Classic Cabinets KB, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

4.3

Our combined 45 years of experience in the residential building, remodeling, and architectural design industries brought us together in business to provide access to affordable, quality wood cabinets, that are functional and stylish. Our Licensed and Insured Installers have over 15 years of experience in residential remodeling. They are professional, trustworthy, and eager to complete your next project. Our Kitchen Designer has 11 years of experience in Kitchen and Bath design and remodeling. An eye for color, balance, and a unique ability to enhance style on a budget give our designer the tools to help you create your dream kitchen or bath....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

10/16/2017

In Style Kitchen and Bath did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In Style Kitchen and Bath (also known as Classic Cabinets KB, Inc) ordered and installed cabinets from 6 Square which they put in my kitchen.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

04/14/2015

CATEGORY custom cabinets

05/12/2014

It did not work very well. I do not they knew what they are doing. They did 2 different colors, lost the bath, and did not do the job that they were supposed to do. They installed the hood vent and did not tell me that they do not suppose to work. It was incomplete and was not very good. They had lack of professionalism and follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Classic Cabinets KB, Inc. for kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Hello [member name removed], We are hoping you have not confused us with another installer. In your review you mentioned that we did 2 different colors and lost your bath. However we only completed a kitchen remodel for your condo. Bathroom remodeling or bathroom cabinetry was never in our scope of work. I know you had a lot of different contractors in your house at the same time, so perhaps you h...

04/21/2014

The whole kitchen remodel experience was far less frightening than I had always imagined.  The designers were very helpful in guiding me through the process and suggesting options.  My time without a functioning kitchen was surprisingly short.   The workers were professional and always cleaned up well after their work was completed.  They also did some additional tasks along the way at my request....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel including removing and replacing floor and cabinets.  Installing backsplash and undercabinet lighting with some rewiring, relocating and installing new dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance repair,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

04/15/2014

Rebekah Williams provided great service in all areas.  The cabinets designs are carefully reviewed with my customers and every detail of their wish list has been met or exceeded.  The orders have come in on time with no quality issues.  I highly recommend Classic Cabinets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I  am a general contractor and have purchased kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and wood flooring from Classic Cabinets.  The prices  and quality of their products are excellent.

CATEGORY countertops,hardwood floor,home remodeling

In Home Consultations, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Delivery & Installation, Granite Countertops & Sinks, Backsplash Tile, Ceramic Tile & Hardwood Flooring, Under Cabinet Lighting, Opening & Removal of Existing Walls, Drywall Repair & Painting, and More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard