Top Hat Chimney Sweeps Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2008

Family owned. Additional phones - (269) 492-9910, (269) 385-7466. Additional DBA - Top Hat....

UBuildit LLC

UBuildit LLC

Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/12/2019

Went very smoothly and professional. Worked about 3 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair. Tuck pointing and new cap installed

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

12/03/2018

Called Top Hat and lucked out. Burning season was just about underway and sweeping services were very busy. Dan happened to be already working in the area and stopped by between jobs to take a look. I have a three story brick farmhouse and the chimney is not easily accessible but Dan quickly and efficiently got the job done. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweeping

CATEGORY chimney sweep

11/30/2017

Daniel came to my home and looked at all 3 fireplaces. He was very thorough in the evaluation of all the fireplaces and explained how they should be working and what I should do when using them. He was extremely friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him for any work you have involving your chimney or fireplace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have three fireplaces in my home and I thought one of them was blocked and another was leaking.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

12/27/2016

It was great- just as advertised. Will definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep

03/21/2016

Came when the said. Cleaned and inspected our chimney. Very professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our chimney. Great job

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

Chimney cleaning, chimney sweep, inspections, chimney caps, chimney cap keeps out the rain ice and snow, heatreflectors (firebacks), waterproofing, masonry & repairs, flashing, clean up and haul away debris, roof protection, firebox repair, flue tile replacement & chimney relinning.