Big Johns Floor Covering

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2013

Professional flooring installations. No hassle installs. Work guaranteed for life....

Achilles Carpet

Achilles Carpet

In business since 2011 we are an experienced and professional residential and commercial carpet stretching and repair company. Carpet installation also available. With the customer’s needs at the forefront of our minds at all times we provide the cheapest prices around as well as 24 hour services for when you have an emergency. Give us a call and we’ll schedule an appointment with you today!

08/17/2020

John did a terrific job. What I thought might be an impossible task he made look easy, and did more than I even asked. We had ridges in the carpet all through the house and he made them disappear. Very conscientious, hard working, and professional. Very easy to work with. Answered or returned my calls or texts promptly. Very reasonably priced and excellent work. Very highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-stretching carpet to remove wrinkles, ridges

03/04/2019

John was awesome. He contacted me immediately and came out the next day. He was punctual , polite and explained everything to me that he was doing and after care. . His work was top notch, and his price was very reasonable. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A carpet repair

08/17/2017

John helped us out of a tight spot when the original carpet installer backed out - one week before my daughter's grad party. He was professional and timely and his installation was outstanding. I would recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed carpet installed in the upper hallway and on the stairs.

10/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-stretching carpet that had loosened and developed ridges since it was installed several years ago. The problem existed in two 2 rooms and two hallways, and one room was quite large and had an irregular shape that could have increased the difficulty of the job. In fact, one other contractor I contacted knew the layout and floor-plans of complex where my condo is located and said that he could not provide the services I need because of the dimensions and shape of the large rooms. | |When John arrived to look at the job, he walked through my unit, measured it, took notes, and then gave me a reasonable bid that I accepted. | |John and his assistant arrived on time to perform the work, and they walked through the entire condo with me, explaining what had caused the problems and what they would do to solve them. They were very good at explaining and demonstrating the methods and tools they were using and explaining why they used them. The results were excellent and the area that they re-stretched continues to look like new. Big John provided quality work at a good price. I would highly recommend Big John's floor covering and would certainly use them again I need the services they provide.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Flooring Sales, Flooring Installation, Flooring Removal, Commercial, Residential, Custom Work. Runner Style Steps. Spindles.

Tile, Hardwood.