Kellermeier Plumbing

With Angi since March 2014

10732 Northland Dr. NE

Rockford, MI 49341

Since 1996, Kellermeier Plumbing, Inc. has been providing West Michigan homes and businesses with top quality plumbing services. We are licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing contractors, qualified to test, repair, and install any type of residential or light commercial plumbing system. Whether you

11/26/2017

MICHAEL M.

A bit pricier than others had told me to expect for the job, but a good brand unit was installed and good service. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/07/2017

Tim W.

Installed garbage disposal I purchased. It had a visible crack in the housing and installed it anyway. They did not contact me about it before installing. I could see it as soon as I looked under the sink. They gladly switched it out for the new one.

Description of Work
Install water heater, hookup kitchen sink.

01/10/2017

Jenny Jo M.

It went well, but I thought it was expensive. They did quality work. We didn't have other companies come out to give quotes, so my perception of expense may be uneducated about how much this kind of work costs. I don't recall exactly what it cost. The date of service is approximate and we are adding this review so we remember that we liked them and will hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed plumbing connected to a new septic system.

05/04/2016

George W.

04/10/2016

Luke N.

Excellent. Very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They very clearly explained what needed to be done and even caught an issue with our outdoor water spicket that could have caused a serious problem in our basement. I would not hesitate to use them for all our plumbing needs. I gave them an A on price though I have nothing to compare it to since I did not get other estimates. However, their prices seemed fair to me given the excellent professional service.

Description of Work
Fixed 2 spickets, installed new well pump tank and disposed of the old one, and installed new water softener.

Category plumbing, water softeners, wells

02/05/2016

Chris P.

Kellermeier did a fantastic job! They were able to solve a slow drain issue that 3 other companies were unable to solve. I will always reach out to Kellermeier in the future.

Description of Work
Paul came out from Kellermeier and unstopped our kitchen sink that had been slow draining for years.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/07/2014

Bob S.

This was the first time I've used Mr. Kellermeier's services, but I will definitely call him with my next problem. He was professional in all respects. He examined different problems identified by the home inspector and recommended simple fixes or doing nothing (concluding that the problems were not significant and would not worsen). He left without recommending any repairs or replacements. My experience lived up to the recommendation from a friend.

Description of Work
Evaluation of various plumbing issues with home purchase

03/22/2014

Jonathan M.

Each time we've dealt with Kellermeier Plumbing and their team we've had a positive experience. They are professional, courteous and fair. I'd welcome Kellermeier Plumbing in my house to fix or install anything plumbing related. They are knowledgable, provide sound and valuable advice and have treated us fairly every time. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We have used Kellermeier Plumbing on multiple occasions from replacing our sump pump (during a flood after our old pump failed) to fixing a repair job that I tried to do myself and later learned I should have simply called the professionals at Kellermeier Plumbing.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi
    KR Companies LLC

Excavation contractor from land clearing, to site Prep, to water and sewer work. We have mini excavators, mid size excavator, full size excavator, small and large skid steers, dozer, hydroexcavator, stone slinger, sewer jetter, sewer cameras, hydroseeder, and trucks to move dirt. Licensed and insured with 12 years of experience.