Home Depot

With Angi since March 2006

20500 13 Mile Rd

ROSEVILLE, MI 48066

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you.

06/02/2017

Sarah M.

Description of Work
I used them and their subcontractor for fencing work. They took down an old fence and installed a new one.

Category fencing

07/14/2016

Julie B.

Description of Work
They always have what I need and are very friendly.

Category home improvement stores

08/28/2014

Renea H.

Category garage doors, home remodeling

07/10/2013

Kathleen B.

The ordering part was fine. The stuff came in very quickly as it was a special order so it came in on a timely basis. I did have trouble with the quantity that was shipped. They short shipped me a unit and some of the pieces came in broken. I called customer service and they took care of it right away. They took care of the financial transaction and all of that. They did well.

Description of Work
I ordered tile from Home Depot.

Category ceramic tile

07/02/2013

Karen H.

Their estimate exceeded other estimates I obtained.

Description of Work
Estimate for privacy fence

Category fencing

02/06/2013

Falguni P.

I like shopping there. Their prices are competitive.

Description of Work
I went to Home Depot to get tiles for our kitchen backsplash.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling, home improvement stores

08/31/2012

ruth D.

i spent approximately 300.00 at the store.

Description of Work
no services were performed

Category garage doors, interior painters

05/01/2012

Diane A.

The installation included a garage door opener and taking away the old doors. It did take a long time to get the door in, and I had to call them to ask where it was. However, I would use them again.

Description of Work
We went to Home Depot to purchase a garage door and have it installed.

Category garage doors

09/29/2006

JOE C.

The man from Delta Mechanical Inc. was very forward on the extras needed. Like most people getting a new water heater installed I was taken by the new 4'' vent pipe code.I also thought when I purchased the waterheater through the toll-free number that the hot/cold connectors or(dieletric unions) were included in the installation price.Who would use the old ones for a new water heater? I called Home Depots toll-free number and told him that those should of been included. But despite the total cost, I am happy with my new waterheater. The installer Chris B.(Delta Mechanical) was very professional and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Install new 40 gallon GE gas (12) year waterheater. The cost was $638 + 50 for permit (Roseville)$688 total. Ordered from tollfree 888 number on HomeDepot web site 9-28 after 3PM. Friday 9-29-06 10AM Installer Company-Delta Mechanical Inc. arrives.Informs me that new Michigan Code is 4'' vent pipe is required instead of 3''.The pieces required for the B-Vent Tee was $125(labor included).The hot/cold connections at the top of the water heater were also extra,called dieletric union(s)$15 each times 2=$30.The new total was $843.

Category water heater repair

03/23/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEIR QUALITY OF WORK WAS EXCELLENT. THEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM OR THEIR WORK. WE GOT A VERY GOOD DEAL ON THE PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY LAID CARPET IN SIX ROOMS OF MY HOME.

BARBARA E.

THEY ARE AN EXCELLENT COMPANY. THEY DID GREAT WORKMANSHIP AND I WAS HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT AND COURTEOUS. THEY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY WERE DONE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN THE LIVING ROOM.

03/23/2006

THE CABINET MANUFACTURER KEPT SHIPPING A DAMAGED CABINET. HOME DEPOT GOT EVERYTHING TAKEN CARE OF FOR ME. THE WORK WENT SLOW BECAUSE OF THIS CABINET BUT THEY DID A GOOD JOB GETTING THE REST OF THE WORK DONE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED THE KITCHEN COMPLETELY.

Category home remodeling

ARIC B.

THEY GAVE A GOOD PRESENTATION OF WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO. THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS GOOD. THEY CAME ON TIME AND FINISHED THE JOB IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A NEW ROOF ON THE HOUSE AND GARAGE.

ANGIE M.

THIS COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB INSTALLING IT. THEY DID THE INSTALLATION IN A TIMELY FASHION. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND DID NOT LEAVE A MESS FOR US TO CLEAN UP. I DO THINK THAT THEY COULD HAVE BLENDED THE SEAMS OF THE CARPET BETTER, BUT IT WASN'T TOO BAD.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED CARPET FROM THEM AND THEY INSTALLED IT FOR US.

03/23/2006

I REALLY LIKED THEM. THEY WERE ON TIME. THEY CAME AS SOON AS WE CALLED AND TOLD THEM OUR PROBLEM. THEY WERE POLITE AND ARRIVED ON TIME. I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY MANY TIMES AND NOT ONCE HAVE I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM.

Description of Work
I HAD THEM REPLACE THE KITCHEN COUNTER.

Category home remodeling

ASAP Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan

PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE @313-965-3005!!! ASAP GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN Is a 5 year Angie's list SUPER SERVICE award holder, has been the premier garage door repair company for over 20 years serving all of Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Livingstone and Washtanaw county.

Offers Coupon

Swoosh Painting

Swoosh Painting is an owner operated custom interior painting company. Swoosh offers creative custom accents walls designed to fit your personal taste or artistic flare. We also offer wallpapering plus removal, small patchwork, and painting from top to bottom. As the owner I find great pleasure in creating interior transformations that require a specific amount of artistic ability. Our employees are specifically picked to share the same creative ambition as myself.

Nikola Painting

Specializing in Interior/Exterior painting, epoxy floor painting, and small drywall jobs.

Offers Coupon

Interior & exterior- bathtub liners, cabinet re-facing & kitchen cabinets, carpet, laminate, tile, vinyl, & wood floors, custom home organization, doors, countertops electrical, heating & cooling, water heaters, softeners, & filters, window treatments, decks, fencing, garage doors & openers, generators, landscaping, interior & exterior painting, pavers, play systems, roofing, sheds & storage buildings, siding, solar power systems, sunrooms, & windows