Brick Concepts LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

4.2

At Brick Concepts L.L.C., (BC), we strive to set higher standards by perfecting methods of restoration. Brick Concepts (BC) was created to become not just another masonry company; we chose to create a masterpiece. To achieve this, we focused on several areas of the masonry trade. Experienced masons and business men teamed up to create a company that uses highly advanced, cutting edge techniques. This places a barrier between us and other neighboring companies. We spent years researching methods, procedures, masonry formulations, trade advancements, books, articles, and marketing techniques. We continue to educate ourselves in the science of masonry. We blend the old, tried and true masonry knowledge with today's scientific masonry advancements. Our expertise stands out as a superior company that uses new scientific methods for all our masonry and/or home improvement jobs. We care about your home and the work we perform on it. We ensure that every job, big or small, is handled and completed with passion and honor. BC also backs most of our workmanship with warranties ranging from 3 to 20 years depending on the project. We truly appreciate the opportunity to repair and improve your home or business. Thank you for your interest in us and have a blessed day....

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

BB's Bricks

Taking Pride in Everything We Do" Providing multiple services of brick work at customer friendly prices. We do just about everything from tuck pointing, replacements and custom jobs, to waterproofing any of your needs!!! Dedicated to being an honest company that will walk you through every step of the way. Let your problems be our project, and your projects our pleasure. We run a very tight knit crew with over 30 years of combined experience. We offer various discounts and specials throughout the year as well as %0 interest payment plans. FREE ESTIMATES

Eye Spy Homes

04/27/2015

My experience was terrible. What they did fell apart and they do not pick up the phone after that. I kept on calling and they never returned my calls. I found that company on Angie's List and actually it was one of Angie's List's special deals. For the grading scale, everything would be the worst. The job is awful and I had to pay for the mess, very offensive. I would grade them 'F' for everything...

Description of Work
I used Brick Concepts for concrete repair last year.

Category concrete repair

02/19/2015

They wanted us to buy additional services and he didn’t do any work. It was a waste of time and money.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for basement foundation crack repair.

Category foundation repair

02/02/2015

Unfortunatley, after the bad winter we had in 2012 the work they did on the concrete stairs did not hold up very well. Their are gaps in the steps between where the porch and the top stair meet and all the steps concrete has crumbled terribly, making the stairs dangerous to walk on. We called Brick Concepts back out to review the stairs to see if there was something they could do to resolve the is...

Description of Work
I obtained the services of Brick Concepts LLC back in August 2012. They rebuilt the brick facing of my porch and concrete stairs.

Category masonry

01/21/2015

They were going to have to do alot of digging on the outside of my home and it was going to cost me thousands of dollars. I ended up going with a seperate company.

Description of Work
$159 for 1 Basement Foundation Crack Repair or 2 Crawlspace Cracks Repairs!

Category foundation repair

11/14/2014

Continued leaks after suggested repairs were performed. Promises to correct work were never honored. 10 year warranty is meaningless. Considering legal action.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing. Initial work was done in 2013 with promises to repair in 2014. Still waiting.

Category basement waterproofing

Specializing in brick restoration, chimney repairs & flashing, chimney caps, porch repairs, expert tuck pointing, fireplaces, basement waterproofing, caulking, masonry sealers, polyurethane driveway expansion joints, steps, foundation crack repairs, concrete repairs, roof maintenance, acid washing, basement glass blocks, retainer walls, poured footings, concrete lifting/mud jacking.

Painting, drywall, vinyl siding, roof installs, windows, tree removal, landscaping,

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal