficient level of personalized, quality service from their landscape & snow management company, frustrated with the lack of professionalism and are ultimately fed up with the inadequate results that come with being sold on the basis of the cheapest price. Blade Runners has been servicing residential & commercial properties in the area since 2002. We are recognized for our affordable, reliable, high-quality service and are fully licensed and insured in the State of Michigan. Our friendly, uniformed staff and top-of-the-line equipment reflect a positive image for the homeowners and businesses that choose Blade Runners and demonstrates the pride we have in being an active member of the community. Blade Runners was established with the goal of providing a more personal & professional level of service than what is widely available in the landscape maintenance industry today. Thanks to our growing list of satisfied clients and high referral rate, we believe that we are succeeding in that goal!

Cobbs Complete Landcare

Specializing in LANDSCAPING AND LAWN CARE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality of work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/11/2015

He did a great job. They trimmed my trees and took a huge tree down. They recycle everything. They can not recycle tree stumps, but he told me how to remove the stump. Everything was cleaned up perfectly. The didn't drop any trees, they lowered them all by rope. They blew everything away, there were no chips left behind or anything.

Description of Work
Tree Service and Recycling

04/21/2015

I don't think he is in business for trees anymore. He was wonderful. He is just doing the mulch but we loved them. Professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Removed a number of trees.

10/15/2013

Large tree in backyard had branches that were about to touch both my garage and neighbors. They removed the branches and others which really cleaned up the appearance of the tree. I had about 5 small trees (really weeds that had become trees) and they removed these. They came out and quoted the same day I called and did the job a week later. They do good work for at a good price. This is the secon...

Description of Work
Trimmed one branches from one large tree ($150). Removed 5 small trees ($300).

06/18/2013

A guy came out that wasn't with the company, but said he knew the owner and tried to the job on the spot. I was cautious of it, and I did not use him. Seemed weird to me.

Description of Work
Estimate for stump removal.

04/17/2013

Paul Keach is very nice, reliable and wonderful.

Description of Work
I use Pauls Tree Service & Wholesale Mulch for tree service.

Category tree service

Mulch and soil available for pick up and delivery. Rhino Sunshade and Economy Mix Grass Seed, Straw Blankets, EZ Straw w/ Tackifier, EZ Straw Lawn Repair Mix, Fertilizer, Landscape Fabric, Black Diamond Edging, Tarps, Rakes, Pitch Forks, Shovels, and Gloves. Bagged salt during the winter months.

We do not install mulch.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover