TLC Car Care

1735 N Main St

Royal Oak, MI 48067

11/14/2017

david C.

took my car in for noises coming from my front wheels. i needed a left wheel bearing and hub. i was also told i needed brake work front and rear. the mechanic was able to diagnose and have my car ready the same day i took it in. i have had work done here before and have always been pleased with the service. mechanic is friendly and professional.

Description of Work
auto service

11/14/2017

david C.

took my car in for noises coming from my front wheels. i needed a left wheel bearing and hub. i was also told i needed brake work front and rear. the mechanic was able to diagnose and have my car ready the same day. (although i know this isnt always possible). i have had work done here before and have always been pleased with the service. the mechanic is friendly and professional.

Description of Work
auto service

09/29/2014

John C.

.I went to TLC Car Care two time both time for oil change once on 4/18/14 and recently on 9/1514 both times I got my Truck back at a respectable time and check my truck air filters and tries ext .

Description of Work
Oil Change.

03/24/2014

Susan W.

I had, 3 months prior, had them replace everything between the manifold and the muffler and all of a sudden, my car got very loud and fummy again. I dropped off at TLC, they called my within an hour with the diagnosis and price. I gave them the go ahead and about 3 hours later it was ready, so I picked it up and they showed my the cracked manifold. I paid the bill and drove off. They are sincere, efficient and reasonably priced. They don't try to up sell you or find all kinds of other issues to fix. I think they are honestly good guys.

Description of Work
REplace cracked manifold

Category auto repair

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REVIEW SUSAN. I TREAT ME CUSTMER LIKE I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A CUSTMER TO TLC AUTO CARE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING GIVE US A CALL

AE Auto Care

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

RC Trans & Gear

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

Auto Service
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Auto radiators, tires, welding & repair.