Paramount Building Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

Paramount Building is dedicated to delivering outstanding quality at competitive prices. Our goal is to create long-term value by building trusting relationships with our customers. At Paramount Building our relationship does not end when your project is completed, it begins....

Before

+4 more images

roofing (418)gutter repair (75)siding companies (16)insulation (14)skylight installation (9)roof snow removal (7)gutter cleaning (20)chimney repair (8)window replacement (4)door installation (3)decks & porches (2)pressure washing (1)

10/30/2020

Tom T.

Excellent service the guys who did the work were very knowledgeable, especially with some of the questions I asked. I highly recommend them for anyone who needs work performed

Description of Work
Siding Repair and new gutters

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

10/12/2020

Paul V.

This company does not do brick repair work.

Description of Work
Brick repair

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize you are dissatisfied that our company does not handle brick work - although I do not believe that is a valid reason to leave an "F" rating review. Our company handles roofing, siding, gutters, insulation and minor wood repairs. If you are in need of any of these services, we would love to set up an appointment for a quote. Thank you, Paramount Building, Inc.

10/08/2020

Yves L.

Arrived on time, was able to locate quickly the source of the leak on the roof, repaired properly. We don't have any leak since more than a year now, so proof that repair worked well.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

09/29/2020

Larry H.

They repaired our roof leak in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/18/2020

bud N.

Have not received quotation as of 9-18-20 Last contact was made by me; he indicated that he didn't understand the drawing for the skylights but hadn't queried me.

Description of Work
Siding, entry doors

Category siding, chimney repair, doors

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

09/08/2020

Darlene D.

Handled very well. We have had them replace shingles on our previous house and they always respond quickly and do a good job. Prices are reasonable and employees have always been courteous. The Skylight shade was removed and reinstalled. Now the skylight shade does not fit properly.

Description of Work
Replace sky lights and remove and reinstall sky lights shades

Category skylights

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

08/26/2020

Yves L.

Another company was in charge of the maintenance of the roof in the past. They fixed a leak but leak came back few weeks later and said it would cost $500 for a proper fix. Then I called Paramount Building, someone came, explained the issue, fixed it. I paid $100 and so far we don't have any leak anymore. We will hire again.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

08/25/2020

Timothy C.

Happy with the work that was performed.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

Caolyn M.

I made an appointment with this company and they never showed up or called to reschedule or to cancel. Just NO SHOWED !!!!!

Description of Work
home siding

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

08/19/2020

Keith M.

Very professional throughout the whole process I highly recommend this company Seth was extremely courteous and knowledgeable and the roofing crew was very fast efficient and respectful in they cleaned up after themselves very happy with the whole service

Description of Work
Hail damage roof replacement

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/04/2020

John P.

Representative was supposed to arrive at 11:30 am. No one called and so I called company to inquire. This was at 12 noon. they said that they would check and keep me advised. 12:05 they called back and said representative was on his way and was almost their. Called again at 12:45 and checked as to ETA.They called back and said they could come sometime tomorrow or following Monday. I told them I would try and get someone else. Don't know if this was an isolated incident or if this how they operate. Definitely should not be on Angies List

Description of Work
potential roof leak

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], My apologies we couldn't seem to make this work. You had called us to come out for a quick "roof tune up", and as you know, sometimes appointments can run a bit over their assigned time frame. After letting you know our technician was headed over, you told us you had to leave and wanted to be home when he was there. Therefore I offered to have him come back at any time that worked for you the following day (Friday) or coming Monday, to which you declined. We are still willing to complete the roof tune up for you at your convenience, please feel free to call us directly at 586-690-0227.

01/05/2020

Linda C.

Had someone come out but never sent quote so apparently they don’t need my business.

Description of Work
Fix roof, because of ice damns.

Category roofing, roof snow removal

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

12/28/2019

Karen Z.

Easy and fast once they were able to perform the job. Weather was the big factor for delay (not theirs). Looks good and was done perfectly. The crews were friendly and answered my husbands' questions when he had them.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

11/13/2019

Jony M.

I've used Paramount a couple of times now, and I'm very impressed with and trust their work. The crew worked hard and cleaned up well especially this last job of building a saddle behind the chimney. The owner cares about his customers and does honest work. I plan to use Paramount in the future and highly recommend it to my friends and anyone who needs roof service.

Description of Work
Saddle construction behind chimney

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

11/04/2019

paul W.

My roof was in need of a compete re-furbishing, as the roof had developed leaks over the years and the attic space was inadequately ventilated. I contacted 5 different roofing companies. Jon, from Paramount, came to look over our roof and provide a quote. He was most knowledgeable and offered great insights on our roofing issues. His quote was the most professional and complete, and his company was one of two who could provide the structural modifications to the roof required to address our issues. As Paramount's quote was higher than one of the other company's proposing similar work, I decided not to go w/ Paramount, but with the other company. However, I would not hesitate to go with Paramount, as I am sure they would do an excellent job. Based on my experience with them, I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and give them my highest rating.

Description of Work
Requested a quote for complete re-roofing project.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

09/14/2019

John T.

Very, very well, with No surprises. Eric came prepared with aerial measurements, options for several shingle choices, and links for license and insurance documentation. Price was competitive, and much better than one of the other quotes we received. Work was performed, as promised, approximately 1 month after go-ahead was given. Materials arrived on date promised, along with dumpster. Crew arrived the next day. Every effort was made to catch debris, and very complete cleanup was performed following installation, on the same day. Roofing and edging look very nice. So far, performance has been, perfect. We are very happy that we chose Paramount Building Inc.

Description of Work
Existing roof more than 23 years old needed replacement. Replace roofing on home, attached garage, and nearly flat patio roof.

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/15/2019

Darnell L.

He saw the project and made a suggestion to use an aluminum wrap. I did please send me a quote and he promised to send me a quote but I have never received the quote. I have not heard from them since the visit last week. I don’t know if I would hire because they never sent me a quote.

Description of Work
Woodwork around a window and rooftop wood trim.

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/13/2019

Tammanna K.

I would highly recommend this company to others. They really do go above and beyond for their customers.

Description of Work
Roof leak patching.

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

07/08/2019

Benjamin L.

We needed a roof replaced and new gutters for a home we recently purchased. Paramount promptly responded and was out to the house within 2 days. Eric came prepared and was able to provide an estimate that same day. We were supplied with all the necessary reading materials needed to make a decision. Once we signed the agreement the work started within 2 weeks, and all was finished in a single day. Eric is an all around great guy to work with, his crew is prompt and clean, and the work is of proper craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

05/03/2019

Richard K.

They called to set up an appointment within a few days.

Description of Work
Estimate for a roof repair project

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

03/08/2019

John M.

I had a few shingles blow off during a recent winter storm. Called on a Monday and Jon came out on Thursday. He performed the roof maintenance service by reattaching the displaced shingles, caulking nail heads and other lose shingles. Jon even reattached some siding that also came lose. This $99 service is a very fair price and will recommend to others if needed. I will keep Paramount in mind for future roofing and other needs.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

11/09/2018

Laurel M.

call was yesterday or the day before explained to the girl on the phone the work they needed and that they got them from angies list She just said they just don't work in Detroit. with a condescending tone.

Description of Work
Request Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/09/2018