Air Doctors Heating and Cooling, LLC

Michigan: Contractors
08/31/2022

18311 W 10 Mile Rd Suite 1010

SOUTHFIELD, MI 48075

Please call for more details.
Gravity Furnace Replacement

Gravity Furnace Replacement

HVAC Companies202048207
Replaced a furnace that was installed in the 1930s.

We are a fully Licensed and Insured Heating and Air Conditioning company that serves most municipalities in Southeast Michigan. Our staff is fully certified and prescreened so that we can provide our customers with a safe and satisfying experience. With over 100 plus years of industry experience, we take pride in solving all of your comfort needs. We are a family based business that has been providing quality service to our neighbors for over 40 years....

HVAC Companies (16)water heaters (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)air duct cleaning (1)

01/06/2021

He told me how to download an app to check the item, he even called me that somebody would call me in a particular day and time, he told me if I had questions I can call him back. It was great.

Description of Work
They bought me a new thermostat.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

01/06/2021

I've been using them for years. It was great, they were professional, on time and did it in a timely manner. I even recommend them to my friends and family. They were very clean.

Description of Work
They put a new central air air conditioning unit for me.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

01/05/2021

It was good. They were very good. They were prompt. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
They replaced the water heater for me.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

12/24/2020

The service received from Air Doctors was 5Star - we really appreciate that they offer the quality and workmanship that one would expect from a national service company, without having to pay that premium price. They were clean, respectful and unlike many other contractors we’ve dealt with did not leave a mess for us to clean up! Their team has done right by us, so much so that I’ve had them do wo...

Description of Work
Install Hot Water Heater, repair inop furnace, hvac inspection for home sale.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/24/2020

Excellent!!! Very knowledgeable. professional, arrived when promised and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

12/24/2020

Excellent. They were polite, very clean, and informative. This job took several days — they made sure the house was comfortable over night and that I was very clear on what had been completed and what would be done the following day. A week or so after the work was complete — they called to be sure all was well. I could not have been better served. Thank You!!

Description of Work
Boiler Repair

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

12/24/2020

Their service was excellent, showed up on time, and didn’t stop until they were done! Cleaned up and made sure everything was working properly, very polite and mannerly, very professional must support this company!

Description of Work
Service Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

12/24/2020

The gentleman were professional and knowledgeable. From the time of my estimateto the time the work was performed it took 2 days. They are courteous and I will and have recommended them to my friends and neighbors. It’s nice when you can meet the Owner of the company before your job is started. Air Doctors is a name you can trust! I did and you should too!

Description of Work
Replace Furnace and AC

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

06/10/2019

Tried to balloon the price, with false problems, did not honor the discount supposedly offered, with ad on Angie's List.

Description of Work
charge freeon in ac unit

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We take negative reviews very seriously and we apologize if you have a negative experience with us. We charge a differnet rate for the weekends and evening times. The coupon you selected it does not apply towards the demand service on evenings and weekends. You contacted us at 10 pm on Saturday, June 8th and request service the following day. Additionally, our service te...

01/26/2019

Very good. I was very happy with Allen. He was later than he'd originally estimated, but I know some jobs take longer than expected. I think ours did too. He was very good at explaining and demonstrating the problem. He also took the time to explain how the malfunctioning part affected the furnace's operation. Plus he gave some good advice for making the furnace last longer.

Description of Work
Furnace had stopped heating

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

Heanting and Cooling; Sales, Service, and Installation, Duct Cleaning, Appliance Repair, Refrigeration Installation and Service, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Generators, Hot Water Heaters

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, American Express, Financing Available