MARY BETH FURNITURE STRIPPING

With Angi since June 2008

furniture...

06/29/2016

I called twice and they never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
A table top refinished

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Jessica and Steve really worked with me to try and identify the best options for my furniture. They are amazing!!

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I had 2 chairs stripped , probably 60 to 70 years old . They did a great job , and their price was really , really good. I drove the extra distance and am glad I did.

10/27/2014

Picked up and returned server after completing the work. Work was beautifully done and on time that was promised. I would highly recommend Mary Beth's furniture stripping and refinishing for any type of wood work.

Description of Work
Rebuilt and refinished a leg on an newer Thomasville server. Leg had been chewed by our dog.

07/10/2013

The table is magnificent. Mary Beth's was recommended to us by a friend who knows antiques. I would trust them with any furniture. They can tell by looking at something whether or not it is worth redoing. They are real pros.

Description of Work
We had an old (late 1700s) solid maple gate-leg table. It had actually been stored in pieces in a barn at one time. One of the leaves was splitting apart; Mary Beth's put it together, refinished it and saved and re-used the handmade hinges.

05/02/2012

Everything went very well! All of the wood came out clean as could be with almost no chemical damage. I will never hand strip my own wood/furniture again! To top it off, it was a pleasure working with them!

Description of Work
We had a lot of molding and several painted doors from our 1900 farm house that needed to be stripped. Over the course of months, we had 5 rooms worth of decorative wood stripped and readied for repair and staining (which we did our selves). The service was excellent - they are so accomodating, friendly and good with prices. I would recommend them to anyone looking to avoid all the terrible work it is to hand strip and sand your antique wood pieces.

06/26/2008

Excellent in every way. They take the time and plan carefully for the refinishing job. That takes into consideration the type of wood and finish that I want. The job is well done. After the stripping she shows me different possible finishes to insure that I'm getting what I want. She has done some challenging repairs very well and you can't see where the repairs were done. She does such a great job. She shows respect for old pieces of furniture and that's reflected in her work.

Description of Work
Jessica Sartor-Parman and her company has refinished about 12 pieces of furniture for me.

furniture