Alexandria Windows & Doors

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2016

Welcome to Alexandria Windows & Doors! We have been in the business for 17 years, and we have now been serving the greater Oakland, Wayne and Macomb area for over 8 year! We pride ourselves on customer service and quality work. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, you have found us! Call us today for your free estimate! Additional Email - info@alexandriawds.com....

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

Clear Slate Glass & Mirror

Over 20 years of experience specializing in all your residential and commercial glass needs. Call us today for your free estimate.

Extreme Exteriors LLC

We are in the People Business and have loved it for over 30 years! We have sat at tables from newly weds to retirees helping them make informed decisions about what is best for their home. We are a company that believes in transparency. We believe in always being authentic to who you are and that will transcend into everything you do and every customer we meet. We simplified the buying experience for our customers. We offer One & Done and Uniform Pricing. No other roofing company provides this in our market today. This streamlines the products for you, gives you multiple choices of roofing systems and multiple price points to choose at the budgeted price you need. Our reviews show that we are doing something right and we look forward to earning your business and creating another Extreme Exteriors customer.

Offers by Extreme Exteriors LLC on Angi

08/26/2018

Beware of this company. Quality of the product is decent but the installation is poor and the follow up worse. The quality of the windows and doorwall seem to be good. However, the installation was poor. As soon as there was a little problem, and there always is when doing renovations, their guys couldn't figure things out. It was a good thing I was there to keep an eye on them and help them figur...

Description of Work
Doorwall and several windows

Category doors

02/20/2018

Alexandria & Sons completed a challenging Door Wall installation on a very cold day in January. The crew was highly skilled in completing a professional installation and I was very pleased that Jason came over later in the day to inspect the job and help resolve some minor fit issues.

Description of Work
Four Panel Door Wall installation

Category doors

08/27/2017

There is a two step process, first a sales guy comes out and provides an overview of base costs, Then if you agree to do the project one of the managers comes out to do a detailed look at the work and you get a detailed quote on the options. The only thing in the whole deal that was not as explained was that the installation day took longer than estimated. They said 2 hrs for the install. It took ...

Description of Work
Main goal was to replace 21 yr old patio door that was original to the house. We also had them replace one window glass panel that had started to fog within its double pane.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/30/2017

Jason was very responsive and thoughtful. The installation team is very professional and hard working! Appreciated their work and I like our new windows.

Description of Work
Install the windows for the whole house.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/20/2017

I had contacted several window companies in my area in hopes of getting the broken window measured & glass ordered and possibly installed as soon as possible. Other local companies were telling me it would take 2 weeks just to get the glass ordered then another 2 weeks to get scheduled. Fortunately for us, I contacted Alexandria Window & Doors. They came out the next day. That was on a Tuesday, I ...

Description of Work
I needed a broken window repaired.

Category replacement windows

05/01/2017

The only good thing I can say about Alexandria Windows and Doors is that Jason is a great salesman. That should tell you a lot about this review. Over promise and under deliver. My husband and I bought a whole house of windows plus a door wall from AWD. Jason sold me on a complete job. He told me that it would be a one day job and that by the time my husband came home at 5 pm they would be gone and my house would be perfect. Nothing could be further from the truth. Day 1 they arrive and get to work. They didn't leave until 8 pm and my whole house was in shambles. They destroyed pieces of my laminate floor, left nails and screws on the ground where my toddler would step on them. Destroyed walls with scratches and ripped off paint. Jason told me that the blinds I had would be the same size and his crew would re-hang them. That wasn't the case and the next day I had to spend 350$ at Home Depot on a whole house of blinds. When they claimed to be finished I noticed one window lock wouldn't unlock. One window got stuck opening it. My front window has locks going the opposite direction. 2 weeks in and the locking mechanism on my brand new door wall broke. They ripped siding off my house and told me it "wasn't their job to fix it". Jason has done nothing to make this right. Avoid my mistake and go with the big box store so you can get the job done right. This company is a disaster and I wish I would have listened to my husband when he advised me to go with the big store, pay more and get a professional team.

Description of Work
Whole house windows plus doorwall

Category window installer","door installer

04/05/2017

Called prior to arrival. Arrived during established 2 hour window. Work completed timely.

Description of Work
Door wall repair

11/19/2016

Awesome! Very prompt and attentive. Cleaned up nicely after the job was done.

Description of Work
Awesome team! Courteous and professional. Very pleasant to work with!

09/01/2016

Jason, the owner was present at all times to ensure his team was installing everything the way he promised from day one. Jason and his team did a fabulous job. They even finished the job in one day! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get new windows/patio doors with a lifetime warranty at the best price possible.

Description of Work
Installed new windows and 2 patio doors

Category window installer","door installer

09/01/2016

I am very happy with these guys. They are very professional and fast. The quality of the door is amazing. Will definately recommend to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Installed the entrance door

Category door installer

Window Replacement Entry Door Replacement Sliding Patio Door Replacement Storm & Security Door Replacement

Repairs of any kind.