Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 7115606

9033 Rockland

Redford, MI 48239

Templin Heating & Cooling LLC, is a Michigan Heating, Cooling, Service, Water heater, Replacement and maintenance Company located in Metropolitan Detroit. Templin Heating & Cooling, LLC employs only the best technicians for air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as all air conditioner and furnace replacements, water heater installation and boiler replacements. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate call (313) 618-0647. (We DO offer FREE estimates on new ac units, furnaces, and boiler systems)...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (58)water heaters (2)

12/18/2020

Worked out great they gave me a competitive price for an unorthodox project. My material and their labor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a garage heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

11/04/2020

Geothermal heat system installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geothermal heat system installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Hi Good Morning, Sorry but we do not install Geo-Thermal equipment. Thank you Templin Htg. & Clg

11/03/2020

Customer service was very quick and professional, they reached out to me very quickly after I put in request on here for quote and I was able to schedule a service appointment within a couple days, rather than months out like another company on here I reached out to. Service tech Nathan got here within the scheduled window and did a fantastic job installing our new Ecobee smart thermostat, and dur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Inspection and Thermostat Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/30/2020

It took 4 hrs. of hard work and tracing down problems-but- I have worked on my own and others furnaces , before and the young man did a very good job. Furnace is running great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FURNACE HAD A COUPLE OF PROBLEMS

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/29/2020

Horrible they charged 150 to tell me I needed a furnace and I knew that the owner jack is arrogant don’t do business with them and the fee wasn’t talked about when the appointment was scheduled don’t go through them I’m telling you they are trash

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace estimate and to find out how much it is for repair if possible

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

06/10/2020

Templin did a great job. They arrived when they said they would. Completed the job when they said they would, and I'm completely satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air filtration units installed on my HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

02/02/2020

Awful. The owner who was on the job oversized the boiler by approximately double in size. The boiler short cycles and my gas bills are very high. The owner installed a 215k but boiler because (and these are the owners words) "that's what was it the house before" I have had 3 companies estimate the boiler size for this house and the results were between 95k but and 110k but. When asked to help they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new boiler in a 1961 1700 sq ft ranch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

11/03/2019

A representative of the company contacted me quite promptly after my request, and an appointment was made. The technician arrived during the time that was scheduled, brought in his tools, did his job, and answered my questions. You can't ask for more than that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean/check furnace and hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/25/2019

Ok. The first time to inspect the furnace they came up in the morning while I was expecting them in the afternoon. The second time to do the repairs they did show up on time. The repairs were ok, but it was a simple repair. My biggest complaint was they pushed hard for me to replace my furnace when I only wanted to repair it at that time. The service rep had only left and an hour later they were t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get the furnace blower motor replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

09/27/2019

It went great from beginning to end. The whole process was professional, efficient, conscientious. Price was very fair as well. Templing Heating & Cooling comes highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Furnace, Air Conditioning and Boiler installation, Furnace, Air Conditioning and Boiler repairs, Air Filter, Ductless Air Conditioning Repair, Water Heater installation and repairs

NA