Davidson Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2013

General Remodeling

Hi there. I’m Andrew. I’m a professional air duct cleaner. Here is my story. I learned the business working for the largest company in the state, slowly saving up to start my own company. I invested in the best commercial-grade equipment that I trained on so I can give myself an edge, knowing I am more thorough then most of my coworkers were. The pandemic has been tough on everyone’s business. Let me prove to you that experience counts. My work speaks for itself. Just ask me for referrals. I will match and beat any price for a job done with similar hardware. If you find a quote for half the price, you will get half the quality most likely. A lot of Air Duct companies don’t invest in the right equipment (negative air pressure system) Your HVAC unit is spewing dusty air. Nearly all of them are. Give me a call and you can take a breath of fresh air. 248-497-6464. Professionally trained and fully insured.

Sani-Clean Air Duct Cleaning, Inc. was founded in 2010 to accommodate the need for an incredibly honest and reputable company in this industry. We have set the standard for others to follow with our incredible Online testimonials and our no-nonsense Flat-Rate pricing. You can trust Sani-Clean to provide you a fair price, be completely honest with you, and to do the job right, the 1st time. We are a family owned small business operating 4 trucks out of Chesterfield, Michigan.

37 years experience, thousands of satisfied customers. Specializing in Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Free phone estimates.

01/07/2013

They were out and in in two days. My gazebo had blown down, so they got it all stacked up so what's left of it could be stored in my shed. They also went around my home and reinforced the base all the way around to ensure the skunks weren't able to dig holes and get underneath it in the future. They just went over and above, and he's been out to the house to start my furnace when the pilot light b...

Description of Work
I had skunk damage under my home. They came in and removed all the insulation and duct work and totally replaced it.

Category insulation,remodeling,air duct cleaning