LLOYD'S CABINET SHOP

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2010

We install our hand-crafted cabinets for homeowners using our "Get More" Process....

klenow&sons plumbing&sewer service

klenow&sons plumbing&sewer service

we are a full service plumbing company that covers the great lakes bay region we accept all major credit cards cash or check

04/04/2016

Right from start to finish everything went very well they kept me informed on every step of the process very prompt replies to my emails and phone calls and any questions that I had . they were knowledgeable of the product that they were installing. Countertops are beautiful couldn't ask for a better product or a better company to have them installed by. And I'm sure I will be very pleased with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Cambria Quartz countertops . New under mount sink and my cooktop.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

02/07/2015

It was outstanding. Everything was done. It was done and it exceeded our expectations. Lloyd's Cabinet Shop has an outstanding quality. The quality of the cabinets and the countertops is fantastic. We couldn't be happier with them. They have an outstanding service and an outstanding product. Their cabinets are very well made and very well installed. It's really top quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the kitchen. They had all of the cabinetry replaced as well as the countertops and the sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

04/03/2013

The work turned out wonderful. It was great! I think they are extremely honest and trustworthy. The people who work for them as well, also have that standard. They have very high quality work. I had a breakfast bar that wasn't quite wide enough. After a month of looking at it and trying to figure out what was wrong, Ken came and repaired it at almost no cost to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They totally renovated my bedroom and master bath combination. They also designed my kitchen and installed the cabinets, sink, countertops, and appliances.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/03/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did custom cabinets in two bathrooms. They did a very great job! They were real receptive.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

04/02/2013

They did a good job. They were very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our composite marble countertops for us. We purchased cabinets from them as well, but they were installed by someone else.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite

We design, produce and install custom cabinetry for the home or home office. Everyone here has an eye for detail and because we still put our cabinets together by hand one-at-a-time, attention to detail is not hard.We'd like to encourage you to get your home out "of the box" by letting our family help yours design and install a unique, functional, and beautiful living space.

Check, Visa, MasterCard