Stanley Steemer

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2007

4.3

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com. Additional phone number - Killeen, TX is (254)501-4585, 800-783-3637. Additional DBA - DBA King Enterprises Inc....

Dust Out Air Duct Cleaning

With years of experience, our professional crew can handle the toughest air duct cleaning, heating or air conditioning job, large or small. Our professionally trained crew can remove dust and debris from all types of duct work and service all makes of models of air conditioning systems. Need to get all your ducts in a row? We’ll clean those up, improving your air quality while saving you money. How’s that for a breath of fresh air? DUSTOUT is located in Burton, Michigan and has been doing Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Services since 2004 in the Mid-Michigan area and has now served thousands of residential and commercial customer.

Offers by Dust Out Air Duct Cleaning on Angi
Advanced Flooring Design

Advanced Flooring Design is the #1 source for all your flooring needs! We specialize in all natural wood flooring, laminates, tile, carpet, & vinyl plank installations. insured & with over 20 years of experience in the industry, we guarantee the highest quality! In addition, a lifetime installation warranty is our promise to all our customers! We also offer free in-home estimates that will allow you to meet us personally. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your next flooring project!

06/29/2017

Okay some stains are still in my carpet they said old stains don't lift

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/15/2016

I went to them actually I gone to them a couple of times and they've my nephew worked for them and he is no longer working for them and when they came this last time it was two guys that I think the one guy got fired two days later they didn't actually, I don't think they really either weren't trained properly or didn't know what they were doing, I wont have them again put it that way.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

03/28/2015

It was what we expected. It was a good experience. They had to reschedule twice, once for equipment failure which is understandable and the other was for something else.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

02/10/2015

They did a fine job. Tried to upsell services. Which i never appreciate.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet

02/03/2015

Took two times After 2nd cleaning had to insist they reapply protectant.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet Had to come back After 2nd cleaning had to ask to reapply protectant.

10/30/2014

Went great! They were very courteous to my wife who was here for the service. She said they did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned and deoderized carpeting in 4 rooms, a hallway, and astaircase.

06/02/2014

They were able to schedule a convenient appointment on a Sunday. They showed up on time and were very helpful. I asked questions regarding future potential services and they worked some added services that were not scheduled. They did a good job and i would definately use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets, rugs, furniture and shower tile grout

05/07/2014

They do high quality job and they show up when they said they were going to.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer has been cleaning our carpets for the last five years.

02/21/2014

They were on time, very professional and did a very good job

02/17/2014

this on our paperwork until he had packed up to leave. He did adjust the price, but we really wanted it cleaned.The cleaning went ok but they left a film of dirt throughout the house..my wife spent 3 hours cleaning the kitchen..every room had dirt in it...they are here now, wiping down the places my wife hasn't gotten to, but could not offer an explanation of how this happened...also, they were suppose to clean the dryer vents but the guy did not notice it on our paperwork until he was packed up to go. He did adjust the price, but we really wanted it cleaned.

Description of Work
They came in and cleaned our vents in the home

Category carpet cleaner","air duct cleaner","dryer vent cleaning service

Residential & commercial carpet, tile and grout, furniture, leather & air duct cleaning, area rugs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.

Satisfaction