Mancani Construction Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2013

Mancani Construction is family owned and operated for over 40 years. Owners are licensed and insured. We offer the highest quality throughout all of our jobs from the smallest job to large commercial contracts....

Andre E Hayes Construction

Andre Hayes Construction is Michigan fastest growing contractor in the Greater Greensboro Area. We bring our expertise to every job and location, and are looking forward to making your project dreams a reality. Fixing drywall looks easy on YouTube but it takes expertise to ensure the patch is not visible and blends in with the wall. We have years of expertise in fixing patches from small to large. I have over 10 years of experience in the home repair/remodeling industry. We provide a wide range of construction services and we're dedicated to our craft. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

Town & Country Door LLC

In business since 1995, we have serviced all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers within the Metro Detroit area. We have built our strong reputation by providing quality service at prices you can afford. So, go ahead and give us a call. Our experienced service professionals are ready to repair your garage door – right now. We can have your garage door up and running fast and reliably with same day service Monday through Sunday. That’s right; we’re open every day. If we can’t fix it, your service call is free. Our friendly customer service representatives will take careful notes to understand your garage service needs. We then schedule same-day service by one of our skilled garage door repair professionals. We service all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers with high-quality, brand-name parts, such as LiftMaster, Stanley and Genie garage door openers. Ask about our 3 year part warranty.

Offers by Town & Country Door LLC on Angi
Exodus Garage doors

Exodus Garage doors is amongst the best services you will find near, Novi, MI and here you can learn more about us. When client’s ask about us, we provide to them our extensive portfolio of testimonials that we have accumulated over the years by providing nothing less than excellence when seeking options for garage doors. While learning and knowing more about us, it is essential to know that we only provide supreme designs and work with materials that are of absolute high quality. Exodus Garage doors assists you with selecting the best material for garage doors and ensure its smooth workability.

05/08/2014

It went extremely well. The contractor met all deadlines and budgets that was agreed on. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Added a bedroom in the basement along with general upgrades to our home

Category remodeling

02/18/2013

My original driveway was old and was broken. Mancani came out and made a fair estimate. The work went smoothly. It all was done in a day. The driveway is in great shape. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced my concrete driveway. The work was excellent. The price was reasonable. The workmen were very professional.

Category concrete repair

11/26/2010

My driveway was cracked and crumbling. I needed a new one. I obtain a reference from a person a work who raved about good Frank was. Another person at work also confirmed how good their driveways were and were holding up. I contacted Frank. They came in, were very professional, and neat. I am very pleased with the prodect and the price. I have had no troubles with this driveway to this date.

Description of Work
I had a driveway replaced. The work was excellent and professional. The cost was reasonable. I would use this firm again and recommend the firm to anyone.

Category concrete repair

Build Homes. Carpentry. Remodeling. Roofing. Masonry. Drywall. Cement. Restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal