Bryant Contracting

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

25915 Hunters Ln

South Lyon, MI 48178

2-6 employees most work is performed in house, but licensed professionals are used where appropriate licensing is required I.E plumbing, electrical, roofing, HVAC, etc. I have used the same subcontractors for many years and on multiple projects. Bryant contracting has been in business since 2011, but the owners have a total of 70 years’ experience between the three of them. You will find that one or all of the owners will work alongside their employees to help ensure a quality work on time and under budget....

11/18/2015

Brandon B.

They showed no interest in starting, or completing the work they were paid to complete. I was extremely disappointed. I would never use them, nor would I recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
Bryant Contracting never started or completed the work they were paid to complete.

Category home theater design

Sorry you are unhappy. Please be sure to contact Angie's list for a refund. I don't Handel the payments on big deals therefore I can't issue a refund.

10/21/2015

June & Richard P.

Very well. Neat, courteous and fast. Since he can do a lot of different things, I will have him back soon to do some plumbing repairs.

Description of Work
Installed cable TV, DVD and VCR components into newly-installed media center.

09/29/2015

Roger M.

Nice job. TV looks terrific as mounted. Came at the agreed time, and did a good clean up afterward. I would call him again.

Description of Work
Wall mounted flat screen TV in bedroom

09/04/2015

Kevin W.

Communication was great, but it was my fault for not following up. The project we were planning never panned out.

Description of Work
I bought the Angie's List deal, but never got around to using it.

08/28/2015

John K.

Outstanding. Great guy, very professional and work was excellent. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed wall mounting bracket for TV and sound bar. Ran wiring for oomponents behind wall.

Category electrician, home theater design

08/16/2015

Julia P.

I did not use this service.

Description of Work
Did't use this company, too expensive

06/04/2015

Scott P.

The installer showed up on time and did a great job, including adding an additional power plug. He even helped run the new cable through the basement in order to get the TV up and running. Overall I was impressed with the install and price.

Description of Work
Installed a Flat Panel TV on a interior wall

05/22/2015

Kathleen E.

The painters were punctual every day, did their work with minimal interference and finished on time. They left the home very clean. They did an excellent job of preparing the walls before painting, covering the rugs and providing a plastic "wall" to contain the plaster dust out. Great care was given to the trim work, which included baseboards, closet doors and windows.. We were very pleased with the outcome of the entire job. They were a little more expensive than other painters but now I understand the reason - they did a professional job!

Description of Work
We had the walls, ceilings and trim painted in 3 rooms - 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. All 3 rooms had a faux finish that was both dark and difficult to cover. The walls and ceilings were patched and primed before the final painting. They also repaired a section of plaster ceiling in another room.

Category drywall, home theater design, interior painters

05/18/2015

Richard S.

Bryant Contracting did an outstanding job. They were punctual, friendly and conscientious. Bryant kept us informed every step of the way and the results are excellent. All windows, etc. were masked to avoid any paint overspray. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Cleaned and painted aluminum siding on2 story house

05/13/2015

Louis W.

The provider was not able to fit us into his schedule. He did call about a week later with an opening, however we chose another company by that time.

01/19/2015

Roxandy K.

He could not put wires into wall but came up with an alternative which looks good and was less expensive. He did two TVs for just a little more than the price of one because of the change in the design.

Description of Work
Mounted 2 tv to wall.

01/18/2015

Kumar V.

Andy sent his first crew of 2 painters to prep the rooms on Monday promptly. As they progressed to Wednesday, one of the painters fell critically ill so the work stopped abruptly. However he made some quick changes on Wednesday evening and got in a second crew by Thursday morning and the work continued seamlessly! In the end the job was done as promised by Friday evening. We also had our recess lights upgraded to dimmable LED which can also be controlled by smartphone !! So if you have any painting project/lelectrical project that needs to be professionally managed and executed then start it now with Andy @ Bryant Contracting !!!

Description of Work
Paint walls, ceilings,in 4 rooms

01/08/2015

James K.

Andy Communicated Extrememley Well And Called Me Within A Few Hours Of Purchasing Their TV Mount Install Package (which is a great deal by the way) .We Set Up A Time That Worked Within My Schedule. He Was Very Courteous And Answered ALL Of My Questions ..The Install Was Quick, Complete And Done Right. The Mount Looks Great And Saved Me ALOT OF Hassle..Thanks Again Andy.

Description of Work
Mounted My New 48" Television To My Bedroom Wall And Also Installed A Shelf For My Cable Box

01/05/2015

Allan T.

I received a call back fro the owner, Andy, immediately and set our appointment within an hour of first contact. Bryant kept me in the loop to verify appointment times. Everything went great. Audiophiles should be take note. This guy is an expert. He rewired my home theater system, helped get all the channels functional, labeled every channel, re-assemble the system and help coach my wife & I through the re-arranged system operations. Could not be happier. we now have our home theater, tuner, and multiple other amplifier components up running. Can't hardly believe he could manage it all within a few hours. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
I purchased a special offer for home theater set up services because I was having difficultly getting it "right" myself. Bryant contracting was terrific. Very responsible, prompt and efficient.

Category electrician, home theater design

12/26/2014

JEFF R.

He was outside of the service area but was very polite.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for three hours of audio-video installation services with in-home consultation.

12/20/2014

Patricia M.

I talked to the representative. What I need is not in the scope of what I need done. I only need a few touch ups and the deal is for an entire refacing. He was very polite on the phone.

Category interior painters

12/18/2014

Patricia M.

I talked to the representative today on the phone. He said that what I need done is less than the scope of the deal. I only need a few touch ups done and the deal is for an entire refacing. He was very polite on the phone.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal $250 for $1,000 credit toward kitchen cabinet refacing.

Category home remodeling

12/10/2014

Joanne S.

Went fine. Andy did a great job. He even corrected botched job done bt WOW. Now I have a picture look instead of exposed wires. He also synced my receiver to the cable remote where I don't have to use 2 remotes. Great job Andy!

Description of Work
Installed a smart tv. Took down existing tv and installed in another location.

12/08/2014

Darrin D.

We have used Bryant Contracting in the past and it has always gone great. When we need our basement finished we went right back to him and his crew to complete the work. Everything was completed in about 3.5 weeks. The communications was outstanding and the workman ship was better than expected. We will continue to use Bryant Contracting LLC in the future Thanks again.

Description of Work
Finished our basement.

Category basement remodeling

11/28/2014

Michele R.

Not well. I have written several reviews for Angies List. This is the first negative one I have written. I purchased a AL deal from this company, which was $999 for a painter for a week. I needed an adjoining living room and kitchen (3 walls each) as well as a small full bath (most of the wall space covered by mirror, tile, and cabinet). They had to paint around stained baseboard, crown and chair rail in the dining room, and there was a little detail work around a bay window in each room. Going in to this I expected that a professional painter working for an entire week could knock this out. Apparently not these guys. They suggested it would be more efficient to take two painters for 2 and a half days, which I accepted. They told me up front that I would have to pay for an additional full day to complete this job. I told them not to do the ceilings, just the walls. Without the ceilings they told me they weren't sure they could do it. It could still go over but not by as much. I decided just to go with it. Two painters showed up roughly on time. I was at work while the job took place but I had a friend at the house for much of the time. When I got home at the end of the first day they I was amazed that there was no paint on any wall. They had painted the ceiling which we had agreed they would not do, and they had patches of plaster all over the walls as if they were repairing holes or other defects. There may have been one or two nail holes in the entire area. I don't know what they were patching. I spoke to the supervisor who told me I would not have to pay for the ceiling, although it wasn't clear how exactly he was going to subtract it out. When I got home at the end of the second day I was amazed to see there was still no paint on the walls in the DR/LR. They had taped around the woodwork. There was a coat of primer on the bathroom. On the third day they did manage to complete the painting before the end of the day. I had to pay for a couple of extra hours. I had left a check with my friend to pay them which was my mistake, because when I got home I was absolutely disgusted at the sloppy work they did. The top of the chair rail was unevenly painted and smeared, and being close to eye level it was very noticeable. The sloppy job they did on the baseboard was less obvious. Given that they had taken the entire second day to tape I would have expected a straight edge. I called the supervisor who told me he would be out on Saturday morning. He was pleasant on the phone but when he arrived on Saturday he seemed irritated. I got a lot of one word answers from him. I left him alone to work. He had walked in with what looked like a caulk gun. That turned out to be a caulk gun. His solution, as it turned out was to put a bead of grayish-brown caulk along the top of the chair rail. Fortunately he began this in a corner hidden by a curtain, and he realized it wasn't going to work before getting too far. He called me into the room, and told me he didn't see anything wrong with the paint job. He said he would be happy to have work like that done at his house. I didn't find the caulk until after he left. I cleaned that up. I would not allow these people back into my house under any circumstances.

Description of Work
Paint dining room, living room, and bath.

Category interior painters

Sorry that you were unhappy about the workmanship of you painting project. We did paint the ceilings at the end of day one since the drywall mud on the walls was too wet to try and work with on Monday. Rather than pack up early I asked the guys to paint the ceilings to make the best use of the time on the job. Typically we bill by the half day and we did have 6.5 hours in on Monday and actually end up working closer to nine hours to get the ceilings completed. On day two we need to prime all the walls in the red/orange bathroom and in the dark green rooms. Had we not primed the walls on Tuesday like you claim it would have been impossible to paint three coats of paint on Wednesday epically with the primer coat being stock white and the wall color being that bluish green. As for the paint on the trim was because the old color (dark green) was lapped over the top detail of the wood work and typical painting job is to cover the old wall color with the new wall color. Since the old color was on the stained wood work it is a judgment call on how to proceed. Option one is to keep the old paint color on the trim and paint the walls only and cut in the trim. This option would result in dark green pinstripe around the room. Option 2: would be to paint the old paint color with the new color as straight as possible. We left this decision to the housekeeper/nanny since you were unavailable to take phone calls throughout the day and said she was in charge. She opted to go with option 2 (which is what I would have gone with). I did come out to try and clean the paint off the chair rail, since the dark green paint was so old I was causing more harm to the wood work than what I was cleaning off. I thought that my painters did an outstanding job given the conditions of the project and the time constraints put in place. I strive to try and go above and beyond customers expectations. I truly wish that there was something I could do to make the situation better, but with the conditions of the job and the given budget there was not much we could do. Best of Luck in the future

10/12/2014

david K.

Great communication ! No service needed.

10/01/2014

Daniel M.

He was kind, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed a television

09/28/2014

RICHARD O.

Didn't use service because they could not schedule within needed time frame.

09/17/2014

Richard D.

It went great. Andy installed the wires in a timely manner. Everything looks great and he did a great job cleaning up. I would suggest him to anyone needing their TV installed or wired.

Description of Work
Andy installed the wires for the tv above my fireplace.

09/15/2014

Cathy L B.

Description of Work
Evaluated current system and set it up correctly. Recommended options for improvements. We will be calling back to get some of the options done. Worth every cent to us.

North Pointe Painting

North Pointe Painting & Carpentry is a Full Service Painting And Carpentry Company that has been serving the Greater Metro Detroit Area since 1993 as a leader in the Interior and Exterior Painting Market. Our Professional Paint and Carpentry Crews are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Painting with over 25 Years of Experience in the Home Improvement Industry.

Offers by North Pointe Painting on Angi
    Walls N All Painting LLC

Along with great customer service we offer - complete interior & exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, staining of all woodwork and staircasings. Drywall repairs, light drywall installation, and pre-finished hardwood floor installations. Exterior wood and siding replacement. (About our company) We are a full service interior and exterior painting company. We offer Financing, FREE estimates, and price matching. The owner is a second generation painter after his grandfather. He have been in the industry for over 26 yrs. Customer satisfaction and quality is our highest priority. He will be the one that you talk to to set up the quote and the one you will meet with when the quote is given. We have a (Quality Control Manager) to insure the highest quality and superior customer satisfaction for every project. He will be in constant contact with you from start to finish. We can set you up with a color consultant to help you pick out your colors from the interior to the exterior. Our company has won the Angie's List super service award every year for over 10yrs. Call us to see why so many have hired our company and continue to use our services. 248-830-4779.

Offers by Walls N All Painting LLC on Angi
    Affordable Painting and Repairs LLC

Affordable Painting and Repairs is Michigan’s premier remodeling professionals. We specialize in provide top-quality painting services at a price that fits your budget.. We also offer interior and exterior residential painting services. Quality service at an affordable price is our guarantee. Contact us for a free quote!

Satisfaction