Home Depot

With Angi since March 2006

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

07/10/2013

The ordering part was fine. The stuff came in very quickly as it was a special order so it came in on a timely basis. I did have trouble with the quantity that was shipped. They short shipped me a unit and some of the pieces came in broken. I called customer service and they took care of it right away. They took care of the financial transaction and all of that. They did well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered tile from Home Depot.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

07/02/2013

Their estimate exceeded other estimates I obtained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for privacy fence

CATEGORY fencing

02/06/2013

I like shopping there. Their prices are competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Home Depot to get tiles for our kitchen backsplash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,home improvement stores

08/31/2012

i spent approximately 300.00 at the store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
no services were performed

CATEGORY garage doors,interior painters

05/01/2012

The installation included a garage door opener and taking away the old doors. It did take a long time to get the door in, and I had to call them to ask where it was. However, I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to Home Depot to purchase a garage door and have it installed.

CATEGORY garage doors

Interior & exterior- bathtub liners, cabinet re-facing & kitchen cabinets, carpet, laminate, tile, vinyl, & wood floors, custom home organization, doors, countertops electrical, heating & cooling, water heaters, softeners, & filters, window treatments, decks, fencing, garage doors & openers, generators, landscaping, interior & exterior painting, pavers, play systems, roofing, sheds & storage buildings, siding, solar power systems, sunrooms, & windows