Epoxy Floors & Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2013

13300 Swan Lane

Shelby Township, MI 48315

Epoxy Floors and Painting can rework your worn garage floor into a masterpiece that's as tough as it is visually stunning-- oil and spill resistant, stain resistant, and scoff resistant. You will be amazed at how cracks and other imperfections dissappear, and leave you with a surface as good as new. Epoxy Floors and Painting doesn't only refinish aging floors, but provides a solution to preserve your new floor as well. We offer a wide variety of finishing styles and color treatments to match the needs of any project, in order to provide the highest performance flooring systems....

10/30/2020

Lynn H.

Earlier this month we had our garage floor done by Epoxy Floors & Painting. The floor looks terrific, better than we anticipated. Marina was extremely helpful with initial questions prior to the job and I cannot say enough about the quality of work performed by Mark, he did a great job. They offer a number of options/selections which was helpful in our decision making process. We highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor for garage

10/13/2018

Kathleen W.

This garage floor at my relative's Rochester Hills home was stained, pitted and had small cracks. I knew it could be improved, but I wondered if it would turn out as good as the one Mark did for me in my own home. (5 years ago, and it still looks great. See my review of 06/29/2013) No worries--it looks fantastic. Mark has this down to a science. I have recommended Epoxy Floors and Painting to many people, and will continue to do so with confidence.

Description of Work
Epoxy painting of garage floor.

09/24/2018

Scott D.

Excellent service all around. New construction and I wanted to protect the floor and improve the looks. Quote was quick, Mark was excellent to work with and did an excellent job. Very pleased and will recommend his company to anyone.

Description of Work
Epoxy coat garage floor

09/26/2017

Phillip L.

Mark Bojaj, company owner, showed up at my home exactly on time. He greeted me, handed me a business card, and explained exactly how the day was going to go. A colleague showed up who was there to prep (diamond grind) the entire floor area. Mark left to another site while the floor was being prepped. Within 2.5 hours the floor was ready. Any cracks were corrected. The cement strip outside of the garage was completely smoothed/prepped. Mark arrived not too long after and coated the flooring himself. It took about 1.5 - 2 hours and he was completely done with the 3 car garage. The overall experience was easy from calling, scheduling, to job complete. I would highly recommend this team to any of my friends and family.

Description of Work
3 car garage. Cement strip outside of garage door was peeling and required grinding, smoothing, and sealing.

07/10/2017

Bret J.

Overall the project went well. I thought the cracks and pits would fill in a bit more than they did. It looks about 1000 times better than it did. My concern I guess is the cost. The work was done over two days. About 3 hours on the first day and about 2 hours on the second day. About 5 hours of work for 1400 dollars. That math works out to be $280/hour. I realize there are material costs, but this seems a bit expensive. They did leave a small mess behind and asked me to shield the work from the rain, if needed, with cardboard. It did rain about 5 hours after the job was completed, but there was no damage that I can see. We're happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Epoxy coating for garage floor

06/12/2017

Michelle D.

They did a really really good job on my concrete floor. I would give them "A"s across the floor. They were wonderful. They go the epoxy and staining on the floor.

Description of Work
They did the epoxy floor in our garage.

05/17/2017

Steven S.

The job went great and was completed within four days of me first calling them. Prior to the scheduled date the communication was excellent and Marina answered all the questions I had. They called me the day before the job to confirm the scheduled arrival time. Mark and Chris arrived right at the scheduled time and after we picked the color we wanted they quickly got to work. The floor was prepared with their grinding machine which also stripped up all the old glue that was left when we stripped up the tile. There was a little dust due to the floor not being completely level but it was very minimal. We just opened the door to the basement and that took care of the dust. After Chris was done preparing the floor they filled in cracks then Mark spread the epoxy. After he was finished and I looked down in the basement my response was "WOW". I couldn't believe how great it looked. They did such a fantastic job and I could not be happier. Everyone who has seen our basement just raves about how good it looks. My son in law said it looked way better then the basement of his friend that did their own epoxy job. Mark and Chris were both very professional and did excellent work. They were very careful about not dripping epoxy on anything and cleaned up very nicely. From start to finish the job took about 5 hours. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had 550 sq. ft. of my basement floor epoxy coated. The basement had flooded so I stripped up the carpet and old tile in preparation for having the floor epoxy coated. After stripping up the old tile the floor was still coated with the old glue which had to be removed before the epoxy was applied.

10/15/2016

katie C.

They were very prompt, they were easy to get ahold of and the floors look great!

Description of Work
Basement Floors Epoxied

09/24/2016

Alicia M.

SPECTACULAR! I am amazed at how beautiful my floors look. Just moved into my home a month ago and this is the most exciting home improvement I've made to date and there have been several. Wishing I had more cement. Very professional before and during the service. Mark is a perfectionist ... my kind of guy. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Epoxy two car garage floor and seal 1,300 sq ft basement floor.

06/21/2016

Janet S.

Mark did a wonderful job. Our garage floor looks great. Mark and his wife were very professional from the time we called to the day the work was done. They did a great job at communicating regarding the time he would arrive for the estimate and also confirmed everything the day before the scheduled date. After having several contractors not return our calls or not show up when they said they would, Mark's reliability was much appreciated. He guarantees his work for three years. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Mark filled the cracks, ground and applied epoxy to the floor of our two car garage.

B & B Collision Corp

**Call us today for your FREE estimate!!** All Technicians are I-Car and State Certified. Family owned & operated.

New Palace pressure washing

At New palace pressure we pride ourselves in quality no matter how big or small the job. From wooden decks to brick pavers to vinyl siding, we clean it all. Give us a call today at 586-843-6039 to schedule a free estimate!

D.O.L.L.S. CLEANING

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Offers by D.O.L.L.S. CLEANING on Angi

Garage floors, basements, warehouses, retail stores, auto repair shops, patios, car show floors & rooms.