Phillip Ryan Handyman Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

I have worked as a top rated Handyman in the city of Chicago for ten years. My family and I recently moved to beautiful Southwest Michigan this spring, 2013. May contact through email, phone, or text. Cost is based on an hourly rate and is determined per job. Personal checks and cash accepted....

Red Truck Landscaping

We are a locally owned and operated lawn care and landscaping business in Kalamazoo, MI. We are committed to service, accessibility, and reliability as the three key foundations of our company. We offer complete lawn maintenance and landscape construction to serve our customers. We would love to be able to serve you and tackle that long list of outdoor chores, or turn your landscaping ideas into a reality.

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi
Kirk and Sons Painting

We are Kirk and Sons Painting out of Fennville Michigan, and I am the owner Kirk Laskowski. My Dad taught me the painting trade when I was a youth growing up in Bay City, Michigan. Now I have taught my 5 sons the trade. We paint or stain interiors and exteriors with excellence! We are very professional and respectful of you, your family and your property. We tread lightly, keep things clean, and leave behind a quality finish that will make you happy. We enjoy our work and have good attitudes.

08/04/2016

Ruth S.

He was very personable, and we were pleased with his work. We will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He installed a microwave oven and a garbage disposal.

08/10/2015

Ann M.

He was very good. I needed the house updated to put on the market. He put tore out the floor, put down tile on the floors and in the shower. He worked with the plumber on what to install. He took out all the nails in the walls of the whole house, patched the walls and painted. In addition he moved a wall for the furnace. As well as little odds and ends. This was done over a period of six months. He was very good to work with and did a though job.

Description of Work
Rebuilt two bathrooms, painted whole house, rebuilt part of a wall.

01/01/2015

Grace P.

Ryan returned our call promptly. He met his schedule. Cleaned up after himself. Charged a fair price. Did good work that will not have to be redone by another contractor. We look forward to scheduling more of his services in 2015.

Description of Work
Install Storm Door. Interior repairs. Built ramp to storage building. Home handiman repairs.

12/08/2014

Michael H.

Set a date and time to come look at work to be done. Never showed up and didn't answer/respond when called to see if he was still coming. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
We discussed on the phone to do misc jobs at my home.

11/24/2014

Kathy C.

Phil is very nice, gets busy and gets it done. The door looks great, but the tub repair is amazing you can't even tell where the repair is.

Description of Work
Phil painted our exterior done inside and out and repaired the damage on our fiberglass tub.

Category handyman service,plumbing,house painters,interior painters

11/07/2014

Bill L.

Phillip committed verbally to perform work for us at a client's location and then backed out at the last minute. When someone makes a commitment to our company either verbally or in writing, we fully expect them to follow through.

Description of Work
Committed to perform work and then backed out.

Category handyman service

I apologize for backing out of the work. My schedule in the fall is very busy and as much as I wanted to generate a new relationship with (Removed Member Name)'s company, I just did not have time to commit to his system which involved a considerable amount of paperwork and training. I called him as soon as it was apparent that I could not do the job we had discussed which was two days after he asked me to meet with a client. I notified Bill five days ahead of the actual day I was supposed to meet with his client.

10/22/2014

CJ G.

Phil Ryan was a wonderful professional to work with. During the estimating process he returned all my calls/emails promptly and answered all my questions thoroughly. He did a good job of asking lots of questions about the job to anticipate and prevent problems later, and I especially appreciated how he worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted within the budget I had. (For example, did I want him to paint the ceiling after the repairs or did I want to do that myself?) He did a fantastic job of masking and draping everything so that my cabinets, appliances, and other rooms all remained dust-free. He worked steadily throughout the day and cleaned up everything at the end. Very respectful and quiet while working. Needless to say, the fan works well and the ceiling repair looks good too. I would heartily recommend Mr. Ryan!

Description of Work
We had an ancient exhaust fan in the ceiling of our kitchen that was not properly vented to the outside. Phil Ryan removed the old fan, installed a new fan that we had already purchased, installed proper venting and repaired the area of the ceiling where the new fan did not match the old fan's footprint.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters

08/08/2014

Stephen K.

Phil was on time and quickly identified the problem. We procured the necessary replacement part ( a shut off valve) and Phil efficiently removed the old valve and installed the new one and had everything completed in less than an hour. Work area was clean. Phil was polite and pleasant.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken/leaking water inlet valve under the kitchen sink.

06/22/2014

John O.

Very meticulous. Professional, great job, never a drop of paint anywhere.. Very good at getting all the hard to reach areas like under the mulch at ground level. Very good job!,,,,

Description of Work
Painted the brick on my house with a special brick paint

Category handyman service,house painters

04/02/2014

pat L.

WOW.. I was so impressed. From the time we made contact to the time the job was done was less than a week. The actual work he did in a day and a half.. His quality was top notch.He was punctual, polite and professional.. I will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
He repaired two door frames. Made a door to my attic. He installed a toilet and a screen door.. Built a bench on my deck. Repaired a ceiling.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,doors

Over the past ten years I have offered a wide range of maintenance services for the home, helping customers accomplish many repair issues with one phone call. I'm a "punch list" guy; perfect for the projects that add up and need to get done or a home soon to be listed for sale.

Appliance repair.