BC Home Improvement

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2006

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charges for after hours service....

Andre E Hayes Construction

Andre Hayes Construction is Michigan fastest growing contractor in the Greater Greensboro Area. We bring our expertise to every job and location, and are looking forward to making your project dreams a reality. Fixing drywall looks easy on YouTube but it takes expertise to ensure the patch is not visible and blends in with the wall. We have years of expertise in fixing patches from small to large. I have over 10 years of experience in the home repair/remodeling industry. We provide a wide range of construction services and we're dedicated to our craft. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

LAE Services

Professional window cleaning (interior and exterior cleaning). Screen cleaning, and lite handyman services. Specialize in 1 to 2 story homes and lite commercial window cleaning. Handyman, ask me, if can help I will. Lawn mowning.

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I am a handyman that specializes in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and much more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi

06/22/2017

Chris Bayer is my "go to" guy for home repairs. I have had him do things for me for many years. Now, my friends call him for painting, repairing a shed, and in house tasks. He does quality work for what I want done.

Description of Work
Fixing curtain rods and installing medicine cabinet

Category handyman service,remodeling

08/13/2015

I was EXTEMELY happy with the work Chris did. Not only did he do everything on the list, he did a few more things that were not on the list of things to fix. Chris is VERY clean. He was cleaning up each area before moving on to the next. I have health problems which prevent me from doing many jobs in my home, one of which is to keep my house clean. The house cleaner has not been here for awhile, s...

Description of Work
Chris did several jobs around my home He fixed my privacy fence, fixed my ceiling fan, fix my bedroom shade, took down a vertical blind, and a few more things.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

06/14/2015

He did a great job and was punctual. He used his own tools to complete the job. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Chris assembled (2) different types of tables for me out of the box.

05/09/2015

He did a great job. He was punctual. He cleaned up his mess when he was done. His charges were fair. I needed him to come back and touch up one thing and he was there immediately. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Reinstalled ceiling tiles in the basement, floor tiles in the bathroom, installed a toilet and sink.

10/26/2014

Awesome, I was in a pinch and he responded quickly. Very professional install.

Description of Work
Installed attic stairs

Handyman, Home improvement