Blade Runners Lawn & Landscapes, LLC. (Ryan's)

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2013

10:00 AM - 3:00 AM

17200 Delaware Ave

Redford, MI 48240

My name is Ryan Boni, owner / operator of Blade Runners Lawn and Landscapes, LLC. We are a smaller family owned business that help home owners, property management companies, condo associations and commercial property owners who are disappointed by the insufficient level of personalized, quality service from their landscape & snow management company, frustrated with the lack of professionalism and are ultimately fed up with the inadequate results that come with being sold on the basis of the cheapest price. Blade Runners has been servicing residential & commercial properties in the area since 2002. We are recognized for our affordable, reliable, high-quality service and are fully licensed and insured in the State of Michigan. Our friendly, uniformed staff and top-of-the-line equipment reflect a positive image for the homeowners and businesses that choose Blade Runners and demonstrates the pride we have in being an active member of the community. Blade Runners was established with the goal of providing a more personal & professional level of service than what is widely available in the landscape maintenance industry today. Thanks to our growing list of satisfied clients and high referral rate, we believe that we are succeeding in that goal!...

lawn & landscaping (11)lawn care (3)snow removal (2)leaf removal (2)hardscaping (1)drain pipe installation (1)

11/13/2020

Extremely well, finished in a day. LOOKS GREAT!

Description of Work
removal of surface rock garden, remainder of tree roots from a previously cut down and stumped pine tree, area leveled to neighbors driveway, and resodded.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

07/31/2020

Amazing! Just look at the pictures. They did it right, and made sure every single detail was perfect. All my neighbors came out to watch what an amazing job they were doing, even neighbors I've never spoken to before.

Description of Work
Landscaping retaining wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

04/22/2019

The crew did a great job. They were friendly & amiable. Thank you

Description of Work
leaves and sticks picked up with lawn mower and manual. This was completed along fence and between shrubs.

Category leaf removal

It was pleasure doing the work for you, happy we could help!!!!

09/15/2018

Met for nearly 45 minutes on July 11. Promised to submit a proposal for landscaping. Never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

07/04/2018

Professional and thorough. Great job.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup and snow plowing.

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

05/13/2018

Good reliable crew performed the required work as requested with a little prompting for detail follow up

Description of Work
Trimmed (8) 12 foot Arborvitae shrubs

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

10/31/2017

My home was in imminent jeopardy of water and mud inundation. I called Ryan at Blade Runners and WOW! Very responsive. Ryan had a crew out the next day on an emergency basis at exactly the time due. They showed up well-equipped, in uniform, and went right to work. They removed approx. 16 yards of wet clay forming a dam along my driveway, next to my house. The following Thursday they were back, rig...

Description of Work
I needed 16 or so yards of wet clay removed from my driveway and the rest of the water-drainage project on my property repaired and completed. I made the mistake of hiring what turned out to be a con-man who took money from me and completely botched the job, trashed my property and jeopardized my home with water and mud inundation. The man thought water flowed UP-hill.

Category landscaping,drain pipe

10/14/2017

I spoke with Ryan and he came out the same day to discuss the job. We talked about a few options and he wrote up the proposal. His pricing was fair and he demonstrated tremendous knowledge in both landscaping and running his business. I accepted the proposal and that following week the work was complete. Everything looks fantastic! You can’t even tell there was damage to the retaining wall and I h...

Description of Work
Prior to calling Ryan my front yard was a mess due to a sewer line being replaced. The job entailed removing several yards of dirt, laying top soil and sod, repairing my paver walkway and repair/replace about 10 feet of a retaining wall.

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

08/29/2017

Their attention to detail are very good. Very personable company if need be the owner will get involved to fix any issues

Description of Work
Brick work landscaping and mow the lawn

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/18/2017

They are very punctual and helpful.

Description of Work
Snow Plowing

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

We are a complete exterior maintenance company and our services range from basic lawn maintenance, spring/fall cleanups, shrub trimming, irrigation service, gutter cleaning, power washing and fertilization to total landscape design & installation, brick pavers & retaining walls, shrub/tree installation & removal and commercial snow & ice management.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal