Kellermeier Plumbing

With Angi since March 2014

Since 1996, Kellermeier Plumbing, Inc. has been providing West Michigan homes and businesses with top quality plumbing services. We are licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing contractors, qualified to test, repair, and install any type of residential or light commercial plumbing system. Whether you need new plumbing, drain cleaning, or bathroom/kitchen remodeling, we have you covered. Our outstanding customer service paired with competitive pricing leads to a highly satisfied YOU. Kellermeier Plumbing is a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. In addition to installation and repair, we also offer a 24-hour emergency service. If you are having a plumbing emergency, you can call us anytime at 616-866-5134. We look forward to working with you!...

Downing Well Drilling LLC

Here at DWD we are a family owned and operated company specializing in residential well repairs from 2 inch through 6 inch. Including pump repair and replacement well tank service and installation drilling 5 inch PVC water wells, well inspection and water line trenching and much more. Ask about our first responder and military discounts!

Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning

Serving Central Michigan since 1988. We can fix your water! We specialize in hard, smelly, and staining water. Local, family owned business. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with and fixing hard water in this area. We also have drinking water systems. We service all equipment we install and are available by phone anytime!

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi

11/26/2017

A bit pricier than others had told me to expect for the job, but a good brand unit was installed and good service. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/07/2017

Installed garbage disposal I purchased. It had a visible crack in the housing and installed it anyway. They did not contact me about it before installing. I could see it as soon as I looked under the sink. They gladly switched it out for the new one.

Description of Work
Install water heater, hookup kitchen sink.

01/10/2017

It went well, but I thought it was expensive. They did quality work. We didn't have other companies come out to give quotes, so my perception of expense may be uneducated about how much this kind of work costs. I don't recall exactly what it cost. The date of service is approximate and we are adding this review so we remember that we liked them and will hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed plumbing connected to a new septic system.

05/04/2016

04/10/2016

Excellent. Very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They very clearly explained what needed to be done and even caught an issue with our outdoor water spicket that could have caused a serious problem in our basement. I would not hesitate to use them for all our plumbing needs. I gave them an A on price though I have nothing to compare it to since I did not get other estimates. However, thei...

Description of Work
Fixed 2 spickets, installed new well pump tank and disposed of the old one, and installed new water softener.

Category plumbing,water softeners,wells