Advanced Infrared Leak Detection Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2013

Question? Who needs our infrared leak detection services? Residentially... Homeowners who feel "helpless". They have either been unsuccessful in correcting or detecting the intrusion issue themselves, are unable to physically meet the demand necessary to inspect their roof, attic or crawl space, or they have lost confidence in contractor after contractor with broken promises of repairs. Commercially... Professionals who are "frustrated". Realtors, Adjusters, Builders, Home Inspectors, Roofers, Plumbers, Window and Doorwall Dealers and Manufacturers, Roofers and Roof related material manufactures, Bankers and Investors, Basement Waterproofing Contractors and Chimney Repair Specialist call us for help. Time & Money... there is just never enough of either when there are deadlines to meet and construction issues to solve. Call in the professionals with the right tools, training and talents....

On the Level Home Services

On the Level Home Services

On the Level Home Services of Michigan is a Family Owned,Firefighter operated Company we stared in August of 2020 and have been gaining ground very since then. We are a InterNACHI Certified Home Inspection Services and Insured. We can handle any size home or commercial property Including, VA HOME INSPECTION. I know the stress of Finding a Home and the steps to make that dream come true. We want you to be stress free when it come's to your Home Inspection. We are here for you. Call for any questions and to make a appointment.

07/27/2017

They determined that there were problems with my windows in my basement. They suggested that I need to repair or replace my windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked to see where leaks were coming from in my basement

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope that the repairs go smoothly for you!

02/20/2017

Advanced Infrared leak detection services were very responsive and professional. They determined the source of the leak and provide us with information to share with the contractor we hired to fix the leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When we were having our wood floor replaced the flooring company found an issue with mold between the flooring and the sub-floor. Before the project could proceed, we needed to determine where the leak was and address it.

CATEGORY siding

Thank you! Glad we were able to find your mystery leak for repairs so you were able to proceed with your flooring project!!

11/29/2016

Very well. They were punctual. Professional. They went up the roof and spray water to find water leakage. A 5-star, definitely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water leak in my firebox chase. I hired a roofer and a chimney specialist, but both of them couldn't figure it out and I ended up with wasting $500. I am cheap. So, I was really hesitant to spend another $395 just to find out a root cause. But, I didn't want to hire another roofer, so I pulled the trigger. Boy, probably this is the best $395 I've ever spent. I should have really hired Laurie in the first place. She came out with Stephanie. Don't be fooled. They are exceptionally professional and very good at finding water leak. Now I am waiting for the report from them, so I can show it to a roofer I am going to hire again. Hopefully the new roofer is an experienced guy.

Thank you!

08/03/2016

This Company responded immediately and proceeded to spend 2 hours at my home using various thermal imaging equipment and other water techniques to determine the source of the leak. It was determined that a 12 year old window was the source of my problem. Although Advanced Infrared was kind enough to refer someone who could repair the window, this referred Company failed to return my calls. Consequ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an exterior water leak from the first floor to the interior of my basement. I contacted Advanced Infrared to determine the exact source of the leak.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you! Have to love those weird mystery leaks! Glad that the window problem is taken care of, but so sorry the repair company we referred to you didn't call you back. Even though we are not part of that company referred to you,we do expect a company we refer to do right by our customers so they may have to come off our referral list. Again th...

04/01/2016

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you! We hope that the repairs went well. Take care and we wish you NO more leaks!!

Call Advanced Infrared Leak Detection Services LLC of Michigan. •WATER DAMAGE DETECTION •INSURANCE REPORTS •ROOF LEAK DETECTION & INFRARED FLAT ROOF SCANS •PLUMBING LEAK DETECTION •BASEMENT LEAKS •CHIMNEY LEAKS •UNDER SLAB LEAKS •RADIANT & HYDRONIC HEAT BREAKAGES •WINDOW AND DOORWALL LEAK DETECTION •NON-INVASIVE MOISTURE DETECTION •DIGITAL & INFRARED DOCUMENTATION •CERTIFIED THERMOGRAPHERS WORKING TO SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover