Schuman Landscape Lighting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2009

We are a very small company of three employees. Landscape & exterior lighting is our only business. We have specialized in low voltage landscape lighting for over the last 15 years. We design and install 12V halogen and LED systems as well as troubleshooting and repairing existing systems. We use contracts outlining our Standard Terms & Conditions for new installations & Service Contracts which are signed by our clients. We only install equipment that has a manufacturer warranty & our labor is warranted for 2 years. Installations require a "good faith" deposit of 50% of the total cost of the proposal with the remainder due at completion of the job. Sorry, at this time we do not accept credit cards....

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I specialize in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi
Herbal Thymes & Gatherings

Super Service Award 2020 - 2016!! Landscape designs using ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, and herbs to create artistic, unique combinations to beautify the home and outdoor living spaces. Specializing in year round color, container planting, seasonal accents, and event staging. Award winning design. Featured in The Style of The Detroit News, and Detroit Home. Member of The Herb Society of America, Southern Michigan Unit, Cranbrook House & Gardens Auxiliary, MNLA

Offers by Herbal Thymes & Gatherings on Angi
Brown Hardscape

Powerwash and Sealing Professionals. Specializing in Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Brick & Stone Pavers. With over 10 Years of Experience Servicing Macomb and Oakland Counties. CALL US TODAY!

01/17/2016

Company was wonderful to work with! Professional design and installation. Returned calls and arrived on time. We changed the original design after installation w/o problem. They gave us almost a week each time to see if we liked the arrangement before giving us the final bill.

Description of Work
Designed and installed yard landscape lighting that matched existing lighting.

Category landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you like the additions to your lighting system. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to call and we will rectify the problem. Thank you for your business.

11/23/2015

Wonderlful company to work with. Their prices were comparable to other firms. Their employees are very professional and came prepared with the necessary tools and replacement parts to do the job. I will definitely use them again and have recommended them to my friends.

Description of Work
Repaired some existing landscape lights; ordered replacement fixtures where necessary.

Category landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you for the positive review. We strive to give our customers a quality experience. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you for your business.

12/18/2014

The owner (Pat) explained the complete process and was very professional and courteous throughout my experience. After completing the onsite estimate, the technician reached back out within a week with a design and proposal detailing the cost for parts and labor. After a few days, they reached back out with an install date. After the installation, the owner reached out personally to determine if I...

Description of Work
A technician came out to complete an estimate after I scheduled the initial appointment to install a mixture of down and up lighting in both my back and front yard.

Category landscaping

Thank you for the positive review. We strive to provide a quality experience to all of our clients. If you have any issues with your system, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you for your business.

08/15/2014

This is the second time I have had this company fix my outdoor lighting. The first time I had been told I needed to replace the entire lighting system and it would cost around $10,000. Schuman came out and repaired everything for less than $300. This time, two years later they came back out and helped me repair lighting and replace bulbs that were damaged from the horrible winter we just had. The ...

Description of Work
Repair outside landscape lighting.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you for the positive review. We strive to provide quality service to our clients. If you have any more issues, please don't hesitate to call.

06/07/2013

It was a positive experience. They followed through, had good pricing and completed the job. The demeanor of the staff is excellent. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Schuman Landscape Lighting repaired some exterior lighting.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Design, install & maintain landscape lighting systems and exterior lighting. Includes residential & commercial water features,trees, gardens, fountains, sculptures,stairs,decks, bridges, docks, nature trails, architectural features, gates, driveways & walkways. Annual maintenance contracts& service calls. Projects outside the Metro Detroit area considered on a case by case basis. Certificates of insurance (including workers comp. & liability) available.

We neither install nor work on systems that are in violation of NEC or systems with plastic fixtures, Malibu or Unique equipment. We do not work on systems which we deem would place our employee's safety at risk.