Classic Cabinets KB, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

4.3

Our combined 45 years of experience in the residential building, remodeling, and architectural design industries brought us together in business to provide access to affordable, quality wood cabinets, that are functional and stylish. Our Licensed and Insured Installers have over 15 years of experience in residential remodeling. They are professional, trustworthy, and eager to complete your next project. Our Kitchen Designer has 11 years of experience in Kitchen and Bath design and remodeling. An eye for color, balance, and a unique ability to enhance style on a budget give our designer the tools to help you create your dream kitchen or bath....

Prenga Construction Llc

Tile Select

We do not offer Grout Cleaning at this time. Professional tile installation of any project you need done. (kitchen, bathrooms, floors and more). Installation of all porcelain, ceramic, glass, and stone tile. Over 22 years experience as a installer we have seen it all. We guarantee your satisfaction and it will be done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kitchen Physician

Specializing in CABINET REFACING . We’ve always guarantee the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! , call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! OVER 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE

10/16/2017

Chris P.

In Style Kitchen and Bath did a great job.

Description of Work
In Style Kitchen and Bath (also known as Classic Cabinets KB, Inc) ordered and installed cabinets from 6 Square which they put in my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

04/14/2015

Jay M.

Category custom cabinets

05/12/2014

Ravi K.

It did not work very well. I do not they knew what they are doing. They did 2 different colors, lost the bath, and did not do the job that they were supposed to do. They installed the hood vent and did not tell me that they do not suppose to work. It was incomplete and was not very good. They had lack of professionalism and follow through.

Description of Work
I used Classic Cabinets KB, Inc. for kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

Hello [member name removed], We are hoping you have not confused us with another installer. In your review you mentioned that we did 2 different colors and lost your bath. However we only completed a kitchen remodel for your condo. Bathroom remodeling or bathroom cabinetry was never in our scope of work. I know you had a lot of different contractors in your house at the same time, so perhaps you have us mixed up with someone else. We hope you are happy with your kitchen remodel, we think it turned out beautifully! I do remember we had some issues early on in the kitchen installation and we had to send our installer back a couple of times to fix the problems to everyone's satisfaction. We hope you are happy with your kitchen and if you have any problems, questions, or concerns, please feel free to give us a call anytime.

04/21/2014

margaret Y.

The whole kitchen remodel experience was far less frightening than I had always imagined. The designers were very helpful in guiding me through the process and suggesting options. My time without a functioning kitchen was surprisingly short. The workers were professional and always cleaned up well after their work was completed. They also did some additional tasks along the way at my request. I live close to the showroom and it was comforting to know that I could call or stop in anytime with questions, concerns or decisions and talk to the same people who actually knew who I was . I highly recommend Classic Cabinets and am pleased with my decision have them do my beautiful new kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel including removing and replacing floor and cabinets. Installing backsplash and undercabinet lighting with some rewiring, relocating and installing new dishwasher.

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

04/15/2014

Jeri L.

Rebekah Williams provided great service in all areas. The cabinets designs are carefully reviewed with my customers and every detail of their wish list has been met or exceeded. The orders have come in on time with no quality issues. I highly recommend Classic Cabinets.

Description of Work
I am a general contractor and have purchased kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and wood flooring from Classic Cabinets. The prices and quality of their products are excellent.

Category countertops,hardwood floor,home remodeling

04/09/2014

Amelia S.

From day one, we had a wonderful experience. We met with Rebekah, a creative and sweet kitchen designer. We did not feel pushed into a "normal" sales routine. Because of this relaxed treatment we were able to build our dream kitchen with ease at a very low cost. When the install date came around, I was a bit nervous to have people I don't know in my home. However, once there, the installers were very professional and kind. I did not feel odd to have them in my home. Another great thing about this company is the owner stopped by every day to make sure the install was going correctly and kept making sure we were happy with the overall progress. The only downfall is sometimes the installer was bit late, but it was not to big of an inconvenience. After completion, we are very happy and we love our new kitchen!

Description of Work
We purchased the 10x10 kitchen deal. This included cabinets, granite counter tops, and a sink from classic cabinets. We also added back splash tiles, cabinet hardware and a trash can pull out. They even added an outlet for my microwave and installed all of our appliances. We had everything installed and did not have to lift one finger.

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

12/03/2013

Kathy B.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS AT ALL. THEY DID NOT DO ANY SUGGESTING, THEY LET THE CLIENT DO THAT. I brought my mother, sister and nephew on the first trip. They told my contractor I had to many people there. The receptionist said we needed spacers. I asked why because I did not understand why we need a 3 inch spacer on one end and a 5 inch spacer on the other. You want your cabintes as big as you can get it, not make it smaller. On our second try she wanted to move my stove and vent which means I had to put another hole in my roof and I was not going to do that. We approved another set of drawing, we left and we went home and talked about it. I said lets go to another cabinet place and see what they have to say. They did some suggesting about what size cabinets to use. Classic did not, all they kept on saying we need spacers. I said to the receptionist that another company made suggesting and she wanted to see the drawing but we did not have them. Around 4:00 pm on the same day the other company called with the drawing. On our last trip to Classic Cabinets to finalize everything the receptionist said we needed to make an appointment with them. We left and we went to someone else. Classic Cabinets did not care about their clients at all.

Description of Work
They lonely provider drawing. If we went with Classic Cabinets they would of provider flooring, cabinets, counter top and back splash. Did not listen to what we wanted and they kept saying we need spacers on our upper cabinets.

Category countertops,hardwood floor,home remodeling

As the manager and designer (not receptionist) who worked directly with this customer, I feel it is unfortunate that this customer did not have the positive experience so many of our customers have. I care deeply about all of my clients and thoroughly enjoy the design process as I help them realize the kitchen of their dreams. I graciously spent 12 hours of my time with this customer in the showroom proposing multiple design options, however, we were not able to come to an agreement. As a kitchen designer with 11 years of experience, I always explain to my clients why they might need to use certain sized cabinets or fillers in their kitchen for functional or aesthetic reasons. I would never try to convince someone to use a cabinet or filler for any other reason than it would be the best option to fit their needs. I sincerely hope this customer found a place that was able to accommodate their needs and that they are happy in their new kitchen.

Classic Cabinets KB, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

4.3

4300 Rochester Rd

Royal Oak, MI 48073

In Home Consultations, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Delivery & Installation, Granite Countertops & Sinks, Backsplash Tile, Ceramic Tile & Hardwood Flooring, Under Cabinet Lighting, Opening & Removal of Existing Walls, Drywall Repair & Painting, and More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard