Patriot Builders

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2013

Building or remodeling a new home is easier for you and your contractor with professional services and rentals from our construction company based in Port Sanilac, MI. with 20 years of hands on carpentry experience, ownership of construction company, and general manager experience, Patriot Builders provides new construction and remodeling, as well as dumpster and forklift rentals, for your project's quick finish....

Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.

Basement Waterproofing Contractor that's Family owned and operated. Lifetime Guarantees. 30 plus years of experience. A+ Better Business Bureau Rating

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

07/07/2015

Description of Work
Repaired water damage in downstairs bedroom (carpet, drywall, etc) Put new hardwood floor in kitchen, new tile backspash, mouldings, etc. Great job, good people, on time and cleaned up after themselves

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

05/08/2015

From start to finish I could not be happier. I had an idea (a rough idea) of what I wanted to do. Dan sat with me (listened with patience) and helped me work through the details of my project, he talked to me about what was important and what was not... after he helped me design the building and details that went along with it. Along the way he worked with me to make adjustments to the design, as ...

Description of Work
Patriot Builders (Dan) built a small hunting lodge for my family and a upgraded pole barn Dan has also completed small projects for me...

Category drywall

02/13/2014

Dan gutted our bathroom including tearing out the tub tile and paneled walls and reconstructed it from scratch. He put in new walls, the electrical, a deep bathtub, new sink and toilet and put in slate tile from ground to ceiling. We love it!

Description of Work
Remodeled our hideous bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

02/13/2014

We drew up an idea of what we were thinking about and he took our idea and brought it to life. We are so happy with it and so our our animals. It's been a few years old now and it holding up just great and I am glad we agreed on a metal roof as he suggested and a gutter system.

Description of Work
Dan designed and built a outbuilding for our horses, goats and chickens. There is an enclosed area with 2 sets of dutch doors and then 2 wings that having sliding doors to let the horses in to different paddocks.

Category garage builders

Construction services: New construction, carpentry, sheds, pole barns, additions, remodels, renovations & repairs, construction both residential and commercial. Dumpster, and party rentals

Very few!