Aerobee Electric Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2012

Aerobee Electric Inc is a full service electrical company established in 1986. We have State qualified and licensed Journeyman and Master Electricians that do your job right the first time. Ask about our discount for Senior Citizens!! Saturday or night work by appointment only...

Oak Electric Service Inc

Our hope is that our Full Service Operation will prove to simplify things for you, our client, knowing how busy life can get - Our business is built on happy customers, customers that refer us to their neighbors, friends and family - Our customer service, exceptional work and integrity, set us apart from our competition. Our average employee has been with us for over 10 years, which speaks volumes about our company and the value we place on our employees and their contributions to our success. We started as a family-minded business and we continue to ensure this mentality remains unchanged, whether it relates to our clients or our amazing employees. Visit www.oakelectric.com or www.oakhcp.com

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I specialize in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi
Don's Electric Service

Full Service Electrical Contractor & Authorized Dealer for Generac Automatic Standby Generators. Licensed & fully insured electrician in business since 1994. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Don's Electric, Dons Electric Inc.

Offers by Don's Electric Service on Angi

01/04/2013

Dealt with the owner who was unprofessional, he started the job 2 weeks late, and in the end he only did a fraction of the work that he was suppose to do and I ended up having someone else finish.

Description of Work
Needed to have some electrical work done on a foreclosed home that I just purchased.

Category electrician

We do all residential electrical services and installation from GFI protected plugs to full house generators and everything in between. If you are interested in newer energy saving lighting or whole house programmable products or just a simple repair, we are here to servce you.

We do not service equipment, only the power to it. Cash/check only. No credit/debit cards Saturday or night work by appointment only