T.M.A. Electric LLC

With Angi since February 2017

Here at TMA Electric, our company is based on the belief that our customers are the utmost importance.We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible. No job too big or too small for our experienced team. Electrical Service, Electrical Repair, Electrical Wiring, LED Upgrades, Temporary Lighting,...

RSC Electrical, Inc.

RSC Electrical, Inc.

Hire the professional electricians at RSC Electrical, Inc., and put your mind at ease. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face who’ll provide the highest level of service for a job of any size. Go ahead and check out the full list. We're ready to take on your project so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

11/25/2020

They were here right on time as scheduled both crew members introduced themselves also will add as the work they were doing they were explaining to me everything that was being done they were very polite as we talked and made sure everything was cleaned up and checked over before they left..will diffenitly get any electrical work from me if any is needed and I would recommend them to anyone asking...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a generator plug installed as some other plugs also

CATEGORY electrician

08/03/2018

They installed a Standby Generator and were friendly and professional. The job was done on time and they returned promptly when I had a concern (within one hour). I would highly recommend them for any job. These guys are great. I plan to hire them in the near future - for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standby Generator installed

07/31/2017

Great A+++++ We would use TMA again and would recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim and his crew did a great job of installing a Generac generator at my dad's home. We shopped around with several contractors and TMA came in with the best price for the size generator we needed (unlike other contractors that tried to sell us over-sized generators), and completed the installation just as Tim represented to us.

04/27/2017

workers arrived on time, excelent work ethic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electric service panel

CATEGORY electrician

03/30/2017

Job went very good, their technician Nathan was great to work with, explained everything. I don't want to forget and not mention Brenda and Tim, they were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power out going on 2 days no estimate on when power would return, purchased a generator. After calling numerous electrical companies TMA was the only one that would come and connect to our electrical box and get us going, it was a temporary connect, when power returned after 4 days they came back and reconnected electrical box. We made an appointment to have properly done with safety features.

CATEGORY electrician,generator service

Electrician, Electrical Company, Electrical Installation, Electrical Remodeling , Electrical Upgrade