Splash Irrigation Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2007

Splash Irrigation, Inc. was established by Dan McIntyre in 1989. Specializing in service and installing underground lawn sprinkling systems. Splash uses water saving features, like sensors, check valves in the sprinkler heads, and efficient design practices. Splash services the West Michigan area and is located in Northern Kent County....

11/28/2017

After about a month, I got a call that it might be next spring before they could get to it. Around the middle of November, they called to say they would be able to do it yet this year. They came Nov. 27, after calling the week prior to say exactly when they were coming. They put in the pipes on Monday, then finished installing the sprinkler heads and control system on Tuesday. They left the yard l...

Description of Work
Installation of a new irrigation system for a good size lawn. Dan came out and measured the lawn, asked about what I wanted watered, and a few days later, sent me a map and proposal, including a breakdown with an optional area if I wanted to save on cost. He said they were quite busy (this was near the end of September) and it would be a month or more before they could get to it. I signed the contract and paid the 50% deposit.

06/26/2017

Perfect.. the man from Splash Irrigation arrived on time and completed the task efficiently. He was very polite.

Description of Work
Checked sprinkler system to make sure it met Plainfield Townships standards for backflow testing.

11/07/2016

Good, waiting for call for minor defective head, rain gauge, winterizing.

Description of Work
Replaced entire irrigation systen

06/30/2016

All was done promptly and correctly.

Description of Work
They extended my system and have been the company I use for any problems with my yard sprinkler system. Should have given them review a few years ago but forgot. Highly recommend.

06/30/2016

We had a new zone added to our existing system. We also had several heads added to our existing zones which required more trenching. They replaced some of the existing heads that weren't functional, added a rain sensor, adjusted everything to my satisfaction and cleaned up after. There are no dry spots anymore. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Our system had been installed (by another company) 23 years ago and never completely covered our entire yard. We asked Splash to fix it.

Category irrigation systems

Installation and service of all brands and types of sprinklers. Installation of landscape lighting and lawn sprinkling systems.