Ericksen Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2010

Owner & operator, always performing every job. Cleaning carpets and upholstery since he was 15 years old. Never sends out a different contractor....

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my one story 3 bedroom home. I closed on the house that morning, they cleaned that afternoon. It was so nice to move into a clean house. They did a great job, even got out stains in one room that I wasn't sure would come out. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to others.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

[member name removed] was very easy to work with. We are glad she gave us a try, we also aim to please.

03/01/2014

We hired Ericksen Cleaning to clean the carpets in the 3,000 sq ft house we had just purchased before we moved in. Our realtor had recommended them, saying that she works with them a lot and that they do a great job. She wasn't kidding! They did an excellent job!! The carpets seemed fairly clean before we had Ericksen Cleaning come out, but we wanted to have them done anyways because the former re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets across the whole house after we purchased it before we moved in

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

We appreciate you giving us a chance to show what we can do. They were wonderful to work for. Hope to do more work for them down the road.

07/24/2012

They were very professional, very meticulous in detail and care. The end product was amazing. Their equipment produced an unbelievable outcome. My carpets, including steps, look like I have brand new carpets and what a great product smell. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpet in our basement and used a chemical to prevent potential mold due to water that had poured through our cement wall.

04/25/2012

They were exactly on time , very professional , and friendly.I have used many that needed coupons so I could get a better price but Erickson cleaning did a wonderful job.If you have any questions he knows the answer. He knows his carpet and tile cleaning. They truly are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned great room, stairs, bedroom, closet, foyer, and bathroom tiles.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Boats, Travel Trailers upholstery and carpet cleaning, house carpets & furniture, leather cleaning. Energy audits, flood extraction.