Delisi Construction & Remodeling

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

4.2

Delisi Construction and Remodeling is a full service home contractor. We design and craft additions, complete home renovations and individual room remodels. We can also provide decks, windows, doors, tile, wood floors, custom trim and woodworking. DCR is a family owned and operated business, built on a foundation of honesty, quality, craftsmanship and a sincere effort to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. DCR is state licensed and carries both liability and workmen's compensation insurance on all workers and employees for your protection. --- Quality is the defining element of every renovation project; from the home design through the finishing craftsmanship. It's the quality of work that will endure. Outstanding skills and real care are characteristics that enable DCR to deliver a high-quality, consistent home renovation product....

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

The Morris House Custom Painted Cabinetry

**Let me give your cabinetry a Face-Lift** Michelle Morris has 25 years of experience both in Europe and the U.S. In 2020 she relocated her business, The Morris House Custom Painted Cabinetry to Michigan to be near her family. She resides in Bloomfield Hills. Michelle spent 8 years in France, Italy, and England. While fascinated with the beauty of ancient architecture, trompe’oil, sculptures, and paintings, this is where the genesis of her inspiration began. Michelle is driven and motivated to create beauty, elegance, charm, and most important a space that is esthetically pleasing to the client’s eye. Michelle also works with home stagers. She can remarkably improve the look of outdated cabinetry whether is be kitchen, bath, fireplace, a front door or a favorite statement piece. **Please contact me for your FREE estimate**

Cabinets & Counters Direct,LLC

Independent direct seller & remodeler of fine, custom crafted cabinet doors of any kind, drawer boxes, custom-made cabinets for any room, countertops, trim mouldings & hardware. Cabinet Refacing & Replacement Door specialists with over 20 years experience in kitchen remodeling. Name brand cabinets professionally installed to fit most budgets. 3D C.A.D. cabinet layout design. We offer full-custom countertops in laminate, granite, Corian, quartz & wood butcherblock. Full Installation Service - Licensed & Insured - D.I.Y. options available.

05/21/2014

It went slow, Jay was the only one who new what he was doing. Ive have a gutter thats been dripping since said he was going to fix it. He did not return calls. Jay a good worker but had a lousey crew.

Description of Work
Added on a garage,sided,roofing,

05/20/2014

we hired Jay to do our kitchen last year. we had complained that our drawers didn't shut smoothly. he told us he'd fix it, and to just go ahead a put our counter top on. turns out he never came back, we had to have our granite counter top removed and another contractor come out to fix it. also, our drawer front got all scratched up and we had to replace those, too. he did sneak up to our front por...

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

10/11/2013

Horrible. I chose them based on Angie's list but the follow through on just the quote was p*** poor. I would never try to use them again. I went with another contractor and am very happy with their responsiveness and work.

Description of Work
Nothing. Jay Delsi came out and measured and then was supposed to get back to me with a quote. I contacted him 3 times to get the quote from them but I never got it. There was no response to my last request so I have gotten a different builder.

Category contractors,remodeling,home builders

08/29/2013

Working with Jay and his team was an absolute pleasure. We spent three months working with him on a complete renovation of our home and were extremely impressed with his professionalism and the quality of his work. When we initially contacted Delisi Construction, Jay answered the phone himself and was very quick to meet with us and provide us with a quote. His quote was very fair and competitive t...

Description of Work
Complete renovation of 3400 square foot home including remodeling kitchen (e.g., gutting kitchen, replacing tile with hardwood floors, expanding pantry, replacing backsplash with subway tile), installing molding in office, replacing all baseboards and window / door casings, creating archway between kitchen and family room, laying hardwood floors in kitchen and family room, removing and installing new carpet, disassembling and removing built-in cabinets, installing new fixtures and hardware in all bathrooms, removing and installing all new light fixtures, repairing deck, removing wallpaper, updating powder room.

Category contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

08/11/2013

I tried to schedule an appointment for an estimate. They never responded to my email.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category contractors

Additions, basement & bathroom remodeling, cabinetry & countertops, custom trim, decks, doors & windows, kitchen remodeling, roofing, sunrooms, tiling, wood floors & woodworking.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa