TOTAL COMPUTER SUPPORT INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2006

Computer Sales

Your high tech solution, with a small town touch....

MANCADTECH LLC

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

02/07/2017

Awesome. By 6 pm it was done and the advice on my new purchase and even where to get my new computer at an amazing price (The Micro Centre) was invaluable.

Description of Work
I purchased a new computer after mine crashed and desperately needed new one set up for weekend work. They not only did this for me at 4 pm on a Friday night, I called them like 4 times from computer store for advice on which model to upgrade to.

10/14/2015

Description of Work
Troubleshot several network issues and offered good advice on a few separate issues.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Checked reviews of other members and gave them a call. I only had a screen saver password error that needed to be reset. Thought it was funny that he wanted to pick it up and re-deliver 3 days later for just a password error. $100 EXTRA FOR FASTER DELIVERY as I was leaving for out of town in 3 days. Was quoted $50-$150 depending if I needed a HARDDRIVE! WHAT? Seems that is what he is telling everyone else. Must have a stock pile of hard drives. Check reviews. I checked utube and found the 3 minute fix myself. NO HARDDRIVE, NO 3 DAYS, NO $150-$300. WHAT?

10/07/2014

09/30/2013

Based on what I described as the problem, it was explained that their service offering had 2 levels: flat $70 if they were able address the issue by removing bad files (i.e. virus, if applicable), and $110 (I think) if they needed to re-install the operating system (they would back up my personal files first). They also forecasted a 3-day turn-around. I was notified that my laptop was ready bright...

Description of Work
I brought in my Dell Inspirion 1525 (Vista) because once I booted up, I was unable to click on anything, including my Norton anti-virus which showed as turned-off.

Category computer repair

COMPUTER UPGRADES, TROUBLESHOOTING, & SETUP; ANY TYPE OF COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR HOME & SMALL BUSINESS. VIRUS REMOVAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal