Dumas Custom Interiors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2011

we do not have a showroom ,which means no overhead----that means you save big bucks-----we do however have hundreds of satisfied customers------we offer free in home consultations--and free kitchen and bath drawings...

05/12/2011

Sandy T.

I was very impressed with his ideas and he was able to show me the final product through CAD design to determine if I would like the colors and design. Very prompt, was there from finish to end and did alot of extras without additional charges. Would highly recommend and would definetly use him again!!

Description of Work
I had my kitched remodeled with new solid surface countertops. Also had a cabinet built to raise my countertops.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

05/09/2011

Sandy S.

When we first started on the kitchen in 2006, Mr Dumas came to our house with a large selection of countertop choices..Measurements were taken and an estimate was given within days..The work was started and completed on time..He also went above and beyond by using the countertop material as a kickboard under the cabinets.. It really looks sharp.. Leftover material was used to make me cutting boards also.. They were clean, meticulous and made sure everything was to our liking before they finalized the job.. We were so pleased with the outcome of our kitchen that there was no question who to hire for our bathrooms.. As the first time, Mr Dumas came and took measurements and had an estimate within days.. We were spending two weeks visiting our daughter out of town, so they came in and layed the tile and installed the new bathroom countertops and sinks while we were gone.. When we came home we were thrilled.. The work was done beautifully and there was no mess or problems.. When we first started all this work, he listened to what our plans were and worked with our budget.. ..We have had so many compliments on his work from our family and friends..Many have hired him for work in thier homes..

Description of Work
The work done in our three bathrooms included laying stone tile on the floors which previously had carpet and installation of new countertops and sinks on existing cabinets. We also had work done by this company in 2006 which included new kitchen countertops and sink.

Category countertops,home remodeling

remodeling,kitchen,bath,other--finish carpentry,corian countertops,all grades of cabinetry,drywall,painting,tile work,new construction,decks,roofing,all consstruction

concrete