Gr Rockford handyman

With Angi since May 2010

I am a licensed Builder,I built custom homes and comercial buildings for 10 years,then I remodeled kitchen and baths for 5 years,and now have been in the Handyman and remodeling bussiness for over 10 years.I have pride in my work and personally do the work.Here are some of the services I offer-Kitchens,baths,basement renovations,cabinets,countertops,faucets/sinks,exterior/interior doors,base/casing,custom trim,wainscoting,deck repairs,rotted wood repair.railings,furniture assembly,light fixtures,usb outlets,under cabinet lighting,big screen tv mounting/hide wires,blinds,storm damage repairs,garage shelving/organizing,mirror/picture hanging,handyman services and home repairs...

Five Star Painting

Five Star Painting is a professional painting company dedicated to providing an exceptional painting experience to homeowners and business owners in the Grand Rapids area. Our company is licensed, fully insured and proficient in interior and exterior work. We are most often praised for the quality of our workmanship and your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Schedule a FREE, no obligation estimate today and prepare to enjoy a great painting experience with Joe and Jim.

Saint's Quality Painting

Saint's Quality Painting is dedicated to providing high quality painting services around your home. As a locally owned and operated business, we feel invested in our clients as if their homes were our own. I have over 5 years of experience in the painting industry and I would love to take a look at any upcoming project in your home. We are offering free estimates and would love to hear from you. Please call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Saint's Quality Painting  on Angi
Best Roofing and Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/30/2017

Amy V.

Excellent! He was professional, work was done very quickly, and of high quality. Exactly what my client needed. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Handicapped bar installed in bathroom of my clients home.

06/12/2017

Tobijah K.

They could have had better quality of the work the corners and trim, there was gaps in it. It was not as professional looking as I thought it would be.

Description of Work
He did some finished carpentry trim work.

Category contractors,handyman service

04/03/2017

Brenna L.

Troy squeezed me in at night and was able to complete the job very quickly and nicely.

Description of Work
Framed wall and door; hung door

Category handyman service,remodeling,doors

03/19/2017

ELAINE K.

Everything went well and the project was completed in short order.

Description of Work
I had a cabinet removed and adjustable shelving put in the space made available by the cabinet removal, resulting in an increase of about 75% in storage space. Troy was friendly, listened to what I wanted done, and finished the work, including shopping for materials, in less than half a day. Needless to say, I'm delighted. I look forward to him having time to come back and complete several other projects I have on my list, some small and some large, as his time permits.

11/15/2016

Thomas B.

Troy made an appointment to come a couple of days before the work was to be done to scope out the work, and arrived right on time. I had purchased an Angie's list deal for 4 hours of work. Troy estimated that the work could be completed within that timeframe. I was instantly impressed by his demeanor and professionalism. On the day the work was to be done, Troy had let me know he had a job in the morning before coming to our house. About an hour before I expected him, he texted me to let me know the previous might keep him a little bit longer, but he was still coming. He kept me informed and showed up right in the timeframe and got right to work. He took care of all 5 jobs quickly, cleanly and efficiently. He made two hardware store runs - one was after he had determined the switch controlling the disposal was not working properly (always on) and he went and replaced that too. This was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Troy to anyone. It has been such a joy to have all these nagging annoyances back in working order!!!!

Description of Work
I needed 5 different small jobs done. Installing a replacement garbage disposal, replacing a leaky cartridge valve on the shower, replace the shower head, repair a canister light fixture in the ceiling, and fixing a side garage door so it would close more solidly and securely.

Category handyman service,lighting,doors

11/07/2016

Joseph B.

Very well- He had to come back more than twice to finish with no complaints!

Description of Work
Replace bad ceiling area due to leak, Refinish and paint

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

08/28/2016

Joseph B.

Fantastic! Rockford HandiMan filled the bill quite nicely! Wel,l done!

Description of Work
Patch and repair dry wall water damage

Category drywall,handyman service

04/18/2015

Meegan J.

Troy was reasonable and easy to talk to. He worked with us over the course of a few days and we were able to discuss with him the various needs we had and how he could help us.

Description of Work
Troy hung a front door and storm door. He hung bedroom doors and closet doors as well as trimming the doors to fit with the new carpet. He removed an old dishwasher and installed a new one. He also worked on some under sink plumbing.

Category handyman service,doors

07/08/2013

Avis H.

Appeared punctually, was courteous, knowledgeable, worked efficiently even after hours (had to come at 5:30 after working another job all day), and charged incredibly little for such a big, big help--and hauled away everything associated with project.. He was absolutely excellent in every way!

Description of Work
Took down a basketball pole and hoop and hauled them away

06/25/2013

Larry K.

All the work was done when Troy said it would be done and everything was installed and repaired to our complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed an under the sink hot water heater, put up a downspout and fixed a kitchen cupboard

Gr Rockford handyman

With Angi since May 2010

Rockford, MI 49341

Woodworking & trim, cabinetry, kitchen ,bath and basement remodeling ,doors,shelving,fan and light fixtures,railings,framing,closets,sheds,handyman services,

roofing