Phillip Ryan Handyman Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

I have worked as a top rated Handyman in the city of Chicago for ten years. My family and I recently moved to beautiful Southwest Michigan this spring, 2013. May contact through email, phone, or text. Cost is based on an hourly rate and is determined per job. Personal checks and cash accepted....

W.M.G.B. Inc

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi

08/04/2016

He was very personable, and we were pleased with his work. We will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a microwave oven and a garbage disposal.

08/10/2015

He was very good.  I needed the house updated to put on the market. He put tore out the floor, put down tile on the floors and in the shower.  He worked with the plumber on what to install.    He took out all the nails in the walls of the whole house, patched the walls and painted. In addition he moved a wall for the furnace.  As well as little odds and ends.  This was done over a period of six mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt two bathrooms, painted whole house, rebuilt part of a wall.

01/01/2015

Ryan returned our call promptly. He met his schedule. Cleaned up after himself.  Charged a fair price.  Did good work that will not have to be redone by another contractor.  We look forward to scheduling more of his services in 2015.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Storm Door. Interior repairs. Built ramp to storage building.  Home handiman repairs.

12/08/2014

Set a date and time to come look at work to be done. Never showed up and didn't answer/respond when called to see if he was still coming. Very disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We discussed on the phone to do misc jobs at my home.

11/24/2014

Phil is very nice, gets busy and gets it done. The door looks great, but the tub repair is amazing you can't even tell where the repair is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phil painted our exterior done inside and out and repaired the damage on our fiberglass tub.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,house painters,interior painters

Over the past ten years I have offered a wide range of maintenance services for the home, helping customers accomplish many repair issues with one phone call. I'm a "punch list" guy; perfect for the projects that add up and need to get done or a home soon to be listed for sale.