B & D Roofing & Construction

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2009

7:00 AM - 11:30 AM

30124 Maison St

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082

Family owned & operated. No subs. No travel charges. No service charges....

Resposiveness

roofing (15)gutter repair (2)basement remodeling (1)home automation (1)drywall (1)

08/21/2017

repair went very well small repair but needed to be done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced shingles lost in the last wind storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

09/22/2016

No complaints. Punctual and clean... The craftsmanship exceeded my expectations...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service with a smile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2012

11/10/2014

Doug did a good job and completed on time at the quoted price. We did have one leak after he finished. It was near a vent can on our Florida room roof. Bob did come out and seal that area though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doug did a complete tear-off of a one-layer roof and reinstalled a new roof on our house.A   He also added two new downspouts on the front of our house, a new gutter and downspout for a detached garage, and replaced the gutter and downspout on our Florida room.

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2014

10/21/2014

He did a good job, but didn't return my call this year for some agreed upon follow -up work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put on new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2013

11/21/2013

The job went well.  Doug Isham has a lot of experience roofing.  I got a great quality job at a very competitive price.  Very complete clean up as well.  Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on house and garage.  Complete tear off to the boards on both.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2013

10/16/2013

It went well. They gave me a good price and the work looks good. They were timely and responded when they said they would. They were on schedule and worked with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off and installed a new roof and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2013

05/28/2013

B & D Roofing & Construction was very knowledgeable and filled me in on what I needed to know. They were professional, reliable and punctual and were on time for their appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
B & D Roofing & Construction gave me an estimate for drywall and general work.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2013

11/13/2012

Prompt and courteous service.  Work was done as promised.  Some weak areas of the roof were given sealant for reinforcement.  An estimate for a new roof was given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair.  The roof is about 18yo or more and was leaking around the chimney flashing when it rained.  I asked that the leaking area be sealed up and the roof inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2012

10/14/2011

I have used them several times. They are very fair, flexible and easy to work with. Their pricing is fair and they have very good quality. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used B & D Roofing & Construction to do some room configuring and finishing off part of my basement.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2011

10/12/2011

Overall the job is good. I think the clean-up could have been a little better.  B&D is a small operation, so it takes them a little longer to do the job, but that was not an issue for me.  We were caught in a period of rapidly raising material costs, so the cost of the job kept going up, which was frustrating.  I can't blame B&D for that.  All in all, it was a good job, and Doug (the owner) was pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear-off and re-roof, including two new skylights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2011

Roofing, siding, gutters & trim work.