Grennan Construction

• Trade License Number
  • 2102154879

917 Orchard Lake Dr

Pontiac, MI 48341

Grennan Construction has earned a reputation for honesty and integrity for over 20 years. We specialize in full exterior remodeling and interior/exterior painting. Employees of our licensed and insured company will treat you like family – providing a free estimate, and delivering prompt, courteous and honest service. We are professional, neat, and efficient. We will follow up your project with a comprehensive customer satisfaction survey to ensure that we fulfilled every commitment and that you are 100% satisfied with the end result. We hope to hear from you soon. www.GrennanConstruction.com...

Resposiveness

roofing (249)window replacement (9)skylight installation (3)gutter repair (74)gutter cleaning (59)siding companies (37)insulation (20)chimney repair (18)chimney cap repair (10)masonry (9)roof cleaning (4)drywall (4)

03/27/2021

Worked directly with Fred Grennan, the owner. He was very thorough and professional. Spent time inspecting the roof and the attic space. Explained in detail the job to be done. His presentation was definitely not a hard sell job, nor did he pile on a lot of costly extras. I felt that the cost of the job was very reasonable. He was able to schedule the job for the following week, which was great ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

12/23/2020

had house vinyl sided and replaced gutters

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The whole experience was great. They were professional, courteous, timely and reasonable compared to other quotes I received. They kept us informed throughout the project Would definitely recommend to others.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/23/2020

We would highly recommend Grennan Construction for any roof work that you may need done. The owner, Mike Grennan, came to the house and spent a lot of time going over the quote after spending much time on the roof measuring and examining the job. He gave us an itemized quote with pictures and a list of the materials used. We were having trouble making up our minds as to the color of shingles to be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and skylight replacement along with Shur Flo gutter leave protection and chimney repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/16/2020

Grennan Construction was one of the 3 companies we called for a quote to reside our home, and replace our gutters. We had used Grennan several years ago to reshingle my roof. They had done a great job then at a great price, so when we decide to redo our siding and gutters, they were one of the 3 companies we called for a quote. Fred Grennan came out, discussed the project, the product, his contrac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding with Hardie Cement Board, and replace gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/28/2020

I do not normally leave reviews but I must say that both the roofing crew and the siding crew that came a few weeks later were both superb both sent above snd beyond and I could not have asked for anything better I totally recommend this company based on the services I received

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement siding and new roof

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Photo for Grennan Construction - 917 Orchard Lake Dr, Pontiac, MI - 38985759

10/08/2020

Excellent, we are very happy. The crew was amazing, hard working and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my whole house resided, new gutters and all wood trimmed out with vinyl.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

09/12/2020

This was a 18 month project from the start of my research to completion. Fred was one of my initial contacts. We were looking for maintenance free (or as little to do as possible) siding for our 3000 sq ft home. We had been researching both vinyl and hardie board. I had several companies quote both options. Fred was hands down the most helpful - sending multiple samples, multiple times... to our h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house resided

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

09/11/2020

The crew was great! They kept me informed as to what they were doing and why. They were very detail oriented and the roof and chimney box look fantastic ! I went with Grennan because the quote was detailed and Mike took pictures of the problem areas , so I know knew exactly what I was paying for. Good job guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. When a roof elevation like yours has been an ongoing thorn in someones side, we pride ourselves in providing real solutions, not just a quote. It makes us all happy that you can now enjoy this area of your home without worrying about a leaky roof and mold.

09/09/2020

Mike Grennan’s team did an excellent job in terms of communication, honesty and quality of workmanship. The entire project ( roof, siding and gutters) went as planned in the timeframe promised. I would highly recommend Grennan Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James Hardie Siding & Certainteed Roofing

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. You were a pleasure to work with. Your home looks awesome! I’m proud to have been apart of the transformation and more so- creating a positive relationship with you and your family. Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/24/2020

We are very pleased with the work that was completed on our chimney. We had lose bricks that had fallen from the top needing repair/replacement. Their mason, Jason was courteous and cleaned up both days before leaving. He clearly explained what needed to be done and how he would do it. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend Grennan construction. They gave me a quote and even lowered ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
masonry

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Roofing, gutters, siding, James Hardie Fiber cement siding, windows, drywall, interior/ exterior painting and masonry.

We are not offering repair or handyman services at this time. Thank you.

Visa, MasterCard, Check