All Pointes Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2012

We service the Macomb County area and surrounding communities. Our company is a collective of amazing people striving to bring the best out of your home or commercial business. Create your own unique kitchen or give that old aluminum or vinyl siding a new and fresh look. We look forward turning your kitchen into your homes center piece or bringing your exterior siding to a new level of curb appeal. Don McGlasson 586-588-5911...

METRO POWER WASHING

We are a full service exterior power washing company. We specialize in -Commercial, residential and Industrial services. -We are a full service company, no job is to big or to small. Our company has a combined experience of 40 years in customer service and quality of work.

Francesko's Painting LLC

Francesko's Painting is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and stands behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients so call us today!

Referral Painting

Free-Estimates, Self-Owned Business, Reasonable Prices

Offers by Referral Painting	 on Angi

11/28/2018

All Pointes Painting transformed our dated "orangey" maple cabinetry into a beautiful smooth white finish. It looks fantastic and we couldn't be happier with the whole process! Great price, great service and a truly beautiful finished product!

Description of Work
Painted Kitchen Cabinets

03/02/2018

Left him a message one day and he never called back. Finally spoke with and he said he’d call me in the morning to tell me what time he could meet. He didn’t call two times. If he didn’t want to do the job or didn’t have time, I wish he would’ve told me that instead of making me wait for his call. This is not a way to run a business. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Called and spoke with the owner about setting up a time to meet to get a estimate.

07/24/2017

Excellent results. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet painting.

01/26/2016

The room was very 70's, dingy, and painted orange (yes orange.) The owner called me as soon as I called him and his son came out for the bidding process shortly after that (and he was on time, always a plus.) The job was completed in a day and a half, exactly as the bid stated. All the work done was excellent. The bid was very fair and the quality of the work was exceptional. Everyone involved was...

Description of Work
Painted the upstairs at my Mother's house which used to be the shared bedroom for three boys.

11/27/2015

Description of Work
They painted our entire condo - walls, trim and doors. We didn'have them do the closets. They did a great job and I would definitely recommend them.

Category interior painters

Custom painting, Plaster repair, Power washing, custom staining, drywall repair, interior/exterior painting. Wood finishing, wall paper removal/ installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available