Black Forest Building Company/AJ Bellomo Studios

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2013

Providing years of quality design, craftsmanship, and services for residential and commercial construction and renovation projects in Southeast Michigan, Our award-winning, professional team will take care of it all. From residential kitchen, bath, and basement renovations, to outdoor living areas, landscaping, home additions of all sizes, and even larger commercial construction projects. We do it all. Black Forest Building Company has been beautifying homes and yardscapes in Southeast Michigan for over 30 years, with quality craftsmanship and integrity....

TEMO Backyard Living

For more than 40 years, TEMO has been an innovator in the home improvement business. At our Michigan headquarters, we've developed proprietary materials and designs that make our products more attractive and durable than what our competitors offer. We are so confident in the quality of our products that we back each on with a limited lifetime transferable warranty.

Mr. Handyman of Bloomfield/Birmingham

Birmingham Home Repairs and Professional Handyman Services

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

02/19/2016

Description of Work
Tony is handling an underground water leak that is flooding the yard and sidewalk (when warm enough) and freezing when this winter's temp drops below 32. It is a mess & Tony is taking care of it like he always does, with knowledge of building & code, licensed sub-contractors, swift action & constant communication!

Category remodeling

01/21/2015

Description of Work
Re-did the bathroom on the lower level plus a long to-do maintenance list for the house. Tony is always responsive, responsible, professional and knowledgeable. He has many years of building and renovating experience and it shows. Plus he is also a degreed artist which makes him very creative. He understands architecture as well. My family members have had Tony work on their houses. Everyone I know that has used his services are happy. His quality of workmanship is outstanding. Give him a try. Have him quote your job.

Category handyman service,remodeling

04/28/2014

They can handle everything. They have handyman, building, design, everything. They are very good in anything that they do.

Description of Work
The handyman of Black Forest Building Company came in today and I am planning to have an addition in my house too.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Our services include residential renovation and remodeling, general contracting, construction management, home and room additions, landscaping, decks and patios, custom designs, residential and commercial signage, and more.

Check, PayPal