Arbor Brickworks LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2014

We are an Ann Arbor - Based masonry and bricklaying services company, with decades of experiences and hundreds of happy customers. We pride ourselves on doing high quality work that provides warranties for up to a decade. We accept all forms of payment. Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business! Award winning....

Bricks N Bristles

Bricks N Bristles

Bricks and Bristles llc is a 3rd generation masonry/ painting restoration company .Specializing in residential masonry repairs. Bricks n Bristles blend new cutting edge technique with the old tried and proven methods. Here at Bricks and Bristles everything we build from relationships to structures we build with an uncompromising commitment to creativity and passion for excellence

12/05/2015

Requested their services through Angie's List special offer. Arbor Brickworks never contacted me. I had to request a refund via Angie's List, which they were good about handling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY chimney repair

11/25/2015

They never got back with me after I purchased a Big Deal for their service, so I contacted Angie's List for a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick tuck pointing.

CATEGORY masonry

10/20/2015

This is the second time I've contracted with Arbor Brickworks and it's now on my "Refer to Friends" list.  It's so hard to locate a mason in the first place, then a fella who will educate and charge a fair price. Taylor continues to be "Johnny On the Spot" sort of fella.  Very motivated professional with super high standards with his finished product.  Don't miss out on this vendor...  Atta boy Ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointed Chimney, resealed chimney furnace & chimney vents (self initiative), trimmed trees around roof (saw me trimming and sent his staff to complete), filled in 6 inch hole in the brick wall from an old stove venting system, and filled hole from old kitchen fan system (circa 1952).

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

10/18/2015

The initial contact with Arbor Brickworks was great, very prompt reply to my call.  Taylor came out to my mother's house, assessed the job, gave his opinion on an attractive and durable replacement for the ugly and crumbling brickwork.  He gave an estimate of 2000.00 to remove the porch floor and walkway.  His crew came out within a couple of weeks and did the work.  I was advised that it would ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arbor Brickworks replaced the front porch step and walkway from the porch to the driveway, removing the existing flat bricks and replacing that with an exposed aggregate/concrete; they were paid 2000.00  I contracted separately with Arbor Brickworks to install a one-step long handrail, once the walkway and porch floor were complete.  That hast been done, nor paid for.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

08/31/2015

I purchased their $99 coupon for Chimney work and I could never get in contact with the company.  By email or phone.  The last time I called the mailbox on the phone was completely full.  Very unhappy with this company and will never use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY chimney repair

Chimney caps & repair. Concrete - pouring & repair. Decks. Porches. Driveways - asphalt & concrete. Masonry. Remodeling - general. Stucco. Stone & gravel.