Emerald Rich Lawns

With Angi since May 2010

Welcome to Emerald Rich Lawns! It’s no secret–we love lawns. Lawns aren’t just the footage between your house and the road–they’re a place to play, to relax and think about the day’s events, to talk with neighbors, or enjoy the company of friends. Turn your lawn into the envy of the neighborhood....

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

Brooks Irrigation

Unfortunately, due to the number of service calls, we are not doing new system estimates or installs at this time. Brooks Irrigation has been a family-owned & owner-operated business for over 35 years! We have all the solutions for your lawn irrigation system. Whether you need a spring tune-up, repairs to an existing system, or you need a fall winterization, we service city water, lake pump or well systems. Brooks Irrigation - we fix what other companies can't! Call us today! Additional DBA - Commercial Snow Management - no residential.

American Sprinkler

Company was founded 1986 and has been growing strong since. We are a full service irrigation contractor specializing in residential & commercial applications. We offer complete installations as well as any repair services. Award winning.

Offers by American Sprinkler on Angi

07/31/2017

Carolyn D.

Very happy with them. I have worked with them for 35 years now.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

04/25/2017

Terri and Jim P.

Our lawn looks beautiful. They always do a nice job.

Description of Work
They come out 5 times a year for lawn treatment. This year, they asked us if we would like to put gypsum on our lawn. They also cleaned our patio and sealed it in the past.

08/17/2016

Mark S.

Very Well. The workers were professional, job well done, price was great. (Note for the price it did not include the control head as I went with my own WIFI unit.

Description of Work
Sprinkling System

08/17/2016

Mark S.

Well done. Work was done right, employees were professional, and the price was right.

Description of Work
Front and Rear landscaping. (Removed grass along house, put in metal border, stone, and 3 pop up down spouts.)

07/30/2015

Dolores D.

They were very patient and honest with the elderly.

Description of Work
They came and started the irrigation system for the spring. They, also, replaced a sprinkler head and aligned the rest of the sprinkler heads.

Category irrigation systems

08/04/2014

Lois F.

I have been having Emerald Rich fertilize my lawn for many years. They do a good job of spreading the fertilizer and have even started blowing the excess off of my driveway and sidewalk back onto the lawn. The weeds are spot killed but on occasion I have to have them redo because they miss some. They are always good about the redo so I can't complain. The tech that applies all of this has always been very nice and cordial. As for price, they are competitive with others, but I believe my lawn could look a little better If the products they were using were of a higher quality. I only say this because some of my neighbors use other lawn services and seem to have better results. Maybe its to do with shade, sun, or water but all in all I am satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Yearly treatment of lawn. Fertilizer and weed killer applied 5 times over the summer months.

07/21/2014

Carolyn D.

I had a good experience with them. They do a very good job. They fertilize regularly and they are on the spot.

Description of Work
They fertilized my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

06/30/2014

April W.

I wouldn't recommend this company to any one.

Description of Work
I called for someone to come out to give me an estimate on lawn spraying for weeds. We set up an appointment for 5-9-14 but no one showed up! They didn't call to tell me they had to cancel the appointment before hand nor did they call back about rescheduling the appointment. VERY unprofessional.

06/07/2014

ANGELA P.

We have used this company for our lawn maintenance for many years and have been satisfied. My lawn doesn't look as good as the lawns that are using Scott products or the big name lawn services. Their price is reasonable. Lawn was scheduled for aeration on Thursday. I located and marked all the sprinkler heads. They did not show, they did not call - that was annoying. Removed the stakes for the sprinkler heads so the lawn could be cut on Thursday evening. Called the office on Friday morning and was told they did not come out because of the rain we had on Wednesday. They would be out that day. Had to locate and remark all the sprinkler heads. The lawn was aerated and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance. Fertilize, weed control, grub control, aeration.

01/01/2014

William G.

They did exactly as promised. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I owned a rental home, and retained Emerald to cut and landscape the lawn.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment