Capstone Home Improvement

With Angi since December 2012

3.3

1930 W. Milham

Portage, MI 49024

Family owned & operated. Business with 22+ years of experience, serving the Southwest Michigan area. Our desire is to create a referral based network with the quality workmanship, products, and customer service with which we provide to our customers....

07/19/2017

Barbara C.

Poor. While someone DID show up to look at our bathroom and listen to what we would like done, no notes, measurements, pictures were taken. He said everything we would like completed could be done. After spending about 15 minutes he assured us he would write a proposal and send us the plan and estimate. To this date, some 2 months later, we never received any response of any kind. If the job was beyond this company's abilities, it would have been common courtesy to let us know. We did find an excellent company who has been hired and scheduled to compete this project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel/enlargement.

Category pressure washing, home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're sorry for the complication in getting the quote over to you. I spoke with the estimator to find out more details on this. It sounds like he had an issue with the emailed quote and did not realize that you did not receive it. Although it is too late now, I asked him to send another copy and it appears that you were able to successfully receive it this time around. Please let us know if you have any other questions or if you are need any further assistance. Thank you again for the opportunity to talk to you about your bathroom remodeling project; hope it turns out great! Thank you, Jason Van Beck Capstone Home Improvement

03/02/2017

Tim H.

Worker was on-time and installed the exhaust fan within a few hours. He cleaned up after he was done and made sure everything worked correctly. Fan works great and service was excellent.

Description of Work
Install ceiling exhaust fan in master bathroom

Category home remodeling

03/02/2017

Tim H.

Excellent work and professional service. Gutter was re-directed and works perfectly. No more messes with water gushing over the edge of the lower roof gutter into our flower garden. Worker was on-time and completed the work within a few hours. Everything was done exactly as quoted, no extra costs.

Description of Work
Re-directing gutter draining from top roofline, so that gutter drained onto driveway instead of into the lower roof gutter.

Category gutter repair

02/22/2017

Ken K.

I typically do most of the remodeling in my house. However, we wanted to refinance our house and I was too busy with my job to get some projects finished that I had started. Capstone was easy to work with from beginning to end. They showed up on time each and every day of the project and were sensitive to my timing needs to make sure everything was completed in time for the inspection. Any time I had a question about something, they took the time to answer my question and never seemed to be irritate while doing so. I am even changed a couple of things on the fly during the project and they were still able to finish within the time table we had set up. I am pretty nit-picky and can say that I went over everything with a "fine-toothed comb" and I was happy to find that they did a fantastic job. I would have no problem at all in recommending this company to friends, family and or strangers reading this review.

Description of Work
Mudding and sanding of basement remodel. Window and casing replacement in basement remodel. Mudding and sanding of bathroom. Installation of shower doors in bathroom. Replacement of all trim work in bathroom. Grouting full-tile backsplash in kitchen.

Category drywall, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

07/26/2016

Dorsey M.

We did not select the company for the work.

Description of Work
No work was done. The bidding process took too long and was not thorough. Emails received were poorly written.

03/29/2016

Kelly S.

quoted as a 3 day job, took 2 weeks. Horrible workmanship. They just subcontract the work out so you don't really know who is doing the work.

Description of Work
Roof

12/19/2014

Adam M.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom. I asked them to leave and ageed to take some money back. Then I had to tear out all the shower wall tile, cement board and floor tile. I had to buy new tile and hire someone to finish the bathroom. I then found other problems caused by this contractor. Taking the money and having them leave was the best thing I did, just should of asked for money back.

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi
    Searles Painting

Searles Painting is family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. As an Owner Operated company, I take pride in all of my work and I guarantee my customers satisfaction. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

Hands On Deck Painting and More

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Lynese Davenport. I am an expert in painting, carpentry, flooring, and custom counter tops. I have been doing these jobs for 3yrs, so any work you have for me, I am guaranteed to get it done. So when you have time, we should get to know eachother

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Roofing, siding, windows & doors, insulation, interior remodeling, kitchens, bath's, basement's, gutter, down spout, and gutter guard, decks, additions, insurance work, storm damage repairs & handyman.