We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Warren Builders, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

7764 E D Ave

RICHLAND, MI 49083

When honesty, reliability, and experience matter, contact Warren Builders, Inc. As a small business, we enjoy taking on home repair and home remodeling projects including: additions, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, porches, decks, doors, windows, drywall repair, quality tile work, floor installation, light plumbing & electrical and even light excavation with a bobcat. No job is too small. The business is open in the Richland, Michigan area year round and in the Flagler Beach, Florida area from November through April. Please note - We do not give free quotes. We offer our valuable experience, structural insight, and design ideas as a service as we invest time and travel to consult and cost out your project. If you choose us to do your work, we fully refund the quote fee off the contract price. Quote fees depend on the size of your project. Please feel free to call to discuss your project. (269) 312-2311...
Master bedroom & Bathroom Suite project
Master bedroom & Bathroom Suite

general contractors

201849083

07/11/2021

Trudy M.

An excellent job done in a timely manner. I am very pleased and would recommend Warren Builder with confidence to others.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category decks, drywall, remodeling

02/25/2021

Kaley W.

Warren Builders gutted the home down to the studs and beautifully rebuilt it to code. Will be hiring for future projects!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, basement remodeling

02/25/2021

Allan H.

Excellent! Matt did the work while we were away. Provided us with daily texts and pictures of progress. Very satisfied with finished product. So much so that we retained his services when remodeling a section of our downstairs. This project required removal of existing cabinetry, laying of ceramic tile, plumbing and installation of new lighting. All of which was done in a timely, professional manner. His services will definitely be utilized in future projects. Highly recommend as he is very reliable, affordable and truly cares about achieving customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Fix deck and replace old wood decking with full vinyl decking; kitchenette remodel; repair floor tile; install under cabinet lighting

Category ceramic tile, decks, electrician, lighting, plumbing

02/21/2021

Dan B.

Great. Great coordination. Excellent communication. Fine workmanship. Really worked with me to help create the perfect bathrooms.

Description of Work
Two bathroom remodels, laundry room remodel, new electrical service, tankless water heater.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

11/26/2020

Bonnie C.

The loft railing we designed together came together beautifully! It is just as I envisioned. I recommend Matt Warren for any of your building needs!

Description of Work
Loft railing

Category garage builders, home builders, woodworking

02/01/2020

larry D.

Very satisfied with how the project turned out.

Description of Work
Tree landed on our building. Warren repaired the roof and soffit. Work was performed in a timely and professional manner. His estimate reasonable and accurate. I would not hesitate to call him\ again in the future.

Category handyman service, remodeling, roofing, home builders, woodworking

02/01/2020

Barbara W.

Water damaged subfloor was replaced.

Description of Work
Fix water damaged bathroom floor

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling

01/26/2020

Bonnie C.

It went fantastically! Matt and his team were professional and consistently achieved my visions for the project. It involved combining 2 bedrooms and bath into a complete master suite with walk in closet and spa bath. Also we added a doorwall with a small deck off the bedroom that is perfect for sunrises! I am very pleased with the outcome and would recommend Warren Builders for any project you may be considering.

Description of Work
Warren Builders remodeled my Master Suite in 2019.

Category ceramic tile, decks, electrician, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

01/25/2020

Colleen F.

It went well. We are happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Partial kitchen remodel/fix.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

01/09/2019

Cyndee C.

It went very well in fact better then what I could ever imagine it would look like.

Description of Work
In closing front porch

Category remodeling, woodworking

11/25/2018

Randall J.

Mat removed part of a supporting wall between the living room hallway and kitchen creating a nice open airy feeling. He then removed another wall and closed off a stairwell leading to the basement. Installed a new hardwood floor where the stairs were to enlarge the eating area in the kitchen. I am planning to completely remodel the kitchen in the spring and plan on having Mat do the work.

Description of Work
Removal of wall and installation of new wall and floor.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, woodworking

11/10/2018

Sheri D.

Warren Builders gutted and remodeled my primary bathroom. They were on time, efficient, professional and did stellar work. Matt really listed to what my vision for the space was and helped me create the spa bath I was hoping for. They were very respectful of my home and did their best to keep the mess of demolition and construction as limited as possible. I highly recommend Warren Builders!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category woodworking, home remodeling

10/10/2018

nuthanael W.

Our experience with Warren Builders was excellent. The job was taping and mudding the drywall seams in a 300 square foot basement room. Matt was very responsive in getting a quote scheduled, and Craig was efficient and professional while doing the work. The job took about a week, and we're very happy with the results. We'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Taping and mudding drywall

Category drywall

10/01/2018

Ellen N.

This is the third job that Warren Builders has done for us, and the end result was once again top-notch. Our house suffers the effects of former owners who presented a combination of poorly maintaining this house coupled with shoddy DIY skills. Once again Matt faced challenges in bringing our home up to par. He kept us updated all along the way, and went above and beyond looking for the most cost-effective way to accomplish the needed repairs. We highly recommend Warren Buildings!

Description of Work
Vinyl siding and shutters

Category siding, woodworking

04/16/2018

Lucas W.

Have you ever had that job you just can't do? You make excuses, find reasons, intentionally hide tools and tell your wife you "don't know where they are, looks like I can't remodel this bathroom."? That's where I was at before I called Warren Builders. Seeing their record on Angies List was a great start, meeting the owner in person was even better, he arrived at our home to do the estimate, was very professional, very courteous, and walked me through the process the remodel was likely to entail. Over the next few days our bathroom transformed from old, outdated, and unlikely to win even the most forgiving of Home Improvement competitions, into a beautiful, updated, and very reasonably priced re-tiled masterpiece. The work was performed quickly, professionally, and to the utmost satisfaction of my wife and I. We 100% love the new bathroom, and highly recommend the services of Warren Builders. We were beyond satisfied with the work done, and can't wait to have them do the tile in our kitchen this upcoming spring.

Description of Work
Remodel in the Master Bathroom

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

12/21/2017

Barbara P.

Matt listened so well to what we wanted to do. He was able to help find the best windows for our boat house application. And the finished product was just what we wanted. He was flexible with our schedule and prompt to get the work completed before several events we were hosting. Matt is skilled worker, clean, conscientious and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in our Gull Lake boat house; fixed a broken concrete foundation under a door sill and installed a new custom vinyl door sill; replaced a custom garage service door; installed new sconce lights higher on wood panel walls (required new electrical boxes and custom trim wood work to cover old light holes in stained wood siding)

Category remodeling

09/17/2017

Paul R.

These were odd jobs, but Warren Builders tackled them as time permitted during Spring, 2017. Matt Warren was thorough in tracking the source of the water leaks, determining if it was an ongoing problem and repairing as needed. The interior work was done well and in a timely manner. Once he started on a particular project, he continued until it was done - and done well. He encouraged me to work with suppliers to select products and in some cases, purchase and pick up the products, saving both him and me time and money. He communicated well, completed the exterior work in just a few days, and the quality of his work was excellent - meeting my expectations in all cases.

Description of Work
Storm Damage - Interior drywall replacement; Exterior resolution of source of leaks and replacement of wood shake shingle siding with vinyl shakes, and replacement of aluminum garage door trim with a vinyl product.

Category drywall, remodeling, siding, woodworking

09/01/2017

Charles M.

Our first conversation was very helpful. Said he would put us on his schedule, but would be 6 to 8 weeks and should get siding ordered so would be in when he was ready. Would come earlier if he could. We decided to take out the door ourselves and and finish the wall. Called to let him know it would only be the windows. He said that he wasn't taking any more jobs till next year as he was so busy. When we asked about being on his schedule, he admitted that he had never put us on. Did not say why. Very disappointed and surprised as the first conversation he was very helpful and took the time to explain several things.

Description of Work
Remove a three panel door, stud in the opening and finish outside and inside wall. Replace several windows. Fix a block wall that the Bilco door sits on.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking

From my initial conversation with Mr. [Member Name Removed] I told him I was too busy to make any new commitments. We are booking work into next Spring. I did offer to take his name and number and told him I would call if I saw any openings in our schedule. Three weeks later he calls me expecting me to come to do his work??? As a matter of policy I only schedule work after I receive a signed contract. No such contract or commitment was made. I have had to turn away many job requests over the Summer. I am trying very hard not to become one of the those contractors that over commit and then are unable to perform. Threatening a contractor with a bad review is not a good way to get him to do your work.

07/10/2017

Karen T.

Matt Warren is amazing. He and his crew are punctual, precise and reliable. My project from start to finish was flawless. I have worked with other contractors in the past, none are as good as Matt Warren. I travel frequently, and it was unexplainable, how wonderful it felt to be able to leave town, and not have to worry about having to be on site while work was done! I highly recommend this builder!

Description of Work
Warren Builders did site work and a new foundation for my pool house

Category garage builders, home builders

06/14/2017

Debra L.

Due to Warren Builders/Matt warren's expertise the project went extremely well.

Description of Work
Total remodel due to furnace failure, pipes freezing and property flooding.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling

04/12/2017

Mary Jo M.

M Matt responded right away that he was booked solid for the next two months. I really appreciate his prompt response.

Description of Work
Explosion caused damage to interior of home, primarily the bathroom. One exterior wall and several interior walls are blown off frame. City Inspector has Condemned the home (uninhabitable), and gave me 30 days to repair. I wrote & asked Matt if, under the circumstances, he would be able to help.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling

02/14/2017

Ray F.

Did not get an estimate. They wanted a fee for an estimate which would be applied toward job cost if chosen. Other builders we got estimates from, including the one we are using, did not charge a fee for estimate.

Description of Work
Small kitchen remodel, small living room remodel, bathroom remodel and a large landscaping project - steps leading from our cottage down to boat docks

Category decks, electrician, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Warren Builders, Inc. is purposely positioned in the market as a high quality and professional home repair and remodeling business. As the owner of a small business, I am on the job working with my hands every day. The quality of our work projects reflect that commitment. Therefore my time and input during an initial consultation and quote are not free. We are simply not in business to be the cheapest bidder. Therefore our policy is to offer well written, well thought out quotes at a reasonable cost which reflects our up front investment of time and travel. Then if the customer chooses us to do the work, we fully refund the quote fee off the contract price. We enjoy working for customers who value our input and expertise.

01/24/2017

tami Y.

Warren Builders were timely, accommodating, and very professional. They listened to our suggestions, worked with us on design ideas and even picked up all the materials and fixtures. I've never had such a great experience with a builder/contractor. The owner even let our dog out while we were away @ work! I highly recommend Warren Builders to everyone.

Description of Work
Built a beautiful bathroom and storage room.

Category woodworking

11/26/2016

Alice W.

Matt Warren, owner and contractor, did much of the work with helpers that had very good skills and oversight. I was consulted as appropriate on findings as the repair progressed and made decisions with Matt's guidance on best practice and outcomes. Matt laid out options at every point, but what I appreciated was that doing an honest and high quality job was primary; the rest became a question of to what degree. Because I travel a lot for my work, Matt kept in contact by text, email (with pictures) and with any questions to keep the job moving. We were also working against time with fall coming in quickly and cold weather alternating with warm and rain. He kept every promised schedule and completed ahead of that - so the outside of my house is secured and in good shape for winter. He also completed the basement work which was initially unanticipated. So, I'm in great shape and will have Matt do other work for me that needs doing. I would recommend to anyone needing an honest and ethical contractor who will tell you upfront what is going to happen and the costs (and final billing truly matched that).

Description of Work
Complicated outside repair of stucco that had rotted. Four other contractors could not figure out how to do this well. The outside was done with high quality and great aesthetics. There were a number of "surprises" uncovered that further complicated the work - including a leak to my basement and a window with major issues. Matt and his workers completed all of the repairs with a great deal of professionalism and great looking work.

Category woodworking

11/21/2016

Emily W.

He was very capable and amendable to my schedule. He was very open in the estimates he wrote and explained all my options. He kept me updated on when he would arrive and work. When He ran into a problem that was worse than it had originally seemed, he informed me of it and gave me suggestions in what I could do about it. The work was done very well, and He took care of the job as if it were his own garage.

Description of Work
The Trim and "brick molding" were rotting and needed to be replaced. Had holes from previous infestation. All of it was replaced.

Category garage builders