MARY BETH FURNITURE STRIPPING

With Angi since June 2008

furniture...

06/29/2016

I called twice and they never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
A table top refinished

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Jessica and Steve really worked with me to try and identify the best options for my furniture. They are amazing!!

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I had 2 chairs stripped , probably 60 to 70 years old . They did a great job , and their price was really , really good. I drove the extra distance and am glad I did.

10/27/2014

Picked up and returned server after completing the work. Work was beautifully done and on time that was promised. I would highly recommend Mary Beth's furniture stripping and refinishing for any type of wood work.

Description of Work
Rebuilt and refinished a leg on an newer Thomasville server. Leg had been chewed by our dog.

07/10/2013

The table is magnificent. Mary Beth's was recommended to us by a friend who knows antiques. I would trust them with any furniture. They can tell by looking at something whether or not it is worth redoing. They are real pros.

Description of Work
We had an old (late 1700s) solid maple gate-leg table. It had actually been stored in pieces in a barn at one time. One of the leaves was splitting apart; Mary Beth's put it together, refinished it and saved and re-used the handmade hinges.

furniture