Grennan Construction

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

917 Orchard Lake Dr

Pontiac, MI 48341

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Grennan Construction has earned a reputation for honesty and integrity for over 20 years. We specialize in residential roofing, siding, and exterior remodeling. Employees of our licensed and insured company will treat you like family – providing a free estimate, and delivering prompt, courteous, and honest service. We are professional, neat, and efficient. We will follow up your project with a comprehensive customer satisfaction survey to ensure that we fulfilled every commitment and that you are 100% satisfied with the end result. We hope to hear from you soon. www.GrennanConstruction.com...

roofing (255)siding companies (44)deck cleaning (1)gutter repair (77)gutter cleaning (59)insulation (20)chimney repair (18)chimney cap repair (10)window replacement (10)masonry (9)decks & porches (5)roof cleaning (4)

05/05/2022

Julie G.

They have higher price compare to others but provided an excellent work.

Description of Work
They did siding, roofing and decks.

Category roofing,siding,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], Its so nice to hear from you and thank you for leaving a review. I hope all is well with you. Please call me if you need anything. Fred

10/25/2021

Oleg S.

it was a big project and everyone involved from the Grennan Construction showed patience and professionalism through all of the stages. There are always things that come up on a big job and what's important to me that they reacted to unexpected things in the right way.

Description of Work
re-siding of the house (Hardie boards)

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to work on your project. We are so glad that you love your Hardie Board Siding.

10/25/2021

Linda S.

I've had Grennan out for 3 different jobs and they've all been excellent; gutters & guards, aluminum soffits, and wood siding. The crews were punctual, fast & easy to work with. I've since recommended Grennan to my friends & neighbors whenever l can.

Description of Work
Gutters & guards; trim; siding

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Thank you for your review and for referring us to your neighbors. We can't tell you how much we appreciate your support! It was a pleasure working on your home. Thank you for choosing us for your siding and gutter project.

10/22/2021

Wendy T.

I love these guys. They communicated well throughout the process and did an excellent job. They also did the roof on my primary residence - again, they went above and beyond. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
House needed residing/porch roof needed stabilizing

Category decks,siding

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Review for Grennan Construction - 917 Orchard Lake Dr, Pontiac, MI - 39518316

And we love you!!! You were a pleasure work with and if only all homeowners could be so kind as you!!!! Thank you once again for the repeat business and you time to leave a review.

10/22/2021

Phyllis S.

I needed my leaky skylight replaced and Fred was kind enough to get someone out quickly. Excellent work and outstanding service!!

Description of Work
New skylight

Category decks

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for the kind words and your business. I am happy that we could provide excellent service for you.

10/14/2021

David M.

They did a fantastic job on our roof!

Description of Work
Complete roof removal and new roof installation

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Thank you for your business and the time you took to leave a review.

10/06/2021

Tom D.

It went really well, Mike and Jim were very professional and did great work. They both were very attentive and we are very happy with the finished job.

Description of Work
Minor siding repair and vinyl columns on the garage replaced

Category decks,siding

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Thank you very much for your business and the time to leave a review. I am happy we were able to fix the corners for you!!!

09/22/2021

Jayne H.

Outstanding! We'd studied several companies and picked Grennan and it was an excellent choice. They worked brilliantly and diligently with us on the details of the work including expanding the search for shingles when our choice wasn't available in this time of shortages. Add an Above and Beyond award to our project manager Mike Grennan for personally coming out before the project began and fixing a badly damaged gutter that was causing flooding of our patio and basement in the torrential rains. Outstanding professional communications throughout the project by everyone including Fred Grennan, the coordinator for our project.

Description of Work
new roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

[Member Name Removed], we are so pleased that we could provide you with the services you needed when it really mattered. Thank you for the great review!! We hope to work with you again!

09/20/2021

Marcus W.

Grennan Construction Did a great job. Professional, knowledgeable, excellent craftsmanship and priced reasonable for the project they Performed ( Vinyl siding).

Description of Work
Vinyl siding

Work Completed On 09/19/2021

Hello, Thank you again for choosing Grennan Construction for your siding project. We appreciate your business. The Grennan Family

06/03/2021

Andrea D.

We had an excellent experience with Grennan. They spent a significant amount of time assessing our job and providing options. The work was done in a timely, efficient manner and the crews were professional. We were especially impressed with our siding and trim crew who did an impeccable job. Fred, Mike and Brandon checked in often during the work and were in regular communication and always available to answer any questions or take care of any issues. We would highly recommend Grennan Construction!

Description of Work
Roof, siding, windows

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your experience. Please let us know should you need anything in the future. ~The Grennan Construction Family

03/27/2021

William R.

Great! Fred was excellent to work with. Full explanation of the process, materials and estimate. No hard sell. The crew was here early, and brought a full team to get the job done in one day. Completed clean up of site. Fred's manager came out to review work done. Great company to work with!!! Thanks. br

Description of Work
New roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. We pride ourselves on great customer service and communication. We are so happy that you are pleased with our service and your new roof. Thank you again.

03/27/2021

William R.

Worked directly with Fred Grennan, the owner. He was very thorough and professional. Spent time inspecting the roof and the attic space. Explained in detail the job to be done. His presentation was definitely not a hard sell job, nor did he pile on a lot of costly extras. I felt that the cost of the job was very reasonable. He was able to schedule the job for the following week, which was great timing. The scheduled crew was on time first thing Monday morning, they brought enough guys to ensure that the job got done in one day. The crew leader touched base with me throughout the day, to make sure that specifics of the job were done as requested. The roof looks great. Grennan's representative came out the following day to inspect the job and once again sweep the yard for nails. Fred came out the next day to follow up with me directly. He has been great to work with, and in the future I'll definitely suggest his company to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

12/23/2020

kirk V.

had house vinyl sided and replaced gutters

Description of Work
The whole experience was great. They were professional, courteous, timely and reasonable compared to other quotes I received. They kept us informed throughout the project Would definitely recommend to others.

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/23/2020

Paul C.

We would highly recommend Grennan Construction for any roof work that you may need done. The owner, Mike Grennan, came to the house and spent a lot of time going over the quote after spending much time on the roof measuring and examining the job. He gave us an itemized quote with pictures and a list of the materials used. We were having trouble making up our minds as to the color of shingles to be used. To help us out, we were given addresses of homes that had the colors we were interested in, which made our decision easy! On the actual job, Steve, the project manager did a fabulous job keeping us abreast of what was going on each day. At the end of the work day, Steve always checked in with us to see if we had any questions or concerns. Our property was left spotless each day. They removed all tarps every evening and used a large magnet to make sure there were no nails left behind. They came every morning at the promised time and put in a long day's work, every day, leaving only when it was getting dark. Fantastic work ethic. The entire crew was extremely professional and did a superior job. For the work that was done, the price was competitive with others we received. We would definitely use Grennan construction again, hands down.

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement along with Shur Flo gutter leave protection and chimney repair.

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair,skylights

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/16/2020

Jon R.

Grennan Construction was one of the 3 companies we called for a quote to reside our home, and replace our gutters. We had used Grennan several years ago to reshingle my roof. They had done a great job then at a great price, so when we decide to redo our siding and gutters, they were one of the 3 companies we called for a quote. Fred Grennan came out, discussed the project, the product, his contract, and his and our expectations. When he called back and quoted his price, we immediately agreed on a deal. I am so glad we had Grennan do this job. His crew was outstanding, organized, efficient and thoroughly professional. They completed the job as agreed, and even took care of some modifications that we came up with at no additional charge. Dealing with Fred Grennan was a pleasure. His word is his bond and his aim to please is undeniable. We will definitely call upon him and his company for future needs.

Description of Work
Replace siding with Hardie Cement Board, and replace gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding,chimney caps

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/28/2020

Barry S.

I do not normally leave reviews but I must say that both the roofing crew and the siding crew that came a few weeks later were both superb both sent above snd beyond and I could not have asked for anything better I totally recommend this company based on the services I received

Description of Work
Replacement siding and new roof

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Review for Grennan Construction - 917 Orchard Lake Dr, Pontiac, MI - 38985759

10/08/2020

Tracie S.

Excellent, we are very happy. The crew was amazing, hard working and did a great job.

Description of Work
Had my whole house resided, new gutters and all wood trimmed out with vinyl.

Category gutter repair,siding,chimney caps

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/12/2020

Susan W.

This was a 18 month project from the start of my research to completion. Fred was one of my initial contacts. We were looking for maintenance free (or as little to do as possible) siding for our 3000 sq ft home. We had been researching both vinyl and hardie board. I had several companies quote both options. Fred was hands down the most helpful - sending multiple samples, multiple times... to our home for us to assess. He understood that you really need to see the product and colors live vs in a manual - and it might take some time for someone like me to find that special mix. There was never any pressure. He gave honest input and guidance based on his many prior projects (we did look at some of his prior work). We ultimately went with 2 types of vinyl siding (Certainteed driftwood blend and Foundry Colonial grey). Fred was not only competitive, but he had earned our trust and respect through the initial investigations. The appearance of the vinyl we selected was amazing and we expect it to be easier to maintain than the hardie (and a lower cost). His construction team, led by Chris, was very skilled and friendly. The craftsmanship was evident by the many "thumbs up" we received as boats passed our revitalized home on the lake. Chris was patient and thoughtful, listening and responding to all our concerns. Our project extended a bit longer than we all originally intended due to the pandemic. Material deliveries did not always go as planned (out of their control) - but the final product was so worth the wait. Fred was very responsive to my texts. Fred, Chris, Andre and the rest of the team have given our house a total transformation.

Description of Work
Entire house resided

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

09/11/2020

Bob F.

The crew was great! They kept me informed as to what they were doing and why. They were very detail oriented and the roof and chimney box look fantastic ! I went with Grennan because the quote was detailed and Mike took pictures of the problem areas , so I know knew exactly what I was paying for. Good job guys!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. When a roof elevation like yours has been an ongoing thorn in someones side, we pride ourselves in providing real solutions, not just a quote. It makes us all happy that you can now enjoy this area of your home without worrying about a leaky roof and mold.

09/09/2020

Jeff L.

Mike Grennan’s team did an excellent job in terms of communication, honesty and quality of workmanship. The entire project ( roof, siding and gutters) went as planned in the timeframe promised. I would highly recommend Grennan Construction.

Description of Work
James Hardie Siding & Certainteed Roofing

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. You were a pleasure to work with. Your home looks awesome! I’m proud to have been apart of the transformation and more so- creating a positive relationship with you and your family. Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/24/2020

john K.

We are very pleased with the work that was completed on our chimney. We had lose bricks that had fallen from the top needing repair/replacement. Their mason, Jason was courteous and cleaned up both days before leaving. He clearly explained what needed to be done and how he would do it. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend Grennan construction. They gave me a quote and even lowered their initial quote after a phone call.

Description of Work
masonry

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/21/2020

Elizabeth B.

Mike and his team were excellent! I am so thankful I found them here on Angies List. My home is a rather unique structure. When Mike arrived that first day to gather info for my quote, he was super excited to work on my project. He remained that way throughout the whole process. I had an ugly utility box right at my front entrance. I showed Mike a photo of an idea I had to fix the problem. He created one that was even better than my inspiration picture! He was very creative and a perfectionist! Brian and the installer team were friendly and great problem solvers too. He always listened to my ideas and concerns throughout. He too paid attention to details, and completed the job to my satisfaction. My A-Frame home and garage are now show stoppers thanks to Grennan Construction. 😊 Great professionals, fair pricing!

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Review for Grennan Construction - 917 Orchard Lake Dr, Pontiac, MI - 38912806

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the awesome feedback. You are a very kind person. I really enjoyed some of the integral roles I played in making you’re house look just the way you had envisioned. It really does look great. I’m very happy that you took your time picking out the right style of siding and being so thorough with the color choices also. Being apart of such an awesome project really makes me feel good. 😊 Thank you!!!

08/21/2020

Steven C.

They were quick and efficient. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roofing