ML Quality Painting

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

Saline, MI 48176

ML Quality Painting is a painting company in Saline, MI. We've been in business for 12 years with 20 years of experience. We pay attention to what you need out of your painting company....

01/31/2021

David M.

ML Quality Painting sealed my garage floor in the fall of 2020. The job had been postponed from the previous year due to the weather at the end of the season. Matt kept a record of the project details with my selections for colors and materials, and had them handy when I rescheduled the job. He was very clear about the project schedule, what work would be done on each day, and when I would be able to use garage again. He started work on schedule and the project proceeded exactly as he outlined. Matt was very well organized, punctual, and worked efficiently and carefully. The garage now looks great. I’m happy to recommend him.

Description of Work
Garage floor sealing

Category wallpaper,epoxy flooring

07/21/2018

Douglas W.

ML did a great job for us. We had another painter start the job and then disappear, then I did a bunch of prep work and did not want to tackle the actual application of the epoxy. I wanted to use the same epoxy that had previously been used for a portion of the floor. It was not a product that ML normally uses but Matt agreed to use it for this project. They gave us a fair price and were able to work us into their busy schedule. I would definitely recommend ML for epoxy. Epoxy is challenging to apply properly and many painters do not want to deal with it. The product we were using is a commercial product with fast cure times so it requires experience. The cost listed below was for labor to apply two coats of epoxy and one coat of clear over a reasonably large area. The price seemed very fair based on the research I had done. I would definitely use ML again.

Description of Work
Epoxy painting of basement floor

Category epoxy flooring

12/01/2016

Marcus M.

The floor turned out great and they did everything that they said they were going to do. They did a good job, they were there on time, got it completed on time, and the floor looks awesome.

Description of Work
ML Quality Painting did an epoxy garage floor for us.

Category epoxy flooring

08/26/2013

RICHARD H.

After a great deal of research I was going to epoxy coat my 2 & 1/2 car garage floor myself. Fortunately I heard about ML Painting while I was at my local paint store. I called Matt from the parking lot and to my surprise he answered the phone immediately. As we discussed the project it was clear he was a pro. Best of all he was working in the area and able to do the job for me ASAP. His crew showed up on time and ready to go. They diamond ground the floor and did a prime coat (epoxy) on day one, a top coat (epoxy 80%) with flakes on day 2, and a seal coat on day three. The Floor looks amazing ! and is holding up perfectly thanks to the high quality epoxy. I can not say enough about the quality (and price). I have since asked Matt to take care of some additional painting jobs for me.

Description of Work
Epoxy coat garage Floor Interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters,epoxy flooring

Dinse Contracting LLC

Dinse Contracting LLC is a private, residential, interior/exterior remodeling contractor. We specialize in quality, custom, home improvement from painting to complete renovation in Ann Arbor and surrounding areas. Our goal is a high-quality finished product with longevity. We cater to the personal tastes and unique specifications of each homeowner and strive to provide a safe, clean, well-organized experience. If you are looking for cheap and fast work, we are not the team for you. If you are looking for a contractor who will provide a premium product and lasting professional relationship, Dinse Contracting LLC is an excellent choice.

Offers by Dinse Contracting LLC on Angi
    Big Palm, LLC

We are a family owned and operated business specalize in general contracting. We offer a wide varitey of services and pride ourselves on superior workmanship and top notch customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 734-660-5159.

Gaul Painting LLC

Gaul Painting LLC is a privately owned, interior/exterior paint contractor specialized in delivering clients of all sizes a superior paint product. Our company philosophy is to make sure things get done right, and we stand by that on every project. Founded in 1986, we have over 30 years of knowledge and expertise on paint and stain products, surface preparation, and applications. We also specialize in wood rot and drywall repair. If a premium paint job that will last for years is what you are looking for, then Gaul Painting LLC is proudly the company for you.

Epoxy Flooring. Painting- Interior & Exterior. Wallpapering.